• Eliminate persons with different political ideology from your own

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eliminate random strangers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

fncceo

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2016
Starting 10 years ago, in 2013, "The Purge Series" consists of five movies and a streaming series of varying quality.

The premise for anyone who doesn't know, is that in a not-so-future America, Americans are allowed, on one night each year (March 21st) are allowed to commit any crime (including murder) with total impunity.

The expanded series attributes the creation of this system to a conspiracy of the rich and powerful to kill off the poor but, in the series, most of those who participate seem to be members of the middle and upper middle class.

With less than a month to go until the Night of Nights ... I put the question ...

If it existed, what would you do on Purge Night?

If i was a killer, I would have a nap ready for corrpt Politicians & Judges (Like those tortuing J6 victims, or invoved in Election Fraud). I would go and try to kill as many as possible before dawn. But I dont kill,. I’m boring.

The purge would never work because, the good guys outnumber the bad guys. Allow the Proud Boys a day to smash ANTIFA skulls, they are going to organize and protect communities and other good guys will join them. Soon you would have roving gangs of good guys numbering in the thousands.

Allow the Proud Boys a day to smash ANTIFA skulls, they are going to organize and protect communities and other good guys will join them. Soon you would have roving gangs of good guys numbering in the thousands.

I would think everyone who purges would consider themselves to be a "good guy".

Hitler considered himself a very good guy, doing good work.

I live every night like it's the purge. I do whatever I want. So far, I haven't murdered anyone yet. I mean I can't imagine why one would need a special holiday for it...

I'd go into hiding, but not at home. No. I'd be building a little "fort" out in the middle of the woods somewhere in secret. Stay there and booby trap the hell out of the approach. I'd have game cameras that send pictures to your phone when something walks past them. Maybe even build a decoy hut, that just blows up if anybody steps inside. There are so many ways to work with it.

I would think everyone who purges would consider themselves to be a "good guy".

Hitler considered himself a very good guy, doing good work.
The good guys would be the ones protecting the innocent people from the bad guys who are trying to kill them. :dunno:

Starting 10 years ago, in 2013, "The Purge Series" consists of five movies and a streaming series of varying quality.

The premise for anyone who doesn't know, is that in a not-so-future America, Americans are allowed, on one night each year (March 21st) are allowed to commit any crime (including murder) with total impunity.

The expanded series attributes the creation of this system to a conspiracy of the rich and powerful to kill off the poor but, in the series, most of those who participate seem to be members of the middle and upper middle class.

With less than a month to go until the Night of Nights ... I put the question ...

If it existed, what would you do on Purge Night?
You just described what's going on in South Africa at all times.

S Africa, the worlds first CRT test ground, is now in the last stages of a total collapse to complete Purge anarchy with no end in sight.
Murders are higher than in the Ukraine war zone.
The infrastructure is almost gone.
Farm families regularly attacked & brutally butchered.
Life is cheap in progressive controlled areas

purge.jpg

Find a secure, preferably remote location with provisions, back to the wall, armed if in America (in Canada sit with a hockey stick) and wait it out.

Forum List

Back