The possible "dark cloud" of investigating Trump too much..

Please don't get me wrong, because I am ALL for investigating the very shade and fraud-laden background of the orange clown.....

My fear, however, is that when a narcissistic,insecure (low self-esteem) and soul-less individual, as Trump surely is, has his back against the wall and his whole charade is falling apart, MAY resort to divert Americans attention from his failings by starting a war.

Certainly that must have been Cheney's advice to GWB (perhaps not so crudely phrased.) When the electorate turns against you, the very sure-fire way to get them back into the fold is to give them an even more pressing situation to stop their dissent......and wars are always easy to start.

Of course I hope that I'm wrong.....for all our sake.
So, how long have you been suffering from these types of paranoid delusions?

You may need help from a psychiatrist, and you better get it fast before the evil Trump takes away your health care!

Muhahahahah!

:splat:

Please don't get me wrong, because I am ALL for investigating the very shade and fraud-laden background of the orange clown.....

My fear, however, is that when a narcissistic,insecure (low self-esteem) and soul-less individual, as Trump surely is, has his back against the wall and his whole charade is falling apart, MAY resort to divert Americans attention from his failings by starting a war.

Certainly that must have been Cheney's advice to GWB (perhaps not so crudely phrased.) When the electorate turns against you, the very sure-fire way to get them back into the fold is to give them an even more pressing situation to stop their dissent......and wars are always easy to start.

I am in hopes that he really doesn't have the nuclear codes. After all this, I really don't see the Joint Chiefs of Staff or our intelligence agencies trusting him enough to give him those, or a lot of intelligence information.

I would think that when he's had enough he'll just resign. Making an excuse like business is calling, his health or something along those lines.

But this isn't going to stop. Here the New York Times article he is apparently complaining about now.

Apparently the Ways and Means committee has authority to get his income tax returns, but Republicans refused to do that.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/15/...nvestigate-mr-trumps-ties-to-russia.html?_r=0

183318_600.jpg

My fear, however, is that when a narcissistic,insecure (low self-esteem)......... as Trump surely is,
Trump has low self esteem?? :lol:

Surely you jest. He has an ego the size of a MAC Truck.

But that is what makes him a great leader, and able to overcome extreme adversity. ..... :thup: .. :cool:
Disagree

He is extremely insecure.....mentally incapable of handling criticism even when constructive....he whines like a baby ALL THE TIME, and that is pure insecurity on his part....he's a bully, and only true cowards are bullies....he's even insecure about his hair, has to die it and comb it from the back forward cuz he's losing it, and insecure about his hand size and insecure to the point that he has to brag about himself ad nauseam... he has to have an enemy to trash, is another sign of insecurity.

He truly has mental issues!!!! I blame his parents!:D. They did not show him enough love, sent him off to boarding school when he was acting out as a child for attention, instead of giving him the attention and love he needed to give him a sense of security.

Oh yeah...it's confirmed you crazies are definitely gonna need straight jackets and padded rooms. Rid yourselves of all weapons now while you still have a fraction of sanity.

Hillary would already be at war with Russia. Thank God
Tell me Frankie, what do you admire Putin for....? Do you think he has the USAs best interest at the forefront of his foreign policies?

I admire the way he hacked the election and defeated St Hillary the Inevitable.

We're still not sure how he did it, but listening to Progressives all we know is that he defeated Obama's cyber security and flipped entire states for Trump

My fear, however, is that when a narcissistic,insecure (low self-esteem)......... as Trump surely is,

But that is what makes him a great leader, and able to overcome extreme adversity. ..... :thup: .. :cool:
Disagree

He is extremely insecure.....mentally incapable of handling criticism even when constructive....he whines like a baby ALL THE TIME, and that is pure insecurity on his part....he's a bully, and only true cowards are bullies....he's even insecure about his hair, has to die it and comb it from the back forward cuz he's losing it, and insecure about his hand size and insecure to the point that he has to brag about himself ad nauseam... he has to have an enemy to trash, is another sign of insecurity.

He truly has mental issues!!!! I blame his parents!:D. They did not show him enough love, sent him off to boarding school when he was acting out as a child for attention, instead of giving him the attention and love he needed to give him a sense of security.
Watching too much CNN I see.

Your analogy fails because Bush went after Iraq at the height of his popularity. He used the approval of the response to Afghanistan to get the continuation onto Iraq.

Disagree

Nope.....it's a woman's radar going off......we are trained to spot the emotionally weak men..... So that we don't end up marrying them or doing "the naughty" and have children with them!!!!!! :eek:

God equips us with the right tools, to make certain the human race continues with its best of the best.....

We just don't always follow what our radar/instincts tell us....!!!!

:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Oh yeah...it's confirmed you crazies are definitely gonna need straight jackets and padded rooms. Rid yourselves of all weapons now while you still have a fraction of sanity.

Now. now.......One of the Trumpster's "greatest" achievements this past month is to allow people with mental disabilities to FREELY buy weapons......so, don't tell me that now you're disagreeing with your orange hero??? LOL

Your analogy fails because Bush went after Iraq at the height of his popularity. He used the approval of the response to Afghanistan to get the continuation onto Iraq.

Note the "slide from 2002-2003....and he (Cheney, really) decided on invading Iraq in March 2003.

cvfspjk4hesmzts2bc0brg.gif

Note the "slide from 2002-2003....and he (Cheney, really) decided on invading Iraq in March 2003.

cvfspjk4hesmzts2bc0brg.gif

a drop would be expected from a 90% approval rating after the largest attack on this Country since Pearl Harbor. Based on the approval spike, it's almost like most people WANTED him to do something in 2003.

Disagree

Nope.....it's a woman's radar going off......we are trained to spot the emotionally weak men..... So that we don't end up marrying them or doing "the naughty" and have children with them!!!!!! :eek:

God equips us with the right tools, to make certain the human race continues with its best of the best.....

Yet you voted for Obama and Cankles, believe in big government and climate change, and killing babies in the womb.

How do you justify the hypocrisy in your mind?

a drop would be expected from a 90% approval rating after the largest attack on this Country since Pearl Harbor. Based on the approval spike, it's almost like most people WANTED him to do something in 2003.

Well, he could have attacked and invaded Iceland or Switzerland instead

Well, he could have attacked and invaded Iceland or Switzerland instead

I really doubt that would have given him the approval boost seen in the chart.

Plus Iceland would be a cakewalk, Switzerland not so much.

We should attack The DNC HQ since Obama and The Dems are launching a coup against America from there.

As soon as THE DNC gets on to releasing the SO CALLED non existent Evidence they have on RUSSIA HACKING THE DNC SERVER, then we can investigate claims about lies.

Since the Democrat Party's Entire Campaign of HATE is based on their unproven accusation, we need to Subpoena The DNC server to see what is on it.

The Dems refuse to release this "EVIDENCE" to the public nor will they let The FBI or any Government Agency see it.

Kinda like The Obamacare Bill.

Disagree

Yet you voted for Obama and Cankles, believe in big government and climate change, and killing babies in the womb.

Straw man and deflection from the topic...but I'll answer you...

I did not vote for Obama, either election

Hillary was better equipped for the job than the clueless, pathological liar called trump....

I believe it's a private and personal decision between the woman, the man, and her pastor or Rabbi or closest friends and not the government's to make...

I also believe the Lord works in mysterious ways, and allows freewill, and allows us to make mistakes, and these mistakes can draw us closer to God, thru remorse, thru pain, thru self evaluation....as Christ said, he did not come to Earth for the righteous, he came for the sinners.....

Disagree

Straw man and deflection from the topic...but I'll answer you...

I did not vote for Obama, either election

Hillary was better equipped for the job than the clueless, pathological liar called trump....

I believe it's a private and personal decision between the woman, the man, and her pastor or Rabbi or closest friends and not the government's to make...

I also believe the Lord works in mysterious ways, and allows freewill, and allows us to make mistakes, and these mistakes can draw us closer to God, thru remorse, thru pain, thru self evaluation....as Christ said, he did not come to Earth for the righteous, he came for the sinners.....
Was my former post a straw man? Really?

I guess I am getting the hang of it now, after reading years of straw man posts by leftists and listening to D pols.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back