The Past, and Our Possible Future

Not everyone agrees with you, including me. Seeing color brings about divisions, rather than uniting us as people.

Those that see race in everything are the actual racists...
you mean right after segregation ended? gee I wonder why? lol CATO institute isn't even trying anymore
those that ignore it are the real racists

Pretending like there's no difference between being whiteand being black is racist. Should we just pretend everyone is white?

you mean right after segregation ended? gee I wonder why? lol CATO institute isn't even trying anymore

You moron.....scores haven't improved in nearly half a century..

Thanks to Liberal substituting indoctrination in place of education.

You, of course, are exhibit A.
im pretty sure theyve improved in black schools

And, once again, from a Liberal: feeling passes for knowing.
you dont think black schools have improved since..... segregation ended?

Since when has segregation ended in the blue city's?

I wonder If trump will be able to change that social tragedy in the year 2017?

At least America has been given a chance.

You and I both hope he can make the best of it.

I dont know if trump has promised to bring back segregation but he used to only allow whites to rent his apartments in NYC so we know he is in favor of sergregation as a concept. But it would count as government interference in the free market. So im not sure

You have a reading comprehension problem?

My question is can Trump end the segregation in the blue city's?

Oh do you want to ignore that hard core fact?

trump end segregation? I dont understand?

Do you mean by deporting everyone who isn't white?

You moron.....scores haven't improved in nearly half a century..

Thanks to Liberal substituting indoctrination in place of education.

You, of course, are exhibit A.

At least America has been given a chance.

You and I both hope he can make the best of it.
I know right finally an old white christian guy, never had a chance like this before lol who knows what could happen

cato-education-chart.jpg

The Failure of Public Schooling in One Chart | Daniel J. Mitchell

Pretty dramatic, huh?

Add this fact: the public school system is a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberalism, Incorporated.

The point being: the Trump victory is only the first step in regaining America,and making it great.
Control of the schools must be wrest from these syndicalists if there is to be a future for this nation.
So pretty much its like everything else government has touched. Paying WAY too much,getting VERY little in return. Awesome! I hope like everything else Trump has done so far he can lower the damn price of education AND raise test scores. Hell even someone you conservatives hate said this about universal education

Universal education is the most corroding and disintegrating poison that liberalism has ever invented for its own destruction. Adolf Hitler
Read more at: Adolf Hitler Quotes

cato-education-chart.jpg

Pretty dramatic, huh?

Add this fact: the public school system is a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberalism, Incorporated.

The point being: the Trump victory is only the first step in regaining America,and making it great.
Control of the schools must be wrest from these syndicalists if there is to be a future for this nation.
So pretty much its like everything else government has touched. Paying WAY too much,getting VERY little in return. Awesome! I hope like everything else Trump has done so far he can lower the damn price of education AND raise test scores. Hell even someone you conservatives hate said this about universal education

Universal education is the most corroding and disintegrating poison that liberalism has ever invented for its own destruction. Adolf Hitler

In full disclosure: we're homeschoolers.

cato-education-chart.jpg

Pretty dramatic, huh?

If your going to quote your dear leader Adolf Hitler atleast get the quotes right

Fraudulent Nazi Quotations

The fuhrer would be so ashamed of you

Current definition of "racism": Any act, spoken word, written word, glance, perceived thought, noise or movement that a PC zealot can leverage to scream RACISM in a transparent effort to put their target on the defensive and avoid honest conversation.

Regarding teaching our kids, there's nothing wrong with market competition if there are clear rules, boundaries and expectations. My oldest daughter teaches kindergarten at a charter school and the kids in that class are writing cursive, reading books and learning state capitols by the end of the year. The grade scores there are at or near the top in the state, across the board.

No "safe spaces" required.

Oh, and the kids there are predominantly minorities.

cato-education-chart.jpg

Pretty dramatic, huh?

Even for college?

"Between 1950 and 2009, American public schools experienced a 96 percent increase in student population.

During that time, the number of administrators and other staff increased by over seven times the increase in students.

This staffing surge still exists today, but the promised benefits are nowhere to be seen."
Ibid.

cato-education-chart.jpg

Pretty dramatic, huh?

If your going to quote your dear leader Adolf Hitler atleast get the quotes right

Fraudulent Nazi Quotations

The fuhrer would be so ashamed of you
You fascist democrats know and love your hitler, that's for sure....

Is this thread Polislick's admission that she was a low scoring student?

What a stupid attempt at being relevant.

It isn't.

You're not.

Get an education.
My age group didn't get low grades likes yours did...........

Another stupid post...your specialty.

I KNOW you don't want to compare my grades and my educational resume with yours.

Here's a plan: focus like a laser and come up with some analysis of the OP chart.

cato-education-chart.jpg

Pretty dramatic, huh?

are you creationist? is that why you hate public schools?

cato-education-chart.jpg

Pretty dramatic, huh?

are you creationist? is that why you hate public schools?
I am against liberals creating idiots.....

Current definition of "racism": Any act, spoken word, written word, glance, perceived thought, noise or movement that a PC zealot can leverage to scream RACISM in a transparent effort to put their target on the defensive and avoid honest conversation.

Regarding teaching our kids, there's nothing wrong with market competition if there are clear rules, boundaries and expectations. My oldest daughter teaches kindergarten at a charter school and the kids in that class are writing cursive, reading books and learning state capitols by the end of the year. The grade scores there are at or near the top in the state, across the board.

Wow! That's impressive for Kindergarten. I got a 4th,2nd and Pre K kid right now. Fortunately they learn at home as well as at school. They would never learn much if they didn't learn at home. There are books everywhere,our oldest has a tablet she uses and our 7 year old uses my cell phone to learn on...

As far as 'racism' in America?
If one leaves out thought crimes......

....there is no racism.

Wow! That's impressive for Kindergarten. I got a 4th,2nd and Pre K kid right now. Fortunately they learn at home as well as at school. They would never learn much if they didn't learn at home. There are books everywhere,our oldest has a tablet she uses and our 7 year old uses my cell phone to learn on...
My daughter would agree with you completely. She says there's a CLEAR difference in both attitude and performance when parents are engaged.

I sat in on a class a couple of months ago. Holy crap, she told me what to expect and I STILL couldn't believe it. Very impressive.

Forum List

Back