The Pork Eating Crusader

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con

Exhausted from how they feel they're being perceived, troops have taken to wearing patches and carrying items that label themselves infidels, and offer translation in local dialect.

Pork Eating Crusader

The Pork Eating Crusader Patch LAPoliceGear
The word infidel means literally "one without faith" who rejects the central teachings of a major religion, like Islam.
Military.com tracked down Clayton Montgomery at Mil-Spec Monkey, a large online seller of infidel gear, who says his most popular item by far is the "Pork Eating Crusader Patch."
The patch includes an image of a knight in a Crusade's tunic, eating what appears to be a large ham hock, and lest there be any confusion — a translation in Arabic.

Deep State ought to make you a recruiting officer for the Dumb Arse Brigade .

You have the potential not to be stupid but time is running out for you ---- you will soon become a Forum Outcast like Dowdy Rowdy and Annie get your Bum .

Deep State ought to make you a recruiting officer for the Dumb Arse Brigade .

You have the potential not to be stupid but time is running out for you ---- you will soon become a Forum Outcast like Dowdy Rowdy and Annie get your Bum .

Why don't you two get a room already? :laughing0301:

I'm suddenly craving bacon. I think I'll go nuke a few slices nice and crispy. Nothing is better except for sex.

Forum List

Back