The President's question...

I would be among those inclined to ask him to resign, but that would make Biden president, so that means i would encourage him to quite smoking, go jogging more, and eat only Michelle approved foods.

Fuck it, Biden's still better than he is.

Not really. Biden has the connections to get done what obama is trying to do. He just doesn't have the pull as VP.

Make him Pres and you will long for the days when it was just obamacare.

If President Obama called you up on the phone and asked you for advice on any subject you would care to give him advice on, what would you tell him?

I would suggest that he spend a little more time in the White House and keep his butt off of Air Force One. I think he's trying to wear it out.

What would you tell the President?

:eek:

Crank Caller!

If President Obama called you up on the phone and asked you for advice on any subject you would care to give him advice on, what would you tell him?

I would suggest that he spend a little more time in the White House and keep his butt off of Air Force One. I think he's trying to wear it out.

What would you tell the President?

I would remind him that he owes me a check for $5000. bucks!!!

:evil::evil:

true story.

I would be among those inclined to ask him to resign, but that would make Biden president, so that means i would encourage him to quite smoking, go jogging more, and eat only Michelle approved foods.

Not really. Biden has the connections to get done what obama is trying to do. He just doesn't have the pull as VP.

BUT he is alot stronger foreign policy and national security wise than Obama. He had a nice neo-con streak in em before he sold out and became the VP nominee.

So all in all, STILL a net gain..........and also that would put BOEHNER 1 step away from the presidency too, after January anyway........

BUT he is alot stronger foreign policy and national security wise than Obama. He had a nice neo-con streak in em before he sold out and became the VP nominee.

So all in all, STILL a net gain..........and also that would put BOEHNER 1 step away from the presidency too, after January anyway........
no it wouldnt
Biden would get to pick his VP and that pick would be confirmed by the senate

no it wouldnt
Biden would get to pick his VP and that pick would be confirmed by the senate

Oh yea.....oh well lol.

Forum List

Back