The President will speak at 12:45!

Three years and 11 months into his Presidency and he's now attempting to demonstrate leadership?

What a pantload.

Any fucking moron with half a brain can see this for what it is - a political stunt/last gasp of desperation.

The only reason he's making a speech is because Andrews AFB golf club is currently under water.

there are indoor driving ranges close by

the speech was prolly held at one of them

I just received briefings....

And he went on to list a half dozen agencies. Now he is bloviating out of his ass. Such as: If you were told to leave and you didn't you are endangering first responders.
Funny cause I don't remember that attitude from Katrina.

Needless to say its too bad he wasn't this informed on international affairs. Stupid intelligence briefings.......

I just heard a clip. How strange was this news conference, because the clip was bizarre?

"you must do as you're told".

I'm glad he pointed out that if you don't evacuate if told to that you were endangering first responders. This is something that has always angered me, putting our police, fire rescue, etc. in danger.

OP negged for being an asshole.

As I create this response I have exactly 365 posts on USMB. I just thank God I haven't been here to endure your almost 55,000 posts as you are, without a doubt, the most boring ass liberal I believe I've ever run across on any message board.

Just hear it on CNN

Hurrican Sandy will be the focus...Republican or Democrat or Independent...we all should listen.

Hopefully it isn't about him saving Big Bird from the impending storms.

it would be so nice if people didn't act like hacks while a hurricane is swirling around my home.

:thup:

If you want to be indignant, you should set it up by occasionally saying this sort of thing in reverse to your own side. When it's one directional, you're the one who sounds like the hack

well played conservatives, well played.

If Obama doesn't say anything, hes the worst leader EVER! If he does say a few words to secure up the local Govt's stance, hes egotistical.

You all look real classy.

You're such a mean spirited bitch. I was one of the first to create a well wishes thread to those in the path. I also was the first in Jill's thread to wish her and others well. Why didn't you pos rep me for being thoughtful and considerate of those on both sides?

PROOF THAT YOU ARE A HACK BITCH

Because I knew you were pretending to care about other people before you started politicizing a tragedy.

btw, please encourage Mitten to criticize Obama's speech.

too bad you aren't currently on a barrier island off NC

THAT WAS YOUR RESPONSE TO ME.

I've never wished harm on ANYONE

And i suspect you've played politics with Katrina more times than I can count. Fake bitch

You are completely correct regarding libs and Katrina. For crying out loud they have never ever stopped politicizing Katrina.

If Obama doesn't say anything, hes the worst leader EVER! If he does say a few words to secure up the local Govt's stance, hes egotistical.

The narrative for things like this was written before Obama took office.

To these dolts, he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

So it's not worth listening to them.

Hopefully it isn't about him saving Big Bird from the impending storms.

it would be so nice if people didn't act like hacks while a hurricane is swirling around my home.

but its okay when its your boy in the office because if it was a republican you'd be mad at them, cram it the hurricane is at my door too and obama is politicizing it as is everyone else.

boy? :eusa_eh:

The narrative for things like this was written before Obama took office.

To these dolts, he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

So it's not worth listening to them.

poor Obama :sad:

If Obama isn't on vacation right now, he's already doing better than W......

Yep....and if he didn't say anything, the nutters would be whining. Whatever Obama does, the nutters whine.

Good for him for doing his job despite the fact that nutters will whine about it.

Right...he is doing his job. Plain and Simple...

The president said ...24/7, around the clock...

that's redundant. Bad usage.

Don't you 'nuts want to start 100 threads on that, about how he should be impeached for that? How that relates to his foreign birth and upbringing, his color, his laziness, his lack of education, his religion, his hatred of America?

Don't laugh. It would be no less idiotic than your usual business around here.:lol:

Maybe that is a topic for a Willard rebuttal?

Yep....and if he didn't say anything, the nutters would be whining. Whatever Obama does, the nutters whine.

Good for him for doing his job despite the fact that nutters will whine about it.

Yes, I click on a website and get an update. Obama sits and someone comes and gives him a weather update, then he gives a speech and tells us the weather update. His staff and Democrats all run around patting him on the back for selflessly not campaigning so he can be briefed on the weather so he can personally tell us, which we'd already read anyway. It's an amazing combination of intelligence, good judgment and self sacrifice really, I think I'm going to change my mind and vote for him now.

He is trying to appear in control. He needs to stay in the background and let the first responders, mayors and governors deal with the people.

He is trying to appear in control. He needs to stay in the background and let the first responders, mayors and governors deal with the people.

Let someone else get the spotlight? he cant do that, than they would do their job, do it right and lefties can see for fact hes not needed in this.

It's only been reported on and warned about nationally by networks and local channels for a week........while Benghazi is totally ignored by the media and president. I hope the admin, the media and the liberals are all checking for polyps while they have their collective heads up their asses.

Forum List

Back