The President will speak at 12:45!

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Just hear it on CNN

Hurrican Sandy will be the focus...Republican or Democrat or Independent...we all should listen.

Just hear it on CNN

Hurrican Sandy will be the focus...Republican or Democrat or Independent...we all should listen.

Hopefully it isn't about him saving Big Bird from the impending storms.

it would be so nice if people didn't act like hacks while a hurricane is swirling around my home.

:thup:

but its okay when its your boy in the office because if it was a republican you'd be mad at them, cram it the hurricane is at my door too and obama is politicizing it as is everyone else.

obama will say that he ordered the seas to stop their rise and the planet to heal but republicans wouldn't listen to him.

How many times will the presidebt say "I" or "me"?

Just hear it on CNN

super-cool-story-bro.png

Why.

I sure don't need to hear anymore about hurricanes.

Been through loads of em down here in Florida.

Just hear it on CNN

it would be so nice if people didn't act like hacks while a hurricane is swirling around my home.

This is no time for political jokes. People's lives and properties are in danger.

Just hear it on CNN

the democrat way lets tell everyone what to do.

ok... you want to play...

you mean as opposed to the republican way where you leave thousands of people locked in a stadium so they can die?

or where you let a city drown?

which do you prefer?

Just hear it on CNN

I live in tornado alley.....in fly over country where the media doesn't really give a shit. We know how to handle our weather emergencies and it isn't an "end of the world" media event. Surely everyone along the east coast is weather aware and knows what to do. It isn't you guy's first rodeo after all. :thup:

Just hear it on CNN

you mean as opposed to the republican way where you leave thousands of people locked in a stadium so they can die?

which do you prefer?

you mean the mayor who did nothing? cough cough

This is no time for political jokes. People's lives and properties are in danger.

you know some people don't care, jim. the normal folk will be fine. but then there are the real hacks... they're so desperate they want the president to 'fail' at this.

but that's what makes them wackos. and i'm heartened to believe that they don't represent the vast majority of people in the country.

I live in tornado alley.....in fly over country where the media doesn't really give a shit. We know how to handle our weather emergencies and it isn't an "end of the world" media event. Surely everyone along the east coast is weather aware and knows what to do. It isn't you guy's first rodeo after all. :thup:

for a lot of people it is because they dont learn or care. i feel ya living in the alley but you guys came around and started building your buildings differently and even tho u cant get a good warning for tornadoes a lot of work has been done and i applaud those people.

for coastal people its a bit different because hurricanes can be massive and do damage in lots of areas and just follow its power right up teh coast.

Just hear it on CNN

Why the fuck should I listen to Bam Bam is he all of a sudden the smartest meteorologist that ever was too?

What he is going to say is don't pay attention to the hurricane, pay attention to ME. Stop what you are doing and listen to ME because I'm the most important event in the world. Forget the safety of your children, make sure you can still vote for ME. I don't care if there are local instructions being given, I'll stop them so you can hear ME. By the way, have you noticed that Mitt Romney didn't order all stations to carry HIS address to the nation? Doesn't that PROVE he isn't the president, I AM.

Just hear it on CNN

which do you prefer?

Mayor Nagin was a republican? Who knew?

New Topics

Forum List

Back