The Planned Obama Library.And For What Accomplishments?,Anyone A Bit Dumbfounded Over This?

:afro: And who isn't shocked? Aren't most libraries built on honor of well accomplished Americans like Abe Lincoln and George Washington? At least 60% of all Americans have got to be baffled and bewildered over Obama getting a library considering the world he has created. Between ISIS and racial tensions we are seeing and dealing with, any intelligent American would have assumed there would be no "Obama Library". We may as well build libraries in the honor of Anthony Weiner and Bernie Madoff at this point.:tinfoil:

Consistent with the Presidential Libraries Acts of 1955 and 1986, as well as the Presidential Records Act of 1978, a Presidential Library exits for every single President back to Herbert Hoover, as well as several "unofficial" libraries organized for past Presidents who served in office prior to the Hoover administration.

Why are all of a sudden having a problem with this? What's the difference between Obama and everyone else?

I'll add it to my to-do list when I visit Chicago.

As a side note, all who are able should visit the RR library in Simi Valley. It's truly amazing. And if you're in College Station, Texas for some reason; you should take a tour of the Bush 41 library. It's a very nice presentation of the Bush life; not just his term as President. There is also a lot of space addressed to the election he lost....
A surprising aspect.

I'll add it to my to-do list when I visit Chicago.

As a side note, all who are able should visit the RR library in Simi Valley. It's truly amazing. And if you're in College Station, Texas for some reason; you should take a tour of the Bush 41 library. It's a very nice presentation of the Bush life; not just his term as President. There is also a lot of space addressed to the election he lost....
A surprising aspect.
I have been slowly visiting the Presidential libraries and homes. Been to Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, JQ Adams, FDR, Eisenhower, Nixon
Even if you do not support their politics, it is an amazing historical experience

Forum List

Back