The poster boy for atheism

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
This guy is priceless. In one blurb, he manages to explain, in a nutshell, the lack of respect atheists have for life, death, human rights and other people.

I particularly like the part where he says that the perversions of artists should be overlooked by society, and Shia Labouf should die.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3p4xaxtDtE&feature=popular]YouTube - Dead Celebrities! Who's Next?[/ame]

• Banned
I would never presume to aspire to your height of depravity.

This guy is priceless. In one blurb, he manages to explain, in a nutshell, the lack of respect atheists have for life, death, human rights and other people.

I particularly like the part where he says that the perversions of artists should be overlooked by society, and Shia Labouf should die.

YouTube - Dead Celebrities! Who's Next?

My bad, but you just whined about the same thing you just did.

• Banned
I don't recall interjecting a list of people who should die because they annoy me. Or saying that artists should be given free rein to their perversity because they have more to offer the world than soldiers or anyone else....

AllieBaba said:

not atheists but leftists

I have respect for life, death, human rights and other people, And I am ATHEIST

AllieBaba said:
I would never presume to aspire to your height of depravity.

and I would never try to reach your level of brainlessness

Last edited:

Forum List

Back