the-psychology-of-conspiracy-denial

Oh, WOW! I'm all looking for my post, but I did it in WordPad!!! :rofl:

brb!

BACK!

This will seem TOTALLY OffTopic, but please bear with me:

I'm watching this movie, POINT PLAY or PLAY POINT ~

I'm stoned to the boner (the herb was FAB, tonight)

AND feeling MIGHTLY Floaty from drinking beer :lol:

YES, I saved you THOSE keystrokes ~

and I can see BOTH sides of this thang we're Arguing, here:

It's like, THAT isn't the motivation of the lies, AT ALL,

HOW could you THINK such a thing;

and this:

Why lie to me? I'm big enough to handle some truth and light in my life,

Even If It's UBER Scary.

In this HORRENDOUSLY amazing sort of way,

I think TPTB are trying to {shudder} "Protect" us from some cold, hard shit.

But if they can't HERD us onto the (supposed) path of least resistance, the shortest route between two points, As The Crow Flies?

WE ALL LOSE.

We who question, and seek for a deeper truth than

(can't remember who said it, but it's the PERFECT word :) )

the PABLUM, that of necessity MUST be geared towards the lowest common denominator,

and

y'all, who refuse to subject yourselves to the heartache and heartburn the ultimate truth might prove to be, who Go With The Flow, so to speak.

I have a sneaking suspicion that if y'all thought, for ONE MINUTE that the worst case scenario was How It Is,

Y'ALL would be the First Responders, 'cuz you aren't the types of people that would just sit by, typing away on an internet forum,

you'd HAVE to Do Something...

That's pretty wEnderfully amazing! ;)

However, I believe that "they" DO lie to us. They HAVE to. If a RADIO PROGRAM,

and I refer to War of the Worlds,

can send the general population into THAT sort of hysteria?!?

WTF would finding out OTHER horrible things do to them?

Sorry, as stated in the fine print, above, I'm feeling pretty good right about now, and on this tear 'cuz of watching this movie ~ well acted enough that I can see/feel/vicariously-live the different POV's,

and THAT's what I've been asking y'all for, all along.

Tell me. SHOW me. If I'm wrong about what I'm seeing and believing,

I'd SURELY like to know it.

Thanx! ;)

Last edited:
secondary explosions happen at fires all the time. :cuckoo:

explosions do not equal controlled demolition!!! :lol:

No but NIST states there were no reports of explosions as one of the excuses for looking or testing for them..but the evidence shows this is a lie..as does the NIST denial of reports of molten metal, another lie.. standard fire investigation protocol for a fire or collapse is to test for explosives..this was never done

No but NIST states there were no reports of explosions as one of the excuses for looking or testing for them..

but.... but.... but....

WHERE does the NIST state there were no reports of explosions?:eusa_whistle:

"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead." Benjamin Franklin

There is a curious characteristic of the human being that if you deny them their reality they will look harder and harder and soon find more reality. Some arguments can be endless because they are ultimately unprovable. Is it possible to prove the earth is not flat, surely not as those pictures you see are all made up. Maybe that is too simple an example, and one the flat earthers lost, but then enter the postmodernist world and all sense is lost. I still feel conspiratorial thinking is a personality trait, I know people who see conspiracies everywhere and when you raise questions they batten down the hatches.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/95300-serious-conspiracy-theorist-question.html

"In 2008 the Washington Post summarised recent psychological research on misinformation(6). This shows that in some cases debunking a false story can increase the number of people who believe it. In one study, 34% of conservatives who were told about the Bush government’s claims that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction were inclined to believe them. But among those who were shown that the government’s claims were later comprehensively refuted by the Duelfer report, 64% ended up believing that Iraq had WMD." Monbiot.com The Unpersuadables

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/109248-oh-no-tell-me-it-aint-so.html

"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead." Benjamin Franklin

NOW,

Add in the FOR THEIR OWN PROTECTION factor.

Do YOU want folks swarming the very streets of America,

HYSTERICAL over some/any-thing?

NONE OF US DO, pal.

But this shit's been taken to Whole 'Nother Level...

Once it was "noticed" that we would/could/SHOULD be semi-hysterical over some malarkey,

it was turned around,

and NOW,

it's being used against us.

Sad, but true...

No, by informed I mean unlike you they know the conclusions of the NIST report and the process they used to arrive at them
But if they knew that, but did not agree with you, you would not call them informed, would you? And you certainly wouldn't post videos from them.

Face it, Skippy: You consider them experts only because they agree with you.

but ?...if ?...
"Face it, Skippy: You consider them experts only because they agree with you."

You can deny that...but not credibly.

Dave?

I went into this with MY big, fat, preconceived idea,

so we ALL trust the folks that back up our suppositions.

When you start involving HARD SCIENCE,

however,

you sort of have to "bow" to the greater logic and ...

SOMETHING. i can't remember the word...

brb! ;)

Dave?

I went into this with MY big, fat, preconceived idea,

so we ALL trust the folks that back up our suppositions.

When you start involving HARD SCIENCE,

however,

you sort of have to "bow" to the greater logic and ...

SOMETHING. i can't remember the word...

brb! ;)
You'll understand if I don't accept a stoner's version of "logic".

Well, actually...you probably won't.

You really should seek professional help, I assure you they can help you. Relieve the paranoia and help with all the other problems associated with rampant paranoia.

You actually believe the US Government, which could not protect war time written reports, somehow has managed to maintain a secrecy veil over the supposed false flag operation to attack the Pentagon and the World Trade center and done so for 9 years after the attacks, who knows how long before said attacks. With literally hundreds if not thousands of people that would have been required to be in the know, From as low as City personal in New York and Washington DC, County, State and National responders. The people that made an airplane disappear with no one the wiser. Kidnapping and I assume murdering all the passengers and crew on said plane so as to deliver DNA samples to either the crash site with in moments of kidnapping them or to some lab a day or so later. Vanishing the aircraft.

You are delusional. You are paranoid. You need help.

You are forgetting a couple possibilities. The intelligence services of the United States could have easily recruited the highjackers themselves, and they'd have never known. The CIA is adept at creating jihadists. They created an entire generation of jihadists in Afghanistan during the soviet occupation. I have no doubt whatsoever that those accused crashed those planes just like I have no doubt that the United States, that's you, had the most to gain by the sacrifice of 3000 people in order to continue our world domination. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me that someone as intelligent as Bin Laden would have made this kind of mistake for a number of reasons.

That said, I'll never be certain of any of it, but I think that scenario is the most likely THE ONE if a conspiracy actually exists.

You really should seek professional help, I assure you they can help you. Relieve the paranoia and help with all the other problems associated with rampant paranoia.

You actually believe the US Government, which could not protect war time written reports, somehow has managed to maintain a secrecy veil over the supposed false flag operation to attack the Pentagon and the World Trade center and done so for 9 years after the attacks, who knows how long before said attacks. With literally hundreds if not thousands of people that would have been required to be in the know, From as low as City personal in New York and Washington DC, County, State and National responders. The people that made an airplane disappear with no one the wiser. Kidnapping and I assume murdering all the passengers and crew on said plane so as to deliver DNA samples to either the crash site with in moments of kidnapping them or to some lab a day or so later. Vanishing the aircraft.

You are delusional. You are paranoid. You need help.

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS FEEL THE NEED TO PROJECT YOUR MENTAL ILLNESS ON EVERYONE THAT DISAGREES WITH YOU ?

I don't have enough posts to quote the original posters because it has links in it but I see it spoke of the Tuskegee experiment. Where they didn't treat african americans for syphilis. That "study" is coming up again in the news lately since it has been discovered that back in the 40's the U.S. government injected Guatemalan mental patients with stds. My question is although the U.S. is apologizing for it, I was under the impression that the Guatemalan government was aware of this experiment at the time. Anyone know that for fact? The experiment is being condemned and was clearly a horrific thing to do but I don't believe the U.S. acted alone and in secret.

I have the first clue of physics, and the second, third, forth, etc.....
I used to build building for a living, I know how they can come down as well as go up. Structural steel joint failure, when encased in cement, has the same appearance of the so called explosions because the force of the failure is causing a normal outward reaction. Duh. Vibration harmonics will cause such a failure under the right circumstances. Fully loaded planes hitting these buildings with the resultant fuel explosion(s) are more than adequate to do the job hence the right circumstances existed. (Again duh!)
That is all.......

Ringel05 said:"Fully loaded planes hitting these buildings..."

Really?? NONE of these planes were fully loaded. In fact they weren't even half full.

If you are totally WRONG about this, how many other of your twisted beliefs about this could be wrong also?

Oh, and BTW: If we have at least two of the "hijackers" on tape going through security at the airport, then they would have to have had tickets. So, where are their names listed on the flight manifests?

Also, where are the bodies, luggage, seats, and plane parts at the site of the Shanksville crash? And why was the mark on the ground much smaller than the plane that was claimed to have crashed.
And why did Donald Rumsfeld say this??:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_uojEXJEEE]YouTube - 4409 -- Rumsfeld tells crowd -- FU%K flight 93[/ame]

And why did Bush say this??:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60]YouTube - Bush Caught Lying About September 11th[/ame]

Hey Hollybaere...

You asked me to address Terral's errors in his WTC7 theory thread, which I did. Why no comments yet? I posted 6 items for you as requested.

Just curious.

I used to build building for a living, I know how they can come down as well as go up. Structural steel joint failure, when encased in cement, has the same appearance of the so called explosions because the force of the failure is causing a normal outward reaction. Duh. Vibration harmonics will cause such a failure under the right circumstances. Fully loaded planes hitting these buildings with the resultant fuel explosion(s) are more than adequate to do the job hence the right circumstances existed. (Again duh!)
That is all.......

Really?? NONE of these planes were fully loaded. In fact they weren't even half full.

If you are totally WRONG about this, how many other of your twisted beliefs about this could be wrong also?

Oh, and BTW: If we have at least two of the "hijackers" on tape going through security at the airport, then they would have to have had tickets. So, where are their names listed on the flight manifests?

Also, where are the bodies, luggage, seats, and plane parts at the site of the Shanksville crash? And why was the mark on the ground much smaller than the plane that was claimed to have crashed.

you are pathetic

"fully loaded" is referring to the FUEL load
you dumb fuck
and rumsfeld misspoke
and Bush just made one of his MANY mistakes

That is all.......

you are pathetic

"fully loaded" is referring to the FUEL load
you dumb fuck
and rumsfeld misspoke
and Bush just made one of his MANY mistakes

ya the whole 9/11 story just one misspoke and convenient coincidence after another until the probability becomes impossibility

Forum List

Back