The Politicization of the Dept of Justice- Investigates Parade float

Does that somehow justify what is happening now? You do understand that the person who started this thread has criticized Bush right in this thread, don't you?

Excuse me if I don't get outraged at the DOJ sending someone from Public Relation to look into a float. That is not politicization. The link actually describes how that was done.

"Under law, certain DOJ positions are reserved for political appointees, but legal internships, assistant U.S. Attorney positions, and immigration judgeships are supposed to be filled without regard to political affiliation. Before 2003, those interested in becoming immigration judges generally applied in response to public job postings, but then, according to a report by the DOJ inspector general, the White House and the Office of the Attorney General began expressing interest in these positions. Monica Goodling, DOJ White House liaison and senior counsel to the Attorney General, judged candidates for these and other jobs on criteria that included membership in a conservative legal society, statements on their “political philosophy,” and opinions on hot-button issues like abortion and gay marriage."

Does the fact that you are not outraged somehow excuse the fact that you wrongly accursed the OP of political bias? Does the fact that your personal bias blinds you to a blatantly political act somehow force me to agree with you?

Is there something about Bush that makes the fact that every single president appoints DOJ lawyers for political reasons suddenly not matter? Are you outraged that it works the same way under Obama, except for the organizations they belong to?

Every thinking person on the planet should be outraged whenever the government steps in to investigate a clear exercise of human rights that does not break a law, or infringe on anyone else's rights. The fact that you choose only to be outraged when a Republican does it tells the rest of us how insignificant you are.

LGS not bias? :lol::lol:

Force you to agree? :lol::lol:

So you see equivalence in sending someone from PR to look into that thing and Bushes politicization of the DOJ?

Stop it, you're killing me...:D:D:D

Excuse me if I don't get outraged at the DOJ sending someone from Public Relation to look into a float. That is not politicization. The link actually describes how that was done.

"Under law, certain DOJ positions are reserved for political appointees, but legal internships, assistant U.S. Attorney positions, and immigration judgeships are supposed to be filled without regard to political affiliation. Before 2003, those interested in becoming immigration judges generally applied in response to public job postings, but then, according to a report by the DOJ inspector general, the White House and the Office of the Attorney General began expressing interest in these positions. Monica Goodling, DOJ White House liaison and senior counsel to the Attorney General, judged candidates for these and other jobs on criteria that included membership in a conservative legal society, statements on their “political philosophy,” and opinions on hot-button issues like abortion and gay marriage."

Does the fact that you are not outraged somehow excuse the fact that you wrongly accursed the OP of political bias? Does the fact that your personal bias blinds you to a blatantly political act somehow force me to agree with you?

Is there something about Bush that makes the fact that every single president appoints DOJ lawyers for political reasons suddenly not matter? Are you outraged that it works the same way under Obama, except for the organizations they belong to?

Every thinking person on the planet should be outraged whenever the government steps in to investigate a clear exercise of human rights that does not break a law, or infringe on anyone else's rights. The fact that you choose only to be outraged when a Republican does it tells the rest of us how insignificant you are.

There was no investigation.
There you go...you can now go about the rest of your day a little less upset.

Damn, you declare that there was no investigation before the CRS even gets into town, and somehow think I am supposed to feel better.

It didn't work.

LOL that says a lot more about that inbred hillbilly than president Obama, what a shitstain.

Actually it doesn't.. It says a lot about your boy king who can't handle any criticism .. His narcissistic personality disorder goes haywire so he uses the strong arm of the Federal government to intimidate and shut down speech.

Obama sent the Feds to Nebraska? And you know this...how?

Forum List

Back