Professor: I Want White Genocide For Christmas

Spare_change

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2011
A professor at Drexel University says the only thing he wants for Christmas is the genocide of white people.

George Ciccariello-Maher is an associate professor of politics and global studies, and a self-described “radical political theorist.” In a Tweet posted late Christmas Eve, Ciccariello-Maher said his biggest wish for the holiday season is the genocide of white people. Ironically, Ciccariello himself appears to be white.

2000px-Flag_of_Minnesota.svg_-2-620x391.png

Racist.png

Twitter screenshot

W
A professor at Drexel University says the only thing he wants for Christmas is the genocide of white people.

George Ciccariello-Maher is an associate professor of politics and global studies, and a self-described “radical political theorist.” In a Tweet posted late Christmas Eve, Ciccariello-Maher said his biggest wish for the holiday season is the genocide of white people. Ironically, Ciccariello himself appears to be white.

Racist.png

Twitter screenshot

What he wants is ATTENTION ... don't give him any. Don't worry about people who want to hurt you, worry about those who can.

A nuclear holocaust is much less worrisome than your Ex knowing your credit card details.

I somewhat agree with the idiot but instead of just white I prefer if all of Humanity would self abort itself with one massive attempt at genocide!

Racist.png

Twitter screenshot
Applying leftist principles of what is considered a hate crime, this would seem to fit the bill.

In a sane nation, this guy would be immediately fired and forced to seek mental help. It is more likely that he will be promoted.

The insane are running the asylum.

I somewhat agree with the idiot but instead of just white I prefer if all of Humanity would self abort itself with one massive attempt at genocide!

Lead by example.

I would but it would make you too fucking happy, so why would I do something that would bring joy to your heart and a smile to your face!?!

Now you're welcome to gulp down one bottle of bleach and save me from ever responding to you again!

Forum List

Back