The Planned Obama Library.And For What Accomplishments?,Anyone A Bit Dumbfounded Over This?

:afro: And who isn't shocked? Aren't most libraries built on honor of well accomplished Americans like Abe Lincoln and George Washington? At least 60% of all Americans have got to be baffled and bewildered over Obama getting a library considering the world he has created. Between ISIS and racial tensions we are seeing and dealing with, any intelligent American would have assumed there would be no "Obama Library". We may as well build libraries in the honor of Anthony Weiner and Bernie Madoff at this point.:tinfoil:

Hear the W. library dumps a pail of simulated Iraqi blood on you as you enter. :)

Need a repository for golf score cards, vacation receipts from his little side trips with his trainer, and perhaps a chicken bone or two

-Geaux
can you give me an estimate for the size of the Obama Accomplishment hall?

I would assume you're in search relative to square footage. They need to make room for his

A. Solyndra= FAIL
B. Nobel Peace Prize= FAIL
C. If I had A Son= FAIL

So many fails may need additional space.

Yes, I know, you ask how can we put failure in a hall intended for demonstration of accomplishments?

Is that really the best you could come up with?

Ok, go look up how well credit card reform worked out.

I can wait :coffee:

-Geaux

will there be a 10x10 Hillary library next to Obama's?
You're already planning Hillary's presidential library huh?
and next to Hillary's library we can put a Bill Clinton library, much bigger though being we will need room for all of those wax sculptures of Bill current and past loves.
We already have a library and museum for Bill Clinton. Are you proposing another one?

clintonlibrary.gov

clintonlibrary.com

Need a repository for golf score cards, vacation receipts from his little side trips with his trainer, and perhaps a chicken bone or two

-Geaux

I would assume you're in search relative to square footage. They need to make room for his

A. Solyndra= FAIL
C. If I had A Son= FAIL

Yes, I know, you ask how can we put failure in a hall intended for demonstration of accomplishments?

-Geaux

Credit Card reform?

What next, Golf?

-Geaux

A. Solyndra= FAIL
C. If I had A Son= FAIL

-Geaux

i can just vision a room displaying all of those white/fake doctor jackets we all laughed at in the early years of Obama-Care.

:afro: And who isn't shocked? Aren't most libraries built on honor of well accomplished Americans like Abe Lincoln and George Washington? At least 60% of all Americans have got to be baffled and bewildered over Obama getting a library considering the world he has created. Between ISIS and racial tensions we are seeing and dealing with, any intelligent American would have assumed there would be no "Obama Library". We may as well build libraries in the honor of Anthony Weiner and Bernie Madoff at this point.:tinfoil:
Presidential libraries are the retirement nest egg for presidents. Only a small faction of the donations are actually spent for and on the library itself. It's a money laundering operation, and has been for other presidents as well. No president since JFK deserves to be honored in any way, shape, form, or fashion. Look at how far we've fallen as a nation over the past half century.

Is it true that the Reagan Library has the stuffed horse of Roy Rogers?

they should also make a hall displaying all of those naive turkeys who actually stooped so low as to volunteer to show up as a "Behind Obama Prop" during all of those boring senseless speeches.

Barry%20lib_zpsjpbpx4hk.jpg

Accomplishments?
First black President
Nobel Prize
Prevented a Depression
Saved the auto companies
Economic stimulus
Repeal of DADT
Obamacare
Killed bin Laden
Attacked terrorism around the globe
Ended our involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan
Recognized Cuba

They are going to have to add another wing
In the entry way there will be a picture of you giving Obama a Lewinsky.

So, this is is a thread for butthurt conservatives to cry about a black guy accomplishing more in six years than they will their entire lives? Just another day on USMB

Forum List

Back