I think the Pope will talk mainly about:

• Abortion

• Gay Marriage

• Climate Issues

• Poverty

• Creating peace in the Middle East

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think he will talk about people using the Bible to back their fear and hate... We see it here on this board...

The bible is not meant to be used as a way beat people who don't believe in it... But we see people use it to hate gays or minorities,...
While the same people don't read the sections on rich and poor...
Not wanting child-wedlock "marriages" (the antithesis of marriage) is not = hate.

The Bible in Jude 1 teaches Christians to not hate gays, but to reach out to them "making a difference" in their lives. That doesn't sound like hate to me. What it also says at the same time is that what they DO (as opposed to who they are, mere humans) must not be mainstreamed. That also doesn't = hate. That's just saying that people who ACT crazily must not have their crazy actions made "normal". But that these people in spite of their ACTIONS must also not be hated for them.

It really isn't rocket science.

This Pope is almost a Christian, let's hope he speaks as one? Should he the reaction will be instantaneous, the vast majority of Americans will reject, out of hand, whatever he says...
Do you think he will discuss only venial sins? Or the ones that get you in the slammer for eternity?

ie: will he "keep it light" or will he sieze this one golden chance to "get heavy"?
He will be in a room with 536 of the scummiest people America could scratch together. It will be a golden opportunity to open a can of whoopass and unleash some locusts and a plague.

But he will be his usual nice guy self.

Himself included in the scumfest.

This Pope is almost a Christian, let's hope he speaks as one? Should he the reaction will be instantaneous, the vast majority of Americans will reject, out of hand, whatever he says...
Do you think he will discuss only venial sins? Or the ones that get you in the slammer for eternity?

ie: will he "keep it light" or will he sieze this one golden chance to "get heavy"?
He will be in a room with 536 of the scummiest people America could scratch together. It will be a golden opportunity to open a can of whoopass and unleash some locusts and a plague.

What exactly is scummy about Pope Francais?

The only reason the fn pope is being welcomed by the government is because this pope is a communist. Every single left wing person in the media loves this guy but the same people hated every other pope especially the one that stood against communism in the eighties. This one is AOK with them because they ain't crying their normal garbage about separation of church and state (something that doesn't really exist in the constitution). This pope is going to say how much the capitalist system creates poverty which is another bullshit thing the left thinks and the GOP is so fuckin stupid that they don't see this as a political ploy. This is why conservatives don't vote republican anymore.

The only reason the fn pope is being welcomed by the government is because this pope is a communist. Every single left wing person in the media loves this guy but the same people hated every other pope especially the one that stood against communism in the eighties. This one is AOK with them because they ain't crying their normal garbage about separation of church and state (something that doesn't really exist in the constitution). This pope is going to say how much the capitalist system creates poverty which is another bullshit thing the left thinks and the GOP is so fuckin stupid that they don't see this as a political ploy. This is why conservatives don't vote republican anymore.
I think it was John Boehner who invited him to come address Congress. So, that kind of nixes that theory.

OK twice in one internet search and from fairly accurate news sources we have two mistaken dates given for the Pope's visit. Ah, there's always a mystery..

Vice President Joe Biden, a Catholic, said the pope's Sept. 23 visit will mark an important moment not only for Catholics but for all Americans Obama to seek unity with pope on issues in White House visit

NEW YORK – Those planning security for the New York City leg of the upcoming United States visit of Pope Francis have circled Sept. 25 on their calendars as the perfect storm. Pope visit this month presents unprecedented security issues

Francis' U.S. visit will include a Sept. 24 address to Congress, the first by a pope, and is certain to bring throngs of people to the capital. He arrives in the U.S. on Sept. 22. House Dems ask pope to address poor, environment in US visit

Will the real Pope visit day please stand up? OK, I get it now. Pope to chum with the Whitehouse on the 23rd. Then to chum with Congress on the 24th. Then off to New York on the 25th.

The question still remains, who will be kissing who's ring?

I would not cross the street to listen to that Jesuit creep.
I've known catholics all my life. By and large they tend to live quiet and respectful lives. They're big on charity. They actually put out in this regard instead of just giving it lip service. Pretty creepy. Only to a creep.

Pope Francais is not that bad of a guy as I understand it. Why the venom?

I would not cross the street to listen to that Jesuit creep.
I've known catholics all my life. By and large they tend to live quiet and respectful lives. They're big on charity. They actually put out in this regard instead of just giving it lip service. Pretty creepy. Only to a creep.

Pope Francais is not that bad of a guy as I understand it. Why the venom?

Because there are people who have so much poison in their hearts and souls they cannot do anything but spout venom.

One must feel sorrow for them.

No separation concerns?

Another Leftist straw dog.

He's the leader of an independent state and billions throughout the world. Why should he be treated any different than hundreds of world leaders who've addressed Congress in the past?

And here's a list of them @ Foreign Leaders & Dignitaries Who Have Addressed the U.S. Congress | US House of Representatives: History, Art & Archives

pope1
pōp/
noun
noun: the Pope; noun: the pope
  1. 1.
    the bishop of Rome as head of the Roman Catholic Church.
    synonyms: pontiff, Bishop of Rome, Holy Father, Vicar of Christ, His Holiness
    "the travelers were blessed by the pope"
Just asking

What exactly is scummy about Pope Francais?

His new world order govt crud. Theres nothing saintly about false prophet.

Forum List

Back