The Race issue is heating up !!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Allanon68, Sep 2, 2005.

1. Allanon68

Allanon68 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    And I hope this country doesnt have some sort of civil war. I am seeing a whole lot of interviews with really upset african americans who are really think this is a race issue with the slow response for aid. Check this out, I was watching the red cross special on I think NBC, and a black person was standing next to Michael Myers and he just started going off on the National Guard and how the country is showing all the looting by black people but when they show white people they are looking for food. Then the real kicker, he gets his last words out "George Bush Hates Black People". Then they cut his ass and went right to Chris Tucker. I was totally shocked. The race issue is heating up fast.

2. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Check what out? :link: :link: :link: :link: :link: :link:

3. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403

yup--the media is walking a mighty fine line here and every once in awhile the slip one way or the other
    It's tough covering this issue without mentioning the truth

4. Allanon68

Allanon68 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Kathy, not everything is immediately posted on the web, my post reads that I was watching it on TV, not the internet. So I dont have a link, Im only reporting what I saw on TV.

5. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    :lame2: Should do some kind of search then, before posting your stuff.

6. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Cmon K---he saw it on TV--- :huh:

7. Allanon68

Allanon68 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    No doubt K..What happend you get stood up tonight or something ? Again, IT WAS ON TV !

8. no1tovote4

no1tovote4 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +616
    All this while the Democrat Mayor made special accomodations for the tourists in the hotel across from his manse. They were bused to the Superdome, rushed to the FRONT of the line and off to Houston so they could get airline tickets and return home. All this while those people in the Superdome were ignored for days.

Then this embicile of a Mayor thinks to hack on Bush for not doing HIS job! Where was the infrastructure that FEMA was supposed to support? IT was non-existent because this asshat had no plans and no ideas, could not lead himself out of a paper sack with a flashlight, a map, and someone at the opening shouting "HEY, THIS WAY MORON!" FEMA was created to strengthen and support the local infrastructure during a crises, not to create one from scratch. This Governor and Mayor have many lives to answer for, their incompetence is astounding. If I lived in Louisiana I would be calling for a recall on both of these idiots, now while the fire is hot.

The whole "It's because we are Black!" thing is just more race baiting to create a further divide in the major parties and to stengthen support in a base that was actually getting smaller.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  9. Johnney

Johnney Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +141
    piss on everyone that thinks its about race. everytime someone gets looked at wrong its about race. its sickening. jsut because someone takes a bit longer to get something done its about race. Bush hates blacks so he drags his feet with aide, whatever. if thats how you think, take your ass back to africa or where ever you come from, cause everything doesnt always go the way we think they should.

10. Adam's Apple

Adam's Apple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +447
    No1toVote4, what you say is so true. Of course, the liberal MSM is not going to mention the incompetence of the local and state government because New Orleans is one of those BLUE pockets of liberalism. The incompetence of the state and local government is just astounding. It is so obvious that they have been depending on the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT much too long to solve their problems. They were sitting back waiting for Washington to tell them what to do. Contrast this with Rudy Guiliani's leadership in New York after 9/11/01 or Jeb Bush's leadership in Florida a few years ago when that state suffered four major hurricanes. I heard one local man in New Orleans say on cable TV yesterday that what they needed was Rudy Guiliani. I am sorry to tell him there is probably no one of Guiliani's calibre in the entire state.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1