The Racial Issue of Tomorrow?

With mixed-race people being the fastest growing demographic in both the US and the UK, idiots and cowards are presented with new ways of displaying their mental, emotional, and moral weakness.

More and more people are getting together, but rather than eliminating division, human stupidity just finds new outlets.

Perhaps that's too pessimistic an outlook on it...

Mixed Emotions: Being Biracial and Racism
Interracial marriage in the US and abroad is increasing rapidly. It stands at 1 in 12 in the US. Race as we know it will slowly disappear and with it a lot of problems. I guess in a couple of hundred years, the bigots will focus on eye color, hair color, skin shades. Maybe in a thousand years, all people will evaluate others based on their character and deeds.

Culture certainly falls in line with character and deeds. And blacks are largely of a different culture than whites. I have never heard anyone criticize a black or white person on skin color. No one ever said "I don't like him because his skin is darker/lighter than mine." In every instance of argument on this issue the word "black" has largely meant "black culture" except in instances where people were talking about genetics, whereas they were trying to explain why they believed the negative aspects of black culture came about naturally.
I agree, skin color is just a substitute for culture. However, as intermarriage increases, cultures will merge. Eventually we will end up with a darker skin color and more Asian attributes. Culture will then have little connection to skin color. People with think of themselves as having ethnicity, not race. The terms White, Black, Asian, and American Indian will refer only to culture which will be intermixed. People will look back at the 20th and 21st century as a strange time in which people were judge by the color of their skin.

Yes, but don't be so quick to assume that all cultures are liberally oriented to the point where they will drop their bad attributes and replace them with positive ones learned from others. Multiculturism, after all, is a unicultural phenomenon. There are alpha and beta cultures, and all too often people who consider themselves open minded get overrun by peoples who are culturally conservative, that is to say, will not even drop the negatives of their culture (In fact, will defend their negative behavior). For example, blacks are more likely to defend the negative behavior of blacks than whites are their own. Whites will not riot over a white thug who got shot, no matter if the shooting was justified or not. Blacks, even when the shooting is justified, will bitterly cling to the innocence of their cultural kinfolk and demand a redress of their grievances when there was no grievance to be had. I don't see cultures with such a different outlook and different behaviors mating for a better future, and if they do, the culturally conservatives are the most likely to prevail: leading to a regression in cultural advancement.
Yes, but what happens when there is no color divide between people? Cultures will be intermixed. It seems that we will have to judge people based on their own merits.
Interestingly enough I think the goal posts will simply be moved. I have heard that white people are now trying to claim that Ethiopians are caucasians. I know for a fact that if you imigrated from Egypt to the US you are legally white no matter how Black you are.

Interracial marriage in the US and abroad is increasing rapidly. It stands at 1 in 12 in the US. Race as we know it will slowly disappear and with it a lot of problems. I guess in a couple of hundred years, the bigots will focus on eye color, hair color, skin shades. Maybe in a thousand years, all people will evaluate others based on their character and deeds.

Culture certainly falls in line with character and deeds. And blacks are largely of a different culture than whites. I have never heard anyone criticize a black or white person on skin color. No one ever said "I don't like him because his skin is darker/lighter than mine." In every instance of argument on this issue the word "black" has largely meant "black culture" except in instances where people were talking about genetics, whereas they were trying to explain why they believed the negative aspects of black culture came about naturally.
I agree, skin color is just a substitute for culture. However, as intermarriage increases, cultures will merge. Eventually we will end up with a darker skin color and more Asian attributes. Culture will then have little connection to skin color. People with think of themselves as having ethnicity, not race. The terms White, Black, Asian, and American Indian will refer only to culture which will be intermixed. People will look back at the 20th and 21st century as a strange time in which people were judge by the color of their skin.

Yes, but don't be so quick to assume that all cultures are liberally oriented to the point where they will drop their bad attributes and replace them with positive ones learned from others. Multiculturism, after all, is a unicultural phenomenon. There are alpha and beta cultures, and all too often people who consider themselves open minded get overrun by peoples who are culturally conservative, that is to say, will not even drop the negatives of their culture (In fact, will defend their negative behavior). For example, blacks are more likely to defend the negative behavior of blacks than whites are their own. Whites will not riot over a white thug who got shot, no matter if the shooting was justified or not. Blacks, even when the shooting is justified, will bitterly cling to the innocence of their cultural kinfolk and demand a redress of their grievances when there was no grievance to be had. I don't see cultures with such a different outlook and different behaviors mating for a better future, and if they do, the culturally conservatives are the most likely to prevail: leading to a regression in cultural advancement.
Yes, but what happens when there is no color divide between people? Cultures will be intermixed. It seems that we will have to judge people based on their own merits.
Interestingly enough I think the goal posts will simply be moved. I have heard that white people are now trying to claim that Ethiopians are caucasians. I know for a fact that if you imigrated from Egypt to the US you are legally white no matter how Black you are.

So what is the definition of a caucasian? I just dont focus enough on these things enough but heres a couple links i quickly found regarding caucasians and emmigration into Ethiopia

Difference Between White and Caucasian

Ethiopian DNA studies and sundries.

So what is the definition of a caucasian? I just dont focus enough on these things enough but heres a couple links i quickly found regarding caucasians and emmigration into Ethiopia

I didnt look at your first link because I know for a fact the original definition of caucasian is where the term "white" in regards to race came from.

I didnt get the importance of your second link even if you allowed for the fact that caucasian and white are the same term if you disregard moving the goal posts as I mentioned. For example your POTUS is more than 40% white and he is considered Black.

I didnt look at your first link because I know for a fact the original definition of caucasian is where the term "white" in regards to race came from.

I didnt get the importance of your second link even if you allowed for the fact that caucasian and white are the same term if you disregard moving the goal posts as I mentioned. For example your POTUS is more than 40% white and he is considered Black.

Caucasians include other people besides white people, that is the jist of the link. The other link simply is saying that dna evidence shows there was reverse migration back to North Africa, including the area of Ethiopia, so the idea that some Ethiopians are caucasian is not so far fetched

Caucasians include other people besides white people, that is the jist of the link. The other link simply is saying that dna evidence shows there was reverse migration back to North Africa, including the area of Ethiopia, so the idea that some Ethiopians are caucasian is not so far fetched
How can you can you claim someone that is 60% Black is caucasian? That doesnt even make sense. This is just moving the goal posts as whites try to lay claim to being the first on the planet. When people say "caucasian" most people think "white" and thats the image whites want in peoples head. Does this person from the Hamer people in Ethiopia look anything other than Black to you?

hamer-woman.jpg

How can you can you claim someone that is 60% Black is caucasian? That doesnt even make sense. This is just moving the goal posts as whites try to lay claim to being the first on the planet. When people say "caucasian" most people think "white" and thats the image whites want in peoples head. Does this person from the Hamer people in Ethiopia look anything other than Black to you?

hamer-woman.jpg

This is also an Ethiopian, but from a different ethnic group, so what? the link is simply saying that some of them have caucasian DNA and actually, I think its a diverse place. You seem to be broad brushing 'whites' as plotting to move some imaginary goal posts that really amount to nothing in my opinion. Ive never seen anyone claim Whites were first on the planet, where do you get this from? everyone knows Africa has the oldest fossil records . If there are some 'white' people claiming something like this they are probably a very small minority

upload_2016-3-19_23-42-34.png

hamer-woman.jpg

This is also an Ethiopian, but from a different ethnic group, so what? the link is simply saying that some of them have caucasian DNA and actually, I think its a diverse place. You seem to be broad brushing 'whites' as plotting to move some imaginary goal posts that really amount to nothing in my opinion. Ive never seen anyone claim Whites were first on the planet, where do you get this from? everyone knows Africa has the oldest fossil records . If there are some 'white' people claiming something like this they are probably a very small minority

View attachment 68221
Its not a conspiracy theory I made up. This is actually happening. The goal posts have been moved every since the term caucasion came into being as meaning only "the whitest of whites". Like I said before the US classifies people that come from Egypt as being caucasian. So explain to me how caucasian went from being the term to define whiteness to now including obviously Black people if someone is not moving the goal posts?

BTW does the woman in that image look Black or white to you?

hamer-woman.jpg

View attachment 68221
Its not a conspiracy theory I made up. This is actually happening. The goal posts have been moved every since the term caucasion came into being as meaning only "the whitest of whites". Like I said before the US classifies people that come from Egypt as being caucasian. So explain to me how caucasian went from being the term to define whiteness to now including obviously Black people if someone is not moving the goal posts?

She just looks kinda pretty, Id let her be whatever she wants to call herself. Im honestly not sure.

Im just not enough of an expert on this. All i can say is the link I found, which you did not read, is saying that caucasian means something other than White people, but it also includes white people. White is not a race I think, just a color of skin. according to that article, caucasians are a race.

Are there people saying that Black people are now white people? or that Black people have caucasian DNA? and it seems to me that you consider anyone who is not "purely white " and has a little sub saharan traits to be a black person. Thats fine , but why cant they other have other ancestral DNA? Im not sure why you seem to be offended anyway, if someone was to mention that. What does moving these goal posts even mean?

hamer-woman.jpg

View attachment 68221

She just looks kinda pretty, Id let her be whatever she wants to call herself. Im honestly not sure.

Im just not enough of an expert on this. All i can say is the link I found, which you did not read, is saying that caucasian means something other than White people, but it also includes white people. White is not a race I think, just a color of skin. according to that article, caucasians are a race.

Are there people saying that Black people are now white people? or that Black people have caucasian DNA? and it seems to me that you consider anyone who is not "purely white " and has a little sub saharan traits to be a black person. Thats fine , but why cant they other have other ancestral DNA? Im not sure why you seem to be offended anyway, if someone was to mention that. What does moving these goal posts even mean?
Yeah she is kinda pretty but thats not what I asked you. If you had to say what race she was would you call her Black or white?

That link is pointing to a definition that was made up after the original definition I told you about. All you have to do is look up where the term white came from in regards to race and it will be explained to you. I think its just the opposite. 60% African is not just a little and Black isnt limited to below the Sahara desert which is another white myth that is laughable. I'm not offended. I am amused at the attempt to move the goal posts. You were the one that replied to me and seemed offended I said whites were attempting to move the goal posts. I'm sure you know that claiming caucasians are the whitest of whites and later claiming Black people are caucasian is the very definition of moving the goal posts.

Caucasian race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In his earlier racial typology, Meiners put forth that Caucasians had the "whitest, most blooming and most delicate skin".[8] In a series of articles, Meiners boasts about the superiority of Germans among Europeans, and describes non-German Europeans' color as "dirty whites", in an unfavorable comparison with Germans.[9] Such views were typical of early scientific attempts at racial classification, where skin pigmentation was regarded as the main difference between races.[citation needed] This view was shared by the French naturalist Julien-Joseph Virey, who believed that the Caucasians were only the palest-skinned Europeans.[10]

In various editions of On the Natural Variety of Mankind, Blumenbach expanded on Meiners' popular idea and defined five human races based on color, using popular racial terms of his day, justified with scientific terminology, cranial measurements, and facial features. He established Caucasian as the "white race," as well as Mongoloid as the "yellow race," Malayan the "brown race," Ethiopian the "black race," American the "red race."

Last edited:
... For example, blacks are more likely to defend the negative behavior of blacks than whites are their own.....

Prove it, with fact and not emotion or bias.

OJ Simpson, Treyvon Martin, and that douche bag in Ferguson. Any white folks burning a city down over a wrongful death of a white thug?

Illogical conclusion.

Someone doesn't know the difference between contradiction and argument.

... For example, blacks are more likely to defend the negative behavior of blacks than whites are their own.....

OJ Simpson, Treyvon Martin, and that douche bag in Ferguson. Any white folks burning a city down over a wrongful death of a white thug?

Illogical conclusion.

There is nothing to argue about. Your conclusion is illogical.

Illogical conclusion.

There is nothing to argue about. Your conclusion is illogical.

He did it again. Worse off, he doesn't know he's doing it.

hamer-woman.jpg

View attachment 68221

Yeah she is kinda pretty but thats not what I asked you. If you had to say what race she was would you call her Black or white?

That link is pointing to a definition that was made up after the original definition I told you about. All you have to do is look up where the term white came from in regards to race and it will be explained to you. I think its just the opposite. 60% African is not just a little and Black isnt limited to below the Sahara desert which is another white myth that is laughable. I'm not offended. I am amused at the attempt to move the goal posts. You were the one that replied to me and seemed offended I said whites were attempting to move the goal posts. I'm sure you know that claiming caucasians are the whitest of whites and later claiming Black people are caucasian is the very definition of moving the goal posts.

If I look at that woman, she doesn't look black to me. and she doesn't look white to me either. She is something else. Things don't always have to be black and white. She probably has a tribe or a clan or ethnic group and thats what she considers herself, and that is what I would respect. Believe it or not i dont like putting people in little neat boxes of definitions of what they are. It just seems to me that you also broad brush "whites" as doing things as a group. maybe i was mistaken though, ill just take your word that you are not offended by "white people"

hamer-woman.jpg

View attachment 68221

If I look at that woman, she doesn't look black to me. and she doesn't look white to me either. She is something else. Things don't always have to be black and white. She probably has a tribe or a clan or ethnic group and thats what she considers herself, and that is what I would respect. Believe it or not i dont like putting people in little neat boxes of definitions of what they are. It just seems to me that you also broad brush "whites" as doing things as a group. maybe i was mistaken though, ill just take your word that you are not offended by "white people"
Thats interesting. She is obviously Black to me. And by Black I mean possessing way more Black African DNA than anything else. I didnt ask you to put people in a little box I just asked you what race you would consider her to be. Her ethnicity is not the same as her race. When I say "whites" dont take it personally. Its a general term like "the man". Plenty of whites have assisted me in the job market and in my personal life.

Last edited:
.... Believe it or not i dont like putting people in little neat boxes of definitions of what they are. ...

The point of the thread is that increasingly there are no such boxes that fit.

I dunno, there are plenty of white cultures that I don't favor. In fact, I'm compleatly unattracted to their women. At the same time there are black women who have adopted white culture that I've dated. Oddly enough I married neither lol. So as long as people will disagree there will be different cultures. Saying that we will all become one culture is like saying we will eventually abandon all political parties. Fat chance!. Differing cultures will always be around and they will always be a legitimate object of criticism. There will always be divides. There will always be cultures who tolerate others more so than they are tolerated. There will always be superior and inferior cultures. I suppose the only benefit of all being one color is that you can get rid of the term "racism." Oh, and quit profiling people based on their increased inclination to commit violence. But then again, is that really a good thing? I know, for example, that if I find my self in an area full of blacks that the probability of harm goes up. I also know, that if I find myself surrounded by Asians I can walk down the street in relative safety. Two vastly different cultures, two vastly different propensities toward violence. Then again, If I find myself surrounded by white bikers in leather jackets with swastikas on them I also know that danger is lurking around the corner. So if it isn't skin to profile people by it will always be something else. The white dude with his pants around his ankles (saggin') for example, could justifiably be profiled as a thug. So on all counts the world you speak of will forever be unattainable. You speak of a world where everyone must be culturally liberal to happen. This will never happen as cultures swing from one end to the next. Could it get better though? Sure .... most peoples have already adopted, in large part, western culture. The world is a better place in some aspects and a worse place in some ways because of western culture. But whether it is better or worse, and in which places, largely depends on which part of western culture you subscribe to.

Right now we do not promote cultural integration. The big word in academia now days is "Multiculturalism," the opposite of what you speak of.
Overtime both races and cultures will merge. Now, I'm speaking in terms of hundreds of years, not a few decades. When a Filipino marries a Somalian and their offspring marries a white Canadian, there may be a dominate culture or maybe there won't be. It will depend of the environment. However, race and culture will be independent of each other.

Race like g
.... Believe it or not i dont like putting people in little neat boxes of definitions of what they are. ...

The point of the thread is that increasingly there are no such boxes that fit.
Race like gender in the US is claimed by the person. You can be lily white and claim to be black or visa versa. It's up the person. However, others will form their own opinion. So what does race really mean today in America?

Forum List

Back