The QAnon Shaman Just Pissed Off a Federal Judge

I haven't been able to find anything on QAnon that wasn't from the media and Democrats. I looked because I wanted to know and obviously we can't trust anything fake news and their fascist Democrat masters tell us. But as I said, I found nothing else
Here's why:

Conservative media won't disclose that Cotton voted for two "prisoners getting stimulus money" bills under Trump.

Conservative media won't do exposes on QAnon or even talk about it. Otherwise the conversations would eventually lead to one point and they don't want that. That doesn't help them at all, de-bunking QAnon or Trump, for that matter. Better to slough it off as a silly Liberal hoax.

I haven't been able to find anything on QAnon that wasn't from the media and Democrats. I looked because I wanted to know and obviously we can't trust anything fake news and their fascist Democrat masters tell us. But as I said, I found nothing else
Here's why:

Conservative media won't disclose that Cotton voted for two "prisoners getting stimulus money" bills under Trump.

Conservative media won't do exposes on QAnon or even talk about it. Otherwise the conversations would eventually lead to one point and they don't want that. That doesn't help them at all, de-bunking QAnon or Trump, for that matter. Better to slough it off as a silly Liberal hoax.

I don't like omnibus votes, but seriously, you attack Cotton for it but let Democrats off the hook entirely for all the shit they pass. That was my point, I don't trust fake news. You're spinning and applying double standards you don't apply to your own party.

Not they aren't even clear what they are saying by he supported it? He demanded Trump included that provision? Be honest, he didn't do that. He voted for it in an omnibus bill? Yeah, I don't like that either. Though if it's Democrats doing it, you're good ...

Another loss for the Trumpers.

And there goes his last chance at getting out of jail before his trial.

The federal judge overseeing “QAnon Shaman” Jacob Chansley’s case has had it with his media redemption tour.

Chansley, who famously stormed the Capitol on January 6 in distinctive face paint and fur headdress, will stay in jail pending trial after Judge Royce Lamberth wrote a 32-page opinion excoriating both the accused rioter and his lawyer for their legal arguments and recent public appearances.

In the memorandum issued late Monday, Lamberth rejected Chansley’s request for pre-trial release, writing that his counsel had made “meritless” arguments and mocked the idea that Chansley was just a peaceful protester who was victimized during the riots that left five people dead, including a Capitol Police officer. Lamberth also took particular issue with a recent interview Chansley did with CBS News.

“The statements defendant has made to the public from jail show that defendant does not fully appreciate the severity of the allegations against him,” Lamberth, a Reagan appointee, wrote in his opinion. “To the contrary, he believes that he—not the American people or members of Congress — was the victim on January 6th.”

When reached for comment via email, defense attorney Albert Watkins said simply: “The Court’s Order is well written and reasoned.”

So he “pissed off” a judge with remarks he made in interviews and thus deserves jail for that, not because he committed a crime.

Of course you would approve that.

Q-anon is a DNC myth. It doesn't exist.

BlueAnon, however, is alive and well...

QAnon is hardly a myth. It most certainly exists, but I will agree that their influence is grossly exaggerated by the media and the left.
Not overstated in terms of Trump's insurrection. And a decent draw in some congressional districts. But overall probably just several thousand truly demented believers.

The federal judge overseeing “QAnon Shaman” Jacob Chansley’s case has had it with his media redemption tour.

Chansley, who famously stormed the Capitol on January 6 in distinctive face paint and fur headdress, will stay in jail pending trial after Judge Royce Lamberth wrote a 32-page opinion excoriating both the accused rioter and his lawyer for their legal arguments and recent public appearances.

In the memorandum issued late Monday, Lamberth rejected Chansley’s request for pre-trial release, writing that his counsel had made “meritless” arguments and mocked the idea that Chansley was just a peaceful protester who was victimized during the riots that left five people dead, including a Capitol Police officer. Lamberth also took particular issue with a recent interview Chansley did with CBS News.

“The statements defendant has made to the public from jail show that defendant does not fully appreciate the severity of the allegations against him,” Lamberth, a Reagan appointee, wrote in his opinion. “To the contrary, he believes that he—not the American people or members of Congress — was the victim on January 6th.”

When reached for comment via email, defense attorney Albert Watkins said simply: “The Court’s Order is well written and reasoned.”

So he “pissed off” a judge with remarks he made in interviews and thus deserves jail for that, not because he committed a crime.

Generally not a good idea be in prison and give a media interview during a scheduled attorney client meeting. And then blame Trump for attacking the capital.

Imagine if he was wearing a red hat ...

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I am not at all concerned with the future of Jacob Chansley.
Save that he and his fellow terrorists are punished to the fullest extent of the law should they be found guilty.

We have only your word for them being terrorists and we do know you're a terrorist so your credibility is low.

Did you assault anyone wearing a red hat today?

He fucked around and found out
You do not make our fascist judicial branch angry.
What a shame. What a shame.....a trumpanzee being held legally accountable for his inherently violent actions. Did I mention that it was a shame?
Cite his violent actions.
That the reprehensible right has made ‘heroes’ of these terrorists comes as no surprise.

Aren't judges supposed to be non partisan and let the facts speak for themselves? Allowing himself to get "pissed off" show that he is not doing his job and should recuse himself.
Bullshit. They are non-partisan in their decision. Not in their courtroom and trial rules and decorum and acceptable behavior. This criminal is actively trying to write a revisionist history ahead of his trial. The judge won't have it.

It is not the job of a judge to decide what history is or is not. The only job they have is to rule on the legality of the situation. Period. It is their job description.

“…he believes that he—not the American people or members of Congress — was the victim on January 6th.” ibid

And that can be said for most – if not all – of the 1/6 terrorists.
When you keep calling people terrorists, in an effort to get the .gov to treat them like terrorists, you are making damn sure that sooner or later, they are going to have no other choice but to act like "terrorists" out of self-preservation, if nothing else.

Have you ever been a target for terrorists, other than in your hysterical imagination? Have you ever lived overseas in a place where you were targeted by local terrorist groups? I have.

And those groups had nowhere near the sort of training, money, experience, capability, intel, equipment, and resources that are available to the regular, traditional Americans that you are so hell-bent on labeling as "terrorists", even though you are the ones aggressing on them, rather than the other way around.

I'm pretty sure someone already has your name and address on their to-do list...... and you deserve to be there, IMO.

Good luck, fuckface.

Forum List

Back