The President's question...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
If President Obama called you up on the phone and asked you for advice on any subject you would care to give him advice on, what would you tell him?

I would suggest that he spend a little more time in the White House and keep his butt off of Air Force One. I think he's trying to wear it out.

What would you tell the President?

If President Obama called you up on the phone and asked you for advice on any subject you would care to give him advice on, what would you tell him?

I would suggest that he spend a little more time in the White House and keep his butt off of Air Force One. I think he's trying to wear it out.

"Can you bum me a smoke?" :dunno:

"Can you bum me a smoke?" :dunno:

:lol:

Good one.

I would, politely, recommend that he studies the country he's trying to lead. Then I would remind him that he works for us.... that respect for an individual is not automatic. It is the Office that is respected - despite the fucking corrupt bastards that inhabit it.

Then I would, respectfully, suggest that he stop spending our money.

My advice? Do things that actually benefit the people and not himself and his friends.

I would remind him that the machine whose lever he pulls to extract the manna he wishes to dispense to the masses has to be allowed to operate closer its principals than his, or the lever won't yield manna to (re-) distribute.

I would tell him to have the military corr-don off K Street and burn down all of the office buildings with the occupants inside.

I would tell him to work on his pitching.....he throws like a girl

"Can you please resign?"

I would remind him that the machine whose lever he pulls to extract the manna he wishes to dispense to the masses has to be allowed to operate closer its principals than his, or the lever won't yield manna to (re-) distribute.

Deus ex machina, eh?

I would, politely, recommend that he studies the country he's trying to lead. Then I would remind him that he works for us.... that respect for an individual is not automatic. It is the Office that is respected - despite the fucking corrupt bastards that inhabit it.

Then I would, respectfully, suggest that he stop spending our money.

Polite and respect are 2 concepts clearly foreign to you.

I would be among those inclined to ask him to resign, but that would make Biden president, so that means i would encourage him to quite smoking, go jogging more, and eat only Michelle approved foods.

If he called me I would ask him to reduce spending to 2008 levels. I'm pretty sure he would ask if the number he dialed was correct, then excuse himself and hang up.

I'd tell him if he wants a closer step towards world peace and respect for the US, begin by removing IsNtReal from the map.A few neutrons would do it and leave everything structural intact.:cool:
Tell Kim Slick ill_Wong#28 the NK will be next if he pulls any stunts.:eusa_shhh:

that he needs a psych evaluation

if hes reduced to calling a virtual no one for advice he has some serious issues that need to be dealt with

Forum List

Back