The Race for CollegeThat one time I broke the Internet—and got cancelled—with a single tweet.

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

The Race for College​

That one time I broke the Internet—and got cancelled—with a single tweet.​

I broke the Internet this week with a single low-effort tweet. If you are a reader of mine, you know that higher education is not my main area of expertise, but I received an anecdote from a friend that seemed newsworthy and shared it.

At the risk of getting cancelled (again!), I wanted to reflect on the experience—and why it struck such a nerve on both sides of this debate.

Here is the original tweet:

Peachy Keenan
@KeenanPeachy

College admission season update - From a friend: “Niece got 1450 SAT, 4.2 GPA, competitive athlete. She didn’t even get into her safety schools. Going to junior college this year and is very depressed. The POC kids in her class, C students at best, are all headed to Berkeley, UCLA, USC, and Stanford.”

9:19 PM · Feb 23, 2023
·
14.6M
Views

Read the rest here.

How letting Shawanda running the rail roads working out for Ohio..

Airlines are in worse shape after so many experienced white male pilots retired early or died from the safest vaccine in the world ...

Here comes affirmative action captn Latisha....
akskmsjsmsmsmms.png

What happened when the internet broke? I guess I missed it. Who fixed it and what did they do to fix it?

Sounds like she avoided an indoctrination camp. Latisha had an appointment at Planned Parenthood the day of the train wreck. Her trainee Quandell covered for her.

Forum List

Back