The Questions Carlson Won't Be Asking Putin

You've perfectly explained why conducting a real journalistic interview with Putin is impossible.

Perfectly explained why it's disgraceful for TC to have done this propaganda session. Then again, it's Tucker, bottom of the barrel as is.
I see nothing wrong with an American journalist conducting an interview with the leader of Russia. I think it’s interesting to hear what he thinks about a variety of issues.

Do you guys laugh at Biden in private? How do you and your inner circle refer to him?

Right, so his evil invasion of vanity and his offensive nuclear threat have to be ignored.

Which is why the interview should not be taking place. Let the Russian state TV fools living under threat of death spread putin's propaganda.
So, because Russia is a nuclear power, it’s inappropriate to interview Russia’s leader? Seriously?

Have you ever posted a comment which demonstrates any intelligence on your part?

So now what libtards?...every case against Trump is basically over... and all in one day...

Ukraine is Russia's domain. The globalists have expanded NATO, and we live in a more dangerous world because of it. The fools are putting borders up against Russia. No buffer zones. Our politicians approve. Any nuclear exchange and the continental United States will be lit up in a glorious way for a few minutes. And then it will all be over. The survivors will curse the ones who started it. The Western Hemisphere will devolve into barbarism.
You're intentionally saying dumbass shit for attention.

But surely our Potus Biden would Never Dream of
turning his back on Ukraine.
Newsflash.We have the Video_Of Biden bragging at a
Council on Foreign Relations meeting in January of 2018
that he would withhold aid { around $1 Billion } if Ukraine
does not Fire the Prosecutor Investigating Burisma Holdings
where son Hunter was on the Board.
" I said,I'm telling you,you're not getting the Billion dollars.
I said you're not getting the Billion.I looked at them and said:
I'm leaving in 6 hrs.If the prosecutor is not fired you're not
getting the money. "
No more classic example of a Quid Pro Quo.
For those a little less bright ... Biden was Bragging to
the Council on Foreign Relations.
It's on Video.
Your head is chock full of lies.

The prosecutor was not investigating Burisma, dumbass.

Your propagandists have connected dots which do not exist.

What a rube you are!

What's more, US Senators from both parties were calling for the firing of the corrupt prosecutor. As was the entire Ukrainian legislature, the EU, and others.

The prosecutor was blackmailing opponents of the Russian puppets who were trying to take over Ukraine. He would threaten them with investigations if they didn't fold.

I see nothing wrong with an American journalist conducting an interview with the leader of Russia. I think it’s interesting to hear what he thinks about a variety of issues.
I think it is interesting how you rubes deliberately blind yourselves to the thorough evilness of the mass murdering KGB thug who allows his troops to rape Ukrainian children as he steals countless billions from the Russian people.

Who gives a flying fuck what the lying dictator thug has to say?

Only stooges like Tucker Carlson who wants to give the war criminal a platform to more widely spread his propaganda.

You idiots have allowed your brains to fall out of your heads.

We'll know if it's authentic .. good ol' Tucker by what he wears.
Normally he dresses like an old school preppy.
Chino pants and loafers w/no socks.Golf shirt with
a sweater if cold.He's an outdoorsman who doesn't require
some facial hair to prove his mettle.He's a dedicated American
Family Man.Think Richard Dreyfuss in -:
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind - { 1977 }
Gets along swimmingly with True Americans.
Like Trump or even Alex Jones.
He looked very professional when interviewing the new
Hungarian President { Viktor Orban }.
Normally given to being polite and courteous { than Explain
his 2005 show MSNBC - Tucker - } With regular Rachel Maddow.
Tucker isn't prone to dwelling on things.He's way too busy
just trying to be a good Family man,American and purveyor of
Truth and the American way.What our Founders worked hard
to build and keep in place.

Forum List

Back