Trump the puzzy

You Trump obsessed Lefties should go start your own board. then you can all gather as one in your hate of the man. should be a real ugly place , because you are making this place one with all the garbage posted.

bye bye and you can leave the name and link to your all's new board. We'll be waiting with baited breath for it. :puke:

I am sure this will keep him up at night. :lol:

I can remember when they Obsessed over Rush, then it moved onto Fox news, then it was Ted Nugent, Sarah Palin, a couple families on Television shows and A bunch more in between to here we are with TRUMP.

After watching all that over the years and years. I have to agree,
that Liberalism is a mental disorder. I sure hope they can find a cure for this disorder and SOON

Cartoonists From 12 Countries Illustrated Trump, And The Results Are Devastatingly Accurate
This is what the rest of the world thinks about the Donald Trump phenomenon.
None of this propaganda is from non-western controlled nations.

It's all globalists propaganda meant for controlling the minds of the population. It isn't necessarily what ordinary folk think.

Media determines what people think, not the reverse. You have a poor understanding of how PR and agitprop work.

What is scary is if they actually let him win, they might be setting up the rest of the world to declare war on the US if they don't assassinate Trump first.

Nice.

Cartoonists From 12 Countries Illustrated Trump, And The Results Are Devastatingly Accurate
This is what the rest of the world thinks about the Donald Trump phenomenon.
This is how the rest of the board sees you.

that one should have been on Trump/Rubio
he's the one who made that reference about smallness. someone should photoshop one with Obama and smallness. I bet they would all die laughing. Heck they could probably do one of Hillary and smallness. Hell they should do one of the whole Democrat party with smallness hanging. that picture was done by a bunch of Foreigners who are small people and shallow human beings

Last edited:

Forum List

Back