The Pentagon Has Reportedly Found ‘Off-World Vehicles Not Made on This Earth’

Still.....obvious.....they are not telling everything they know.....why not?The Pentagon Has Reportedly Found ‘Off-World Vehicles Not Made on This Earth’
In Conversations With Nostradamus by Dolores Cannon, Nostradamus said the military was doing an experiment at the Pentagon that involved trying to open a portal and a monster appeared at the center of the Pentagon for a short time. They are definitely not going to tell us, the public, about that. I believe someone wrote a book about this incident.

Only physical proof will prove alien visitation. UFO’s are real.
only to people that will only believe in the existence of Aliens with physical evidence. there are people, like me, that do not need physical evidence to believe in the existence of Aliens.

The Pentagon Has Reportedly Found ‘Off-World Vehicles Not Made on This Earth’​

Oh no! They found my spaceship!

Image355.jpg

Self replicating
Dolores Cannon said The Greys are biological robots sent by The Aliens. the Alien Council said they send these robots because it prevents the Aliens from being caught up in the Wheel of Karma on Earth. The Aliens enter Earth on their spaceships as an orb which protects them from the Wheel of Karma. the orbs are Alien spaceships that can change size, shape, and color. The other UFOs or objects in the sky are holograms projected into the sky by the Aliens. These holograms look very real. the black triangular craft are government/Reptilian craft that use anti-gravity. The triangular craft are used in the cattle mutilations. The Aliens can also make their spaceships look like a star or a cloud in the sky or stand still or be invisible or teleport from one location to another location. the Alien spaceships are steered and powered by their mind.

Dolores Cannon said The Greys are biological robots sent by The Aliens. the Alien Council said they send these robots because it prevents the Aliens from being caught up in the Wheel of Karma on Earth. The Aliens enter Earth on their spaceships as an orb which protects them from the Wheel of Karma. the orbs are Alien spaceships that can change size, shape, and color. The other UFOs or objects in the sky are holograms projected into the sky by the Aliens. These holograms look very real. the black triangular craft are government/Reptilian craft that use anti-gravity. The triangular craft are used in the cattle mutilations. The Aliens can also make their spaceships look like a star or a cloud in the sky or stand still or be invisible or teleport from one location to another location. the Alien spaceships are steered and powered by their mind.
The Greys fly the saucer-shaped craft. The objects that seem to fly into the ocean or lake are holograms because they do not make a splash going into the water.

Dolores Cannon said
Very intriguing character .
Cannot make up my mind about her but lean toward her being controlled opposition .

Essentially a CIA asset using some readily agreed basic "truths" with a raft of other garbage to fool the Gullibles and hence ridicule the UAP community as a whole .

But I trust my mind is not shut to the possibility of her being more than that .
Particularly as I am such a fan of the late Michael Newton who used past life regression findings to discuss after life possibilities in such a wealth of interesting detail .

The old Biden appointed Pentagon fat asses couldn't tell a grenade from a roll of toilet paper. The Pentagon isn't responsible for determining the origin of space junk but it beats trying to cover up the billions of dollars in surplus they gave away in Afghanistan and Ukraine.

Forum List

Back