The Physics Of WTC 7

Hey E.L.C., Koko...

What caused this WTC7 movement prior to freefall?

Grey Alien Ninja Demolition Teams funded by the Zionist Illuminati New World Order. It's as clear as day to anyone not in on the conspiracy.

Hey E.L.C., Koko...

itsmagic.jpg

[/KooKoo mode]

Hey E.L.C., Koko...

itsmagic.jpg

[/KooKoo mode]

:lol:

Magic. Fits E.L.C. and Koko perfectly.

The reason these two idiots are focusing on just the freefall portion of the collapse is because if any other part of the entire collapse is considered, it kills the explosives or removal-of-eight-floors-worth-of-columns-by-some-unknown-means crap they continually spew.

Why?

Simple. They like to claim that the only way the ENITRE facade/roofline came down at freefall was by the simultaneous removel of eight floors worth of columns. My question is, if explosives were used to remove eight floors worth of columns, and immediately start the entire roofline to descend at freefall, then what the fuck caused the building to kink inward and then have the roofline descend at LESS than freefall PRIOR to the freefall initiation?

Let me make this clear for out two resident morons.

If some event removed eight floors of support columns to start the freefall descent portion of the collapse, why did the entire roofline start to descend at LESS than freefall PRIOR to the freefall?

What caused a portion of WTC7 to bulge as witnessed by firefighters earlier in the day? What caused the building to lean as proven by a transit set up by the firefighters? What caused the east penthouse to fall into the building? There was movement of the building 2 minutes or more PRIOR to the onset of the collapsed when certain videos were analysed.

All this is evidence of the weakening of the structure followed by load redistribution, which eventually led to the global collapse of what remained of WTC7.

This is why assholes like Gage like to publish horseshit claiming the ENTIRE building collapsed in 6 or 7 seconds. Because stating the truth, with all the facts above including the east penthouse collapsing first, then the west penthouse, followed by the facade, doesn't sound right when coupled with "they used explosives".

Hey E.L.C., Koko...

itsmagic.jpg

[/KooKoo mode]

The reason these two idiots are focusing on just the freefall portion of the collapse is because if any other part of the entire collapse is considered, it kills the explosives or removal-of-eight-floors-worth-of-columns-by-some-unknown-means crap they continually spew.

Why?

Simple. They like to claim that the only way the ENITRE facade/roofline came down at freefall was by the simultaneous removel of eight floors worth of columns. My question is, if explosives were used to remove eight floors worth of columns, and immediately start the entire roofline to descend at freefall, then what the fuck caused the building to kink inward and then have the roofline descend at LESS than freefall PRIOR to the freefall initiation?

Let me make this clear for out two resident morons.

If some event removed eight floors of support columns to start the freefall descent portion of the collapse, why did the entire roofline start to descend at LESS than freefall PRIOR to the freefall?

What caused a portion of WTC7 to bulge as witnessed by firefighters earlier in the day? What caused the building to lean as proven by a transit set up by the firefighters? What caused the east penthouse to fall into the building? There was movement of the building 2 minutes or more PRIOR to the onset of the collapsed when certain videos were analysed.

All this is evidence of the weakening of the structure followed by load redistribution, which eventually led to the global collapse of what remained of WTC7.

This is why assholes like Gage like to publish horseshit claiming the ENTIRE building collapsed in 6 or 7 seconds. Because stating the truth, with all the facts above including the east penthouse collapsing first, then the west penthouse, followed by the facade, doesn't sound right when coupled with "they used explosives".

Retardo Maximus,
Nothing like coming out here and proving that 11 yo kids are far smarter than you are. That goes for all the tards that are cheering you on as well.

It freefell, NIST admitted it, get over it.

Unless you can show another steel hirise that completely freefell straight down other than with the use of explosives on any other date than 911 you have nothing, nada zippo.

Right when I think nothing can shock me you people raise the standards of stoopid to new levels. LMAO

Looks like 7 sacks o' shit's "A fake plane was added for south tower explosion" thread went poof. 7's posting of the same stupid gifs over and over and over for hundreds of pages was probably starting to fuck up the board software or something.

The CTs are certain to cry "Waaaah! They're censoring Da Twooff!" and "They're scared of us!!11!one", conveniently overlooking the fact that 7's idiocy was allowed to continue for over two years, and hundreds of pages.

I guess 7's suck puppet, KaKa, will have to troll even harder now.

Looks like 7 sacks o' shit's "A fake plane was added for south tower explosion" thread went poof. 7's posting of the same stupid gifs over and over and over for hundreds of pages was probably starting to fuck up the board software or something.

The CTs are certain to cry "Waaaah! They're censoring Da Twooff!" and "They're scared of us!!11!one", conveniently overlooking the fact that 7's idiocy was allowed to continue for over two years, and hundreds of pages.

yeh but Im no fun because I hand you your asses. LOL

Pompous AND delusional. You're the whole package, Princess.

no evidence to that claim is on file. nice try jerking off and shooting blanks

while 7 had one or 2 good points in his arsenal unfortunately I had to argue on the side of the OSHuggers because some of what his reasoning was fucking out there. unfortunately.

But then all the official footage is based on blobs too.

So I supposed he and the huggers have one thing in common

You talkin' to me, KaKa troll? You're on my Ignoramus List, remember? Nothing you troll about is of any importance, except to your butt buddies 9/11 Whackjob and T.N.U.C. :eusa_whistle:

What you talkin' 'bout, Willis? :eusa_whistle:

Do you even understand the concept of an Ignore List? I. Can't. Hear. You. :bye1:

only in your wettest dreams.
in reality you'er a fuck up!

how incredibly sore your asses must be.

so now you believe physics is magic.....how incredibly fucking tarded you are.

I havent seen this much butt hurt from you people in years.

Walls starting to close in ya little too much I see.
who are "you people"?
unless you really are 7's sock, you could not have known "us people" for years.
yep, fucking delusional !

well kinda ....he is a princess but has no package...

Forum List

Back