The Protocols of Zion Are a FAKE

where are the real protocols of this esteemed group?

I'm afraid they've never been published ... but they believed to involve a duck.

content_duck-soup-3.jpg

That's interesting .

It gets me thinking, however.

If the Protocols that we have been given are a Fake, where are the real protocols of this esteemed group?

Does anyone think it would be great to see what the Learned Elders of Zion actually said, instead of what they didn't?
There were no such elders. Antisemites always claim that old Jewish men get together at night and plot to take over the world. It's a canard. It's bs.

Antisemites always claim that old Jewish men get together at night and plot to take over the world.

My bubbe and her friends would get together at night and plot to win at Mahjong.

mahj_blog.jpg

I believe global domination was also discussed.

Can I ask what your personal investment in this topic is?

"May you ask ..."
Is it possible for me to ask without being banned? That's a valid question.
THE JOOOOS ARE GONNA GITCHA BOOGA BOOGA
More like shabbos goyim.
Is there a term for that, only meaning "a guy who does what Nazis and Muslim terrorists want him to"? Asking for a guy on the internet.

I'm pretty sure the term for "a guy who hates whomever he's told to hate with no independent critical thought involved" is boomer. Synonyms include shabbos goy, neocon, and Republican.

I'm not willing to die for Israel so why should I believe whatever they tell me?

I'm pretty sure the term for "a guy who hates whomever he's told to hate with no independent critical thought involved" is boomer. Synonyms include shabbos goy, neocon, and Republican.

I'm not willing to die for Israel so why should I believe whatever they tell me?
I'm sure it's just coincidence that your idea of "independent thought" is "hating Jews"...and you hate Jews.

Toodle on back to Stormfront, Slappy.

I'm sure it's just coincidence that your idea of "independent thought" is "hating Jews"...and you hate Jews.

My idea of independent thought is being open to examining any given idea with the least bias possible. That's exactly why I read both the Zohar and Mein Kampf. One of them was just a little more honest.

My idea of independent thought is being open to examining any given idea with the least bias possible. That's exactly why I read both the Zohar and Mein Kampf. One of them was just a little more honest.
I bet I can guess which one you think was honest.

Hitler said in Mein Kampf that exposure to jewish culture was the primary cause of his antisemitism. It walks you through his evolution on the subject from distant admiration to building prison camps and deporting them from the Reich. The Zohar is just about how God made shkotzim as human-shaped animals to serve the jews, who are the real humans because they have human souls and so can attain theosis through study of the kabbalah. Hitler didn't make excuses like "God loves me more" or "the untermenschen are animals twisted into human form" to justify his ideology. Kabbalah is half supremacist ideology and half cope.

Hitler said in Mein Kampf that exposure to jewish culture was the primary cause of his antisemitism. It walks you through his evolution on the subject from distant admiration to building prison camps and deporting them from the Reich. The Zohar is just about how God made shkotzim as human-shaped animals to serve the jews, who are the real humans because they have human souls and so can attain theosis through study of the kabbalah. Hitler didn't make excuses like "God loves me more" or "the untermenschen are animals twisted into human form" to justify his ideology. Kabbalah is half supremacist ideology and half cope.
Hitler was manipulating easily-manipulated people. He needed a scapegoat.

And you fell for it.

Moron.

Forum List

Back