The powers that be need to get control of this board.

when did they all become such whiny twats?
When they didn't have a mod to run behind as much.
No one is running behind the mods to hide dude. If so I would have reported the trolls in post post they are trolling. I didn't because for one thing I don't like telling on people much, and i wanted to see if they would ever comment on the topic, which they have not.
"Is" isn't the same as "Was" Del is talking about the old days......pre-mikey
So it does depend on what the meaning of is is.

No one is running behind the mods to hide dude. If so I would have reported the trolls in post post they are trolling. I didn't because for one thing I don't like telling on people much, and i wanted to see if they would ever comment on the topic, which they have not.
Always has even when you lie to yerself...

Trolls are when you post lies.

Dead wrong. If the post you are about to publish has more to say about another member of the board than it says about the subject of the thread, it's probably a troll post.

It's all opinionated bullshit, even if it's true.

You forgot your red crayon
I think my Moderator safety glasses, I.D. badge and crotch protection are firmly in place at this point.
Still have those nipple clamp necklace ensemble of five years appreciation for free labor?

Always has even when you lie to yerself...
Isn't that so.

Perhaps it would be for the best if we just backed off a little and let these people that work here do whatever they are going to do? I think that's a good idea.

They are trolling my thread right now on crime in England. Not one post on topic.

And not one reported post by you backstage at this moment.

We're cops, not mind readers.
The red is stupid and unnecessary. We're not 12
If you actually knew enough about how this place is run, you would have known that red is used when a mod is answering AS a mod.
Because red is available to no one else right?

Derp
Actually, no. It's not supposed to be.

They are trolling my thread right now on crime in England. Not one post on topic.

If you actually knew enough about how this place is run, you would have known that red is used when a mod is answering AS a mod.

Derp
It has been for as long as I can remember.

Matters not, I am just trolling

Or was was

Derp
It has been for as long as I can remember.

Matters not, I am just trolling
We used to be warned if we used mod red....and reported for it too.

Dead wrong. If the post you are about to publish has more to say about another member of the board than it says about the subject of the thread, it's probably a troll post.

I think my Moderator safety glasses, I.D. badge and crotch protection are firmly in place at this point.
Not aiming for the crotch if you piss me off. The two front buck teeth are front and center and begging for my attention.

Not aiming for the crotch of you puss me off. The two front buck teeth are front and center and begging for my attention.
You been drinking gramps?

Not aiming for the crotch of you puss me off. The two front buck teeth are front and center and begging for my attention.
You been drinking gramps?
No but spell check has!

Pfft ... "Safety Glasses, ID Badge and Crotch Protection"
You're doing it wrong ... :thup:

depositphotos_53026625-stock-photo-steak-and-beer.jpg

How are you black? Been awhile. Almost like you avoid my threads....

I am fine, thanks ... Glad to see you are doing well.
As for the threads ... I was going to tell you to stop whining ... But then saw the opportunity to smack Avg-Joe.

Carry On Troop ... :thup:

How are you black? Been awhile. Almost like you avoid my threads....

I am fine, thanks ... Glad to see you are doing well.
As for the threads ... I was going to tell you to stop whining ... But then saw the opportunity to smack Avg-Joe.

Carry On Troop ... :thup:

I think average is a bit of an overstatement personally

For over a year I've listened to leftwing loons cry endlessly about foreign interference.
At this point and time I am seeing a MASSIVE influx of noobs. Many of which appear to be foreigners. You can tell by their syntax & terrible English skills. What's worse is the very group of people who whined endlessly about them now support their every divisive post.
I've been here long enough to see the pattern of new joins because of pending elections and what we are seeing now is far too early for that.
What we are witnessing is an influx of foreigners & alt accounts whose sole purpose is to continue the division of the American people.
The board has become a playground for trolls and while the occasional troll jab at each other can be entertaining what we are seeing now is not that.
I've had a bunch of new joins call me a hypocrite when they've only been here a few days/weeks. In other words they have no idea what my posting history is but they are all to eager to drive the wedge & sling the insults.
Nothing new if course but when you consider the amount of it going on it becomes all to obvious what is going on.

As much as I hate to say it, because I enjoy a good trolling, the board is out of control.

Flacal started a whole thread on trolling today- basically asking about the tolerance for trolling- you should respond there.
This is my second thread on this subject. It really isn't about the trolling so much as it is the complete disrespect for the opposite side. We all do it to some degree but the new joins have taken it to a bad level
To be honest I haven't really noticed a real change in quality- perhaps in volume.

Yeah- i got my knuckles wrapped recently- and was reminded I don't have to troll. It is easy to go down that rabbit hole.

For over a year I've listened to leftwing loons cry endlessly about foreign interference.
At this point and time I am seeing a MASSIVE influx of noobs. Many of which appear to be foreigners. You can tell by their syntax & terrible English skills. What's worse is the very group of people who whined endlessly about them now support their every divisive post.
I've been here long enough to see the pattern of new joins because of pending elections and what we are seeing now is far too early for that.
What we are witnessing is an influx of foreigners & alt accounts whose sole purpose is to continue the division of the American people.
The board has become a playground for trolls and while the occasional troll jab at each other can be entertaining what we are seeing now is not that.
I've had a bunch of new joins call me a hypocrite when they've only been here a few days/weeks. In other words they have no idea what my posting history is but they are all to eager to drive the wedge & sling the insults.
Nothing new if course but when you consider the amount of it going on it becomes all to obvious what is going on.

As much as I hate to say it, because I enjoy a good trolling, the board is out of control.
And rightwing nitwits have been whining for years about ‘foreigners.’

Internet stands for international network.

Just because those whom you perceive to be ‘foreigners’ post in dissent and disagree with failed, wrongheaded conservative dogma doesn’t make them ‘trolls.’

Indeed, pointing out the fact that your threads fail as a fallacy and providing you with objective, documented evidence that your thread premise is wrong isn’t ‘trolling.’

For conservatives who can’t tolerate dissent, opposing opinions, and disagreement, USMB might seem to be ‘out of control’ – but in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

Forum List

Back