The powers that be need to get control of this board.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
For over a year I've listened to leftwing loons cry endlessly about foreign interference.
At this point and time I am seeing a MASSIVE influx of noobs. Many of which appear to be foreigners. You can tell by their syntax & terrible English skills. What's worse is the very group of people who whined endlessly about them now support their every divisive post.
I've been here long enough to see the pattern of new joins because of pending elections and what we are seeing now is far too early for that.
What we are witnessing is an influx of foreigners & alt accounts whose sole purpose is to continue the division of the American people.
The board has become a playground for trolls and while the occasional troll jab at each other can be entertaining what we are seeing now is not that.
I've had a bunch of new joins call me a hypocrite when they've only been here a few days/weeks. In other words they have no idea what my posting history is but they are all to eager to drive the wedge & sling the insults.
Nothing new if course but when you consider the amount of it going on it becomes all to obvious what is going on.

As much as I hate to say it, because I enjoy a good trolling, the board is out of control.

In theory, on a message board, one person can hold off thousands. Let the challenge strengthen your resolve. If you are correct, we can influence the world.

For over a year I've listened to leftwing loons cry endlessly about foreign interference.
At this point and time I am seeing a MASSIVE influx of noobs. Many of which appear to be foreigners. You can tell by their syntax & terrible English skills. What's worse is the very group of people who whined endlessly about them now support their every divisive post.
I've been here long enough to see the pattern of new joins because of pending elections and what we are seeing now is far too early for that.
What we are witnessing is an influx of foreigners & alt accounts whose sole purpose is to continue the division of the American people.
The board has become a playground for trolls and while the occasional troll jab at each other can be entertaining what we are seeing now is not that.
I've had a bunch of new joins call me a hypocrite when they've only been here a few days/weeks. In other words they have no idea what my posting history is but they are all to eager to drive the wedge & sling the insults.
Nothing new if course but when you consider the amount of it going on it becomes all to obvious what is going on.

As much as I hate to say it, because I enjoy a good trolling, the board is out of control.
Which is a weird thing for someone such as yourself to complain about since you are one of the worst of the trolls. Many times, when the facts are placed right in front of you, you insist it's all lies.

Makes one wonder what you think of the new Michael Cohen scandal.

Guilty of Bank Fraud? Up to 30 years in prison and up to $1,000,000.00 fine.

Which is a weird thing for someone such as yourself to complain about since you are one of the worst of the trolls. Many times, when the facts are placed right in front of you, you insist it's all lies.

Gee, coming from a troll like you, that is saying something. Jealous much?

• Banned

I do troll you more than most. You're an idiot and I can't help it. Having said that I would never try to silence a fellow American.

Many of which appear to be foreigners. You can tell by their syntax & terrible English skills. What's worse is the very group of people who whined endlessly about them now support their every divisive post.
You are wrong sir. Those are immigrants enriching our country coming from Latin America, Sub Saharan Africa and the Middle East. They bring their culture with them to make us stronger.

Someone calls you a hypocrite and based on that criteria alone, you assume they are Russian bots?

Paranoid much?

Someone calls you a hypocrite and based on that criteria alone, you assume they are Russian bots?

Paranoid much?
No. You CLEARLY didnt read/comprehend the op. I laid out multiple factors.

Try again?

And here comes one of the Top Trolls himself pointing the finger at others as he brazenly tries to hijack the thread onto a totally unrelated topic of relentless Trump Bashing. Ass.

And here comes one of the Top Trolls himself pointing the finger at others as he brazenly tries to hijack the thread onto a totally unrelated topic of relentless Trump Bashing. Ass.
I was going to add a post script to the OP predicting it but I figured most posters would see it for what it is.

Many of which appear to be foreigners. You can tell by their syntax & terrible English skills. What's worse is the very group of people who whined endlessly about them now support their every divisive post.
You are wrong sir. Those are immigrants enriching our country coming from Latin America, Sub Saharan Africa and the Middle East. They bring their culture with them to make us stronger.

Soooo, USMB is kind of like a rehabilitatory immigrant Sanctuary Website?

Soooo, USMB is kind of like a rehabilitatory immigrant Sanctuary Website?
No rehabilitation. Diversity is our strength. They will not assimilate to keep us strong.

you calling someone a troll?.....or were trying to be funny?...

That's just typical USMB. I've been here for over five years, and said a million times that I was a Rand Paul supporter, but whenever I criticize Trump I have to hear something like, "But Hillary did... (insert irrelevant talking point), fucking libtard." Partisan hacks just can't wrap their head around a person not supporting their guy 100% of the time, no matter what.

you calling someone a troll?.....or were trying to be funny?...
To be fair I do troll the hell out of him and a couple others lol

Houstonwehaveaproblem.jpg

Forum List

Back