The Problem with Barack Obama... to me...

immie....you know what his profesion is now and i can't believe you defend his slur in light of that.....

especially you immie....and you know full well he has constantly claimed he had the same "salty" mouth while serving and that he actually uses his service in the navy to defend his salty language...

didn't expect this from you

Actually, I am not defending the slur. I despise it. I very much dislike that he uses it. I think it is below his station in life 1) as a retired officer in the U.S. Navy, 2) as a Christian and 3) as a minister even a "reserve" minister. I have made that statement on other boards many times.

I, myself, would never use it even on the internet no matter how vile you were to me.

One reason, I would not use it, is that I feel what I type here reflects on me as a person. Most people know that I am a Christian so when I fail by using racial slurs or by getting pissed off and fighting with people here (and I have done that) it reflects upon the Body of Christ. In fact, it reflects more on the Body of Christ than it does on me because no one here knows me personally, but they see me as another one of those hypocritical Christians who proclaim to be a saint, yet is no better than they are, if not worse.

I'm no "saint". I have my failings. I'm sure as heck not perfect... and neither is Maineman. I don't have to agree with the things that he does and in this case, I don't. But, as a fellow poster on a message board, I enjoy discussing things with him. I feel he brings interesting points of views to the discussions (although somewhat biased) and sometimes he even teaches me a thing or two as well. But, I see his use of that slur as a flaw in him. I also know that when a poster such as myself treats him respect he returns the favor.

It is also evident that Maineman does not use that slur for anyone but you and the battle between he and you has been going on for years. Sometimes one must wonder if the two of you aren't best of friends just joking around all the time. Laughing at how others react to your "battle".

But the point was that just because he uses it here on the internet does not mean that he uses it in his real life. One would hope not.

Immie

interesting...he is a minister? the words we type are real immie and last i checked the interwebs are real too.....this is real life, it isn't fake....

Seems to me I've been called every name in the book with a few made up just for me, while I was in the military, Of course I have to admit that was usually coming from either Drill Sergeants or after I was a Sergeant from the lower enlisted. Though I'm sure some of it came from certain Officers also.The military was not a church social.

fair enough.....

do you then support maineman calling me a jewboy?

I support no type of racism. And i wished we could get away from the fourth grade level name calling, but I think we are all guilty of that now and then.

Seems to me I've been called every name in the book with a few made up just for me, .

Have you ever been called a cock loving **** sucking parrot fucking two ball bitch?

I am not saying you are one, I am just saying there are a lot on great insults out there.

I think that was the time when I ordered 3 miles of new Communications cable run at 2:30 in the morning in the poring rain. Sounded something like that anyway.

Seems to me I've been called every name in the book with a few made up just for me, .

Have you ever been called a cock loving **** sucking parrot fucking two ball bitch?

I am not saying you are one, I am just saying there are a lot on great insults out there.

I think that was the time when I ordered 3 miles of new Communications cable run at 2:30 in the morning in the poring rain. Sounded something like that anyway.

Signal Corps may not shoot alot of bullets but they sure lay alot of cable.

interesting...he is a minister? the words we type are real immie and last i checked the interwebs are real too.....this is real life, it isn't fake....
what a lying piece of shit you are yurt. Feigning surprise here is more proof of what an amoral, dishonest stalker you really are. It was YOU who stalked me and then posted my real name and my employer on another site a year ago.

you are truly pathetic.

gazpacho, yurt.... keep thinking about a nice bowl of gazpacho.

bon appetit

what a lying piece of shit you are yurt. Feigning surprise here is more proof of what an amoral, dishonest stalker you really are. It was YOU who stalked me and then posted my real name and my employer on another site a year ago.

you are truly pathetic.

bon appetit

what a pathetic liar....and your threats about gazpacho, thats what got you banned here a month or so again, i am reporting this threat again as the mods and you know you are threatening my employment and my person by saying "revenge is a dish best served cold"....you're a lying asshole who stalked me and has threatened me numerous times resulting in your bans at multiple boards, including this one....

i never posted your personal information, nor did i ever stalk you you filthy disgusting pervert

its clear maineman is still grossly obsessed with me and is going to continue this shit forever....i don't like the ignore function, but in this case, it is necessary....

you're on ignore

you are truly pathetic.

bon appetit

what a pathetic liar....and your threats about gazpacho, thats what got you banned here a month or so again, i am reporting this threat again as the mods and you know you are threatening my employment and my person by saying "revenge is a dish best served cold"....you're a lying asshole who stalked me and has threatened me numerous times resulting in your bans at multiple boards, including this one....

i never posted your personal information, nor did i ever stalk you you filthy disgusting pervert

I am not threatening you about anything yurt.... it is YOU who have threatened me, and, oddly enough, immediately after you threatened to contact my employer and attempt to have me fired, my employer WAS contacted.... and yet, you claim that you had nothing to do with it... I am sure that you can understand how I might find your protestations of innocence a bit contrived. I really do want to eat a bowl of gazpacho with you sometime... and when my current employment contract is completed this spring, I'll have plenty of time to come on out and do just that with you.... we can bury the hatchet and enjoy the soup.... God knows I certainly don't want to prolong this feud any longer.... gazpacho and a cold beer...it'll be nice to put this all behind us, don't you think?

No where does Luttrell say there were enough Special Ops and helicopter units to do the job, PP. You are going to have to do far better than that.

And Karl Rove says that Obama is doing the right thing.

And notice that PP is now claiming RW's position as his own. Pathetic loser. Rather dumb, too.

That's classified information you idiot....something that you, being a "Call of Duty" wannabe soldier, hasn't a clue about......so please oblige us and continue making a complete asinine boob out of yourself in front of millions....it's quite entertaining.

Stole my name....what the fuck are you babbling about douche bag? My user name is world famous in the blogosphere and I have been the sole user of it for 4 years.

Don't worry, I suffer from delusions of relevance too.

yeah right clown......anyway....

Well, at least my delusions of relevance haven't caused me to lose my sense of humer, PP.

Is it okay if I call you PP? I wouldn't want to insult a bona fide internet celebrity.

No where does Luttrell say there were enough Special Ops and helicopter units to do the job, PP. You are going to have to do far better than that.

And Karl Rove says that Obama is doing the right thing.

And notice that PP is now claiming RW's position as his own. Pathetic loser. Rather dumb, too.

That's classified information you idiot....something that you, being a "Call of Duty" wannabe soldier, hasn't a clue about......so please oblige us and continue making a complete asinine boob out of yourself in front of millions....it's quite entertaining.

Well, then unless you are Luttrell or in on the rescue, you really don't know either. At any rate, by the time Luttrell was trying to be rescued, he was in rough shape in an Afghan village, so I doubt he was privy to the planning that went into the operation.

You brag about being the fool for millions on the blogosphere, PP? That's really your goal? What classified information, you moron. Do your research. The operational level officers have been crying for such special ops and chopper support for ever since the beginning. Are you that big of an idiot?

The fact that Karl Rove states that BHO is right is a statement that you are wrong.

You brag about being the fool for millions on the blogosphere, PP? That's really your goal? What classified information, you moron. Do your research. The operational level officers have been crying for such special ops and chopper support for ever since the beginning. Are you that big of an idiot?

The fact that Karl Rove states that BHO is right is a statement that you are wrong.

I don't know if I put a lot of stock in Karl Rove's military opinion.

One thing is for sure though, the country needs more helicopters. That's always been the case.

When I was serving, we depended on the choppers for everything in my units. The higher ups would send us to places that even Santa Clause could not find on Christmas Eve, but those rotor heads always did. The ones we admired the most (even more than the pogey bait runs) were the dust off guys. They were awesome!

When I was serving, we depended on the choppers for everything in my units. The higher ups would send us to places that even Santa Clause could not find on Christmas Eve, but those rotor heads always did. The ones we admired the most (even more than the pogey bait runs) were the dust off guys. They were awesome!

:salute: Dust off :salute:

Though an Army dude, I really admired the USMC helo pilots. They flew a lot of support for us. Those guys will fly in virtually anything.

Low too.

Forum List

Back