The Politicization of the Dept of Justice- Investigates Parade float

You kooky leftists keep supporting this idiot. It's going to come back to bite you when you're no longer in power and you begin to see someone else abusing the powers of the Presidency. Everything your boy king is doing is setting a bad precedent. The tables will turn.

LOL that says a lot more about that inbred hillbilly than president Obama, what a shitstain.

I find nothing wrong with the float in terms of the 1st amendment. It is stupid, and with a racist tinge, and therefore is a perfect fit for the Republican party. But the people who are that stupid have the right to be that stupid and uncouth and I vigorously support their right to be stupid and uncouth, just as I support yours.

The DOJ did it's job in responding to complaints, but that doesn't mean that it investigated. Had it not done it's job, you would then have bitched that it didn't do it's job.

Oh, and next time, you could try a news source that doesn't froth at the mouth so much. Just sayin'. I mean, the video went out of it's way to pick a complaintant who was, as they claim, from "Kenya". LOL....

Last edited:
LOL that says a lot more about that inbred hillbilly than president Obama, what a shitstain.

Actually it doesn't.. It says a lot about your boy king who can't handle any criticism .. His narcissistic personality disorder goes haywire so he uses the strong arm of the Federal government to intimidate and shut down speech. You may not like it and he may not, but it's fucking protected. You are a part of the problem in this nation.. you and your entire ilk of nitwit deranged groupies who think your messiah can do whatever the hell he wants.

I find nothing wrong with the float in terms of the 1st amendment. It is stupid, and with a racist tinge, and therefore is a perfect fit for the Republican party. But the people who are that stupid have the right to be that stupid and uncouth and I vigorously support their right to be stupid and uncouth, just as I support yours.

The DOJ did it's job in responding to complaints. Had it not investigated, you would then have bitched that it didn't do it's job.

Oh, and next time, you could try a news source that doesn't froth at the mouth so much. Just sayin'. I mean, the video went out of it's way to pick a complaintant who was, as they claim, from "Kenya". LOL....

I'll use whatever source I like.. The Washington Times is very respected, leftist. Don't read it if you don't like it. Rather simple , no? Dummy.

The DOJ did it's job in responding to complaints. Had it not investigated, you would then have bitched that it didn't do it's job.

Oh really?? ROFLMAO What about the complaints of , FAST N FURIOUS?? Brian Terry's murder?????

Watch all the Meathead librul goons slime the thread trying to protect the idiots in this Administration..

Actually it doesn't.. It says a lot about your boy king who can't handle any criticism .. His narcissistic personality disorder goes haywire so he uses the strong arm of the Federal government to intimidate and shut down speech. You may not like it and he may not, but it's fucking protected. You are a part of the problem in this nation.. you and your entire ilk of nitwit deranged groupies who think your messiah can do whatever the hell he wants.

I didn't see anyone getting arrested or anything that constitutes the government shutting people down but to put such a disgusting political display in an independence day parade is clear evidence of party over country and the brain damaged asshole who put this together should be ashamed, but that kind of hater has no shame.

You kooky leftists keep supporting this idiot. It's going to come back to bite you when you're no longer in power and you begin to see someone else abusing the powers of the Presidency. Everything your boy king is doing is setting a bad precedent. The tables will turn.

Actually I will have to disagree with you here. If Republicans win they will not abuse their power like this regime has done. There is little in the history of the nation that would say this abuse is anything but what we see from democrats.

Actually I will have to disagree with you here. If Republicans win they will not abuse their power like this regime has done. There is little in the history of the nation that would say this abuse is anything but what we see from democrats.

LOL:lol:

George Bush did. What's to stop the next Republican from doing it?

I'll use whatever source I like.. The Washington Times is very respected, leftist. Don't read it if you don't like it. Rather simple , no? Dummy.

Unlike you, Rightie-inbreed, I get my news from sources all over the spectrum and usually only publish when a story is being reported across the board. I even comb through Free Republic every day. :)

:thup:

So, back the the OP: got an independent news source on this one?

The "Obama Presidential Library" in his birth country of Kenya.

Obamas-Kenyan-presidential-library-58079371384.jpeg

The article is a lie. The CRS sent someone to Nebraska.

From the CRS website:

CRS uses conflict resolution strategies and does not investigate, prosecute, impose solutions, assign blame, or assess fault.

Of course you're free to pretend otherwise.

What We Do | CRS | Department of Justice

And always a far left claim that is not even backed up by their own erroneous and false comments.

Another failed far left post...

George Bush did. What's to stop the next Republican from doing it?

Nothing, in fact they are counting on it. All of the major expansions in executive power since Nixon have occurred under the republicans and the republican base defended it to the hilt and then freaked out when those same powers got used by our three democratic presidents.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back