....the plot to kill Nancy Pelosi......

So if someone steals a candy bar from a convenience store and in turn is shot to death by the
store owner they are to blame for their own death?

So much for your moral compass.

Some people are just hopelessly fucked up and I guess it's obvious you are one of them.

Being one of the people in the Capital on Jan. 6th makes one a trespasser. Shooting an unarmed
trespasser who is a danger to no one, and who could have been apprehended by the Capital police with
pistols, but they chose to assassinate her instead.
And you approve.
And you have consistently defended treating trespassing as a capital offense.

So shoot people that run red lights, that steal the neighbor's newspaper off his porch, that commit any number of low grade non felonious offenses because a new standard for the death sentence
is established by assholes like you.

The police didn't have to murder individuals that entered the Capitol building...but they just wanted to.
So one of them did!
And you approve of extra judicial killings like the lawless goon you are.

It would be a cliche to call you a worthless piece of shit, but it still is nonetheless true.
The Democrats don't care unless they can rearrange the facts to suit their omeurta goals they don't share till they get payoff money for themselves like Biden did in Ukraine where he scalped them for a 30% cut of all the foreign aid that was furnished by the Congress a Vice President is not supposed to go after for favors to corrupt Democrats to steal by entitling themselves to taxpayers' paychecks for fun money that furnishes the best of everything to them the budget be damned and lately, what budget?!? oh, yeah and there is a disconnect between the thieves in Congress taking the cream off the top and loading it into their own secret hiding place of YOUR tax money. They only put Biden into power by devious means so nobody on the planet gets between them and your hard-earned tax money. And like professionals they can put you away in disgrace without a trial because they have to have a narrative that lies to their base pretty words and high ideals to conceal the sewer they're pumping for themselves. If the president does it they can too under their snide secret congress meetings where they divvy up the spoils in comfort, unseen like. :cranky:

Last edited:
The Democrats don't care unless they can rearrange the facts to suit their omeurta goals they don't share till they get payoff money for themselves like Biden did in Ukraine where he scalped them for a 30% cut of all the foreign aid that was furnished by the Congress a Vice President is not supposed to go after for favors to corrupt Democrats to steal by entitling themselves to taxpayers' paychecks for fun money that furnishes the best of everything to them the budget be damned and lately, what budget?!? oh, yeah and there is a disconnect between the thieves in Congress taking the cream off the top and loading it into their own secret hiding place of YOUR tax money. They only put Biden into power by devious means so nobody on the planet gets between them and your hard-earned tax money. And like professionals they can put you away in disgrace without a trial because they have to have a narrative that lies to their base pretty words and high ideals to conceal the sewer they're pumping for themselves. If the president does it they can too under their snide secret congress meetings where they divvy up the spoils in comfort, unseen like. :cranky:
Remember Obama's super infrastructure improvements? Orange cones, signs telling you "Your tax dollars at work, and here it is eleven years later and all of that work is still to be completed--but the "Your tax dollars at work" signs are still there--reminds me of another of his green give-aways to Solyndra solar. SMH.

Remember Obama's super infrastructure improvements? Orange cones, signs telling you "Your tax dollars at work, and here it is eleven years later and all of that work is still to be completed--but the "Your tax dollars at work" signs are still there--reminds me of another of his green give-aways to Solyndra solar. SMH.
funny that Obama whose portfolio was around $200,000 when elected and after 8 years bought a ten million dollars large gated home on many acres and is valued at over $10 million dollars now. What did we miss?? Oh and his last day in off he ordered his minnions to put Trump away with an impeachment for a good narrative to enable all Republicans to take flak from the left, and esptIal

• The police didn't have to murder individuals ...but they just wanted to. So one of them did! .........they chose to assassinate her.....
And you approve of extra judicial killings like the lawless goon you are.
It would be a cliche to call you a worthless piece of shit........

Ah, poor Eric
So that you need not fret or flutter, good poster Eric, I ain't gonna dispute too stridently the hints that I'm a "goon", "piece of......." "azzhole"......

Accordngly, let's put that little snit behind you. OK?

So, you think poor deluded Babbitt was assassinated, eh?
I don't.

I think she made a cascading series of foolish decisions. Others have enumerated them for you previously, and did it better than my poor avatar ever could.

At the end of those foolish decisions was......forgive me, a toe-tag for the poor deluded follower of Don Trump.

It's hard being you, ain't it, Eric?

Ah, poor Eric
So that you need not fret or flutter, good poster Eric, I ain't gonna dispute too stridently the hints that I'm a "goon", "piece of......." "azzhole"......

Accordngly, let's put that little snit behind you. OK?

So, you think poor deluded Babbitt was assassinated, eh?
I don't.

I think she made a cascading series of foolish decisions. Others have enumerated them for you previously, and did it better than my poor avatar ever could.

At the end of those foolish decisions was......forgive me, a toe-tag for the poor deluded follower of Don Trump.

It's hard being you, ain't it, Eric?
Ashlii Babbit was summarily executed in the capitol building of the US when she trespassed on public property. If you believe anything else you are deluded--nothing more, nothing less.

Ashlii Babbit was summarily executed in the capitol building of the US when she trespassed on public property
Poster Concerned American, please quit whining.
Get off your duff......and prove it.

You gotta walk the walk in the adult world of real reality.
So, I would ask, respectfully......show us you know what you are talking about.

Ready, set..........

If you want to kill a politician, put a shock collar on them that is hooked up to a polygraph. Every time they lie they would shock the crap out of themselves.

I figure they would all be dead by the end of the 2nd week.

:p

Ready, set..........
Waste your own time. The video has been played over and over ad infinitum. She was murdered without warning by a capitol cop without due process nor conviction of any crime, the classic definition of a summary execution. As for whining, ha ha ha, you're a classic troll. I don't whine, I present facts. You can deny them all you want. The more you do so, the more you prove your ignorance.

Ready, set..........
A judge who reviewed the shooting ruled there was no justification for it. This had several of its own threads with multiple links to several different articles.

George Floyd had no weapon yet was murdered by a policeman, sparking a riot

Several other un-armed blacks have been killed, setting off massive destructive riots

Ashli Babbitt was an unarmed, petite, female, military veteran and I believe mother who trespassed and was walking in the midst of others. She had caused no destruction and threatened no one with physical harm....

...yet she was executed.

An unarmed black person gets killed & libs/snowflakes say burning down a city is justified.....an unarmed, WHITE, petite female vet gets murdered, and they then say it was a 'good shoot'.

Bwuhahahaha

Ashli Babbitt was an unarmed, petite, female, military veteran and I believe mother who trespassed and was walking in the midst of others.
an unarmed, WHITE, petite female vet gets murdered, and they then say it was a 'good shoot'.
-------------------------------------------------

That poor deluded woman (now dead) just won't be left alone by the MAGAHats.
I most surely hope her family is not exposed to the nuttery about her that gets aired out on internet chatrooms. May she rest in peace,

But the fact remains: DOA Babbit is DOA due to Babbit.

And No....... she was not "walking in the midst of others" when she became DOA.
And Yes,....... it was a good shoot.

Duh!

-------------------------------------------------

That poor deluded woman (now dead) just won't be left alone by the MAGAHats.
I most surely hope her family is not exposed to the nuttery about her that gets aired out on internet chatrooms. May she rest in peace,

But the fact remains: DOA Babbit is DOA due to Babbit.

And No....... she was not "walking in the midst of others" when she became DOA.
And Yes,....... it was a good shoot.

Duh!
Thanks for the snowflake rant, but I will stick with the judge's decision.

That poor, big, armed Capitol Policeman who shot indiscriminately through the door, killing Babbitt. He was lucky she did not kill him with that sweater she was carrying in his backpack.

Just another gutless, hypocritical POS partisan snowflake who tried to justify murdering an unarmed, petite, female vet half his size....

You bitches are really brave when surrounded by large numbers of your fellow violent domestic terrorist Antifa / BLM buddies or when you are shooting at unarmed citizens through a door......

Thanks for the snowflake rant, but I will stick with the judge's decision.

That poor, big, armed Capitol Policeman who shot indiscriminately through the door, killing Babbitt. He was lucky she did not kill him with that sweater she was carrying in his backpack.

Just another gutless, hypocritical POS partisan snowflake who tried to justify murdering an unarmed, petite, female vet half his size....

You bitches are really brave when surrounded by large numbers of your fellow violent domestic terrorist Antifa / BLM buddies or when you are shooting at unarmed citizens through a door......
Say her name! ASHLII BABBITT!

"May I remind you that YOU are the OP. Stupid Moron."

Remind me?
Sure. Anytime.

Perhaps, though......it'd be a bit more useful to his response if the good poster Concerned would go back and read that Opening Post.

It ain't about the shooting of poor deluded DOA Babbitt.
It's about the voiced threat to kill Nancy Pelosi.
Here's a hint (it comes from the OP, poster Concerned. Honest.)

“I would like to accept my responsibility for what I did, for my part in January 6,” Dawn Bancroft, 59, of suburban Philadelphia said in federal court.....
........... she admits making a video as she left the building during the storming of the Capitol:
“We were looking for Nancy to shoot her in the friggin’ brain, but we didn’t find her.”

Remind me?
Sure. Anytime.

Perhaps, though......it'd be a bit more useful to his response if the good poster Concerned would go back and read that Opening Post.

“I would like to accept my responsibility for what I did, for my part in January 6,” Dawn Bancroft, 59, of suburban Philadelphia said in federal court.....
........... she admits making a video as she left the building during the storming of the Capitol:
“We were looking for Nancy to shoot her in the friggin’ brain, but we didn’t find her.”
So you are trying to say everyone in the Capitol that day are judged by those idiots?

Bwuhagahahaha

Remind me?
Sure. Anytime.

You sure found a way to make sure Babbitt stayed in your OP, though didn't you? MAGAHat.

A judge who reviewed the shooting ruled there was no justification for it.
....... I will stick with the judge's decision.
-------------------------------------------

Ummm? Help us out good poster 'easy'....did the judge 'review-the-shooting'....or, as you say, did he make a court decision on the shooting?
I had not heard of either, but am interested.

Which court, and do please offer us a link so that we can determine if you have your facts straight.

Thanks in advance.

Forum List

Back