The Questions Carlson Won't Be Asking Putin

Agent?

No dummy, you are the fool that gets pumped full of Kremlin propaganda nerratives and then come down here to share it.
:th_believecrap:You've got lots of splainin' to do. I was only in the Kremlin once and Breshnev was the leader of the USSR. What that has to do with Putin is a labyrinth of mish-mosh that only an adolescent mind such as yours can make sense of. :disbelief:

:th_believecrap:You've got lots of splainin' to do. I was only in the Kremlin once and Breshnev was the leader of the USSR. What that has to do with Putin is a labyrinth of mish-mosh that only an adolescent mind such as yours can make sense of. :disbelief:
Idiot...you don't need to go to Kremlin to get pumped full of Kremlin narratives.

All you need is Russian media (aka extension of Putin's propaganda operations)

You obviously don’t know that Hitler used many of the same rationalizations for his invasions that Putin used when he invaded Ukraine.

He talked about lands historically belonging to Germany, he talked about the oppression of ethnic Germans that can no longer be tolerated, he talked about evil regimes who’s people need to be saved from.

Hitler brainwashed his people into supporting his atrocities much like Putin is today. After Germany capitulated many Germans still thought Hitler was a good guy doing the right thing and it took a whole generation before Germans truly internalized and accepted the guilt for WW2 and genocide.
Ukraine is Russia's domain. The globalists have expanded NATO, and we live in a more dangerous world because of it. The fools are putting borders up against Russia. No buffer zones. Our politicians approve. Any nuclear exchange and the continental United States will be lit up in a glorious way for a few minutes. And then it will all be over. The survivors will curse the ones who started it. The Western Hemisphere will devolve into barbarism.

Ukraine is Russia's domain. The globalists have expanded NATO, and we live in a more dangerous world because of it. The fools are putting borders up against Russia. No buffer zones. Our politicians approve. Any nuclear exchange and the continental United States will be lit up in a glorious way for a few minutes. And then it will all be over. The survivors will curse the ones who started it.
It looks that way.
The Western Hemisphere will devolve into barbarism.
Pretty close to it as it stands today.

Ukraine is Russia's domain. The globalists have expanded NATO

Why did Russia not know that in 2003 when Putin signed border agreements and Russian Congress ratified them?

Why did Putin not know that when he re-iterated in 2008 that Russia has no claims or dispute to any Ukrainian territory?

NATO expands by the REQUEST of individual countries who have serious concerns about their security given their agressive neighbor.

If Ukraine was smart they would have been joining NATO in the 90's like Litva and Estonia. They now pay for that mistake with their blood as their so called "brothers" are annexing their lands and leveling their cities.

Last edited:
Dummy even Saddam Hussein was “elected”, that means NOTHING without the context of freedom of speech, independent media and truly competitive political opposition.

Putin controls all media and has killed off or jailed all real political opposition. You have to be an ignorant idiot to think there are real elections of consequence in Russia.

CrusaderFrank THIS is what Russian "elections" are:

If Kremlin doesn't want you to run for presidency, then you don't run.

Sort of like what you scumbag Progressives are doing to the Bad Orange Man, right?

Are you seriously suggesting that it was progressives that made Trump incite an attack on Congress to stop 2020 certification?

Progressives made him break his oath of office, sit by and watch Congress get sacked?

Progressives made Trump commit financial fraud?

Progressives made Trump violate Presidential Records and Espionage Acts?

If Trump wasn't a total fucking degenerate none of that would happen, you talking like it's someone else's fault is ludecrous and incomparable to how Kremlin jails, kills and blocks people from running for presidency.

Last edited:
Are you seriously suggesting that it was progressives that made Trump incite an attack on Congress to stop 2020 certification?

Progressives made him break his oath of office, sit by and watch Congress get sacked?

If Trump wasn't a total fucking degenerate none of that would happen, you talking like it's someone else's fault is ludecrous and incomparable to how Kremlin jails, kills and blocks people from running for presidency.
Fake fucking News

When there’s a Million Man Tree of Liberty March of Armed Patriots (and Ray Epps and his FBI buddies) marching on Washington, then you can call it whatever the fuck you want

Last edited:
Fake fucking News
Facts.

Trump's legal problems puts American democracy into question about as much as Nixon getting de-facto ejected out of office for breaking laws.

Democracy doesn't mean lawlessness and your equalization of American legal process to repressive authoritarianism going on in Russia is shameful.

Last edited:
So does Putin (in fact your hopes are just an extension of whatever nerrative he wants to push)

But then there is reality. No way in hell our electorate will let America turn its back on Ukraine.
But surely our Potus Biden would Never Dream of
turning his back on Ukraine.
Newsflash.We have the Video_Of Biden bragging at a
Council on Foreign Relations meeting in January of 2018
that he would withhold aid { around $1 Billion } if Ukraine
does not Fire the Prosecutor Investigating Burisma Holdings
where son Hunter was on the Board.
" I said,I'm telling you,you're not getting the Billion dollars.
I said you're not getting the Billion.I looked at them and said:
I'm leaving in 6 hrs.If the prosecutor is not fired you're not
getting the money. "
No more classic example of a Quid Pro Quo.
For those a little less bright ... Biden was Bragging to
the Council on Foreign Relations.
It's on Video.

Facts.

Trump's legal problems puts American democracy into question about as much as Nixon getting de-facto ejected out of office for breaking laws.

Democracy doesn't mean lawlessness and your equalization of American legal process to repressive authoritarianism going on in Russia is shameful.
Your brainlessness makes a stewed Prune seem like a
Goddess.

But surely our Potus Biden would Never Dream

Why is "Never Dream" capitalized? Is it a name of something?

Whats going on in that head of yours as you are typing?

This is why I ask if you are off your meds and hallucinating or something.

Tell Anton Soup Kitchen that he needs to give his superego
a break already.I mean,there such a thing as Law of Club & Fang.
It's not merely that he takes off more than he can chew,
but chewing with large glittering fangs is not healthy.

I realize that apparently you grew up with a few milk teeth.
Being such a hog and brat baby all in one.
Trump ended his Rally with a simple message { which Pelosi's
Stalinistic J6 Committe NEVER even mentioned. }.
" Go Peacefully and Patriotically make your voice heard. "
No mention of any disruptions or violence.Not one firearm was
used or collected on J6.Except by the Capitol Cop who shot { never
issued the warning " HALT or I'll shoot " and killed { murdered |
Ashli Babbett.That cop had his name protected for like over half a year.
Yer so pathetic I doubt that record rainstorm in California
would bother with ya.Why waste a resource like rain on an
already washed-up rummy.

I realize that apparently you grew up with a few milk teeth.
Being such a hog and brat baby all in one.
Trump ended his Rally with a simple message { which Pelosi's
Stalinistic J6 Committe NEVER even mentioned. }.
" Go Peacefully and Patriotically make your voice heard. "
No mention of any disruptions or violence.Not one firearm was
used or collected on J6.Except by the Capitol Cop who shot { never

issued the warning " HALT or I'll shoot " and killed { murdered |
Ashli Babbett.That cop had his name protected for like over half a year.
Yer so pathetic I doubt that record rainstorm in California
would bother with ya.Why waste a resource like rain on an

already washed-up rummy.

Milk teeth?

Fool, you obviously don’t speak English and are using some sort of shitty translator.

Are you in Italy?

Forum List

Back