The Preamble

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America

This is what Trump is trying to reestablish what the Democrats have long wavered away from

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America

This is what Trump is trying to reestablish what the Democrats have long wavered away from
The democrats have been way more involved in the trying to ensure domestic tranquility than any trumpete. The general welfare is a favorite thing the repukes like to make worse. Justice now only applies to those with money.

:laugh2:

Let's have a look, shall we?

establish Justice....

"The judge from Indiana is Mexican!
hair-fire.gif
Fire Comey! Witch hunt! Fire the sumbitches!

insure domestic Tranquility

"Very fine people!". "Beat the crap out of 'em!, I'll pay you legal fees!" "If Hillary is elected, nothin' you can do folks... although the second amendment people, maybe there is...." "I could shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue" ... "I think you'd have riots (if not elected)"....

provide for the common Defence

"I like people who weren't captured, OK? He's not a hero."

promote the general Welfare

--- for the 1% that he's part of, oh wow I did Nazi that coming....

and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity

Oh look, here come some of them Liberty Blessings now....

Imagine if he were not "trying".

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

I don’t think Trump gives two shits about the Constitution, and why should he? His predecessor who claimed to be a constitutional scholar, shit all over it and Congress and the SC did nothing. So much for the vaunted separation of powers, we were indoctrinated to believe in gov schools.

Does anyone alive today remember when a potus was constrained by the Constitution? I can’t.

Written by a liberal

Forum List

Back