The Party of Women

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Up until fairly recently, it was “common knowledge” that women were either incapable of rational thought, or refused to be swayed by it in many important areas. Further, women were often unduly influenced by their emotions and feelings, which were not only unreliable, but actually changed at various times during the month. This was the main reason why women were denied the right to vote; it certainly wasn’t because men didn’t “like” women, or considered them inferior (as with Negroes). But how can you vest serious decision-making power in a creature like that?

Sadly - and to be painfully honest - that prejudice and belief was (and is) totally justified by reality. Most women are either incapable of rational decision-making or they refuse to accept the conclusions that rational analysis demands. They make the most important decisions in their lives based on how they “feel” about the person or issue, and they frequently ignore facts and other information that run counter to their feelings.

The proof is all around us but we refuse to recognize it. In areas where rational thought and analysis are paramount, women are generally AWOL. How many women are Grand Master chess players? Actuaries? Mathematicians? Engineers? Computer programmers? Architects? CPA’s? How many women can even navigate around the cities where they have lived their entire lives? Of course there are exceptions to every general rule, and you will find a smattering of women in virtually every field, but these are rare cases and they are never at the top of those fields.

This is not to say that womens’ inherent attitudes and approaches cannot be valuable in areas where rational thought is not paramount. Many women are great lawyers, great people-managers, great at sales and marketing, great at design and art, great at social work and medicine (which requires knowledge but not rational analysis), and even great politicians. But where the ability to sift through confusing facts and data and draw logical conclusions is required, a woman is definitely not who you want in the driver’s seat.

The Democrat party has become the party of women. On every single issue, the driving forces behind the Democrat position are things like, how does this make people feel? How does it make me feel? How can I take care of someone that I perceive to be needy? Questions like,

· Is this Constitutional?
· Can we afford it?
· Does the evidence indicate that this initiative will be successful?

don’t even enter into the discussion. ‘Exhibit A’ is the minimum wage. No honest economist supports ANY minimum wage, let alone a “high” one. The UNIVERSAL conclusion is that it entirely eliminates many part time opportunities (e.g., summer work for students), causes reduced hours, layoffs, accelerates the trend to automation, and encourages “under the table” hiring. But no matter: it makes Democrats feel good about themselves to pretend that a “high” minimum wage will bring people out of poverty.

On immigration, rational analysis demands that we seal our borders and expel everyone who is here illegally; but doing that “feels” like a mean thing to do, so Democrats are against it.

The real mystery is why any men are still Democrats.

Women are incapable of ration thought, even Plato and Aristotle told this truth more than 20 centuries ago
That's doesn't mean they're inferior: they're just different from men.
Nature wants that.
They shouldn't be involved in politics, it's not a feminine thing
Politics, work, military should be men only

I know Right!

does this dress make me look fat. is not a yes - no question
sigh, what do you want for dinner. is not an inquiry into what you want for diner

they don't even speak the same language we do.

This may have been the topic back in the 1940-1950s but women have become leaders in many aspects of the work force, plus come home and raise their kids .

If women ran the majority of congress we would not have half the problems there are today.

All the congress does now is talk about their powerful penis's and then leave for lunch to have an affair with his penis all afternoon.

Wait......wut?

So let me get this straight, we have endured 8 years of Obama and we have the likes of Bernie trying to take his place and you people say that women are the ones without rational thought?

Appears someone is worried about the Republicans' massive gender-gap with women. Any wonder when we get clueless OPs filled with inaccuracies like "How many women are... Computer programmers?"

Women coders do better than men in gender-blind study

The OP doesn't take into account Margaret Thatcher, Indira Ghandi, Golda Meir, etc. Are women really lacking in rational thought or do you just dismiss them because they don't think like you?

The "gender gap" works both ways. Republicans have "a problem" with women, and Democrats are largely being abandoned by men - especially men who actually work for a living. Which is the nucleus of the Trump phenomenon.

The operative principle governing the political world for the past thousand years - the MANLY operative principle - is simply this: If I can kick your ass, and if I KNOW that I can kick your ass, and if YOU KNOW that I can kick your ass, then I will exploit you any way I want! And I will occasionally kick your ass just to prove that I can do it!

The reason for the creation of the United Nations was to get away from this simple principle, but it has only worked to a limited extent.

The "gender gap" works both ways. Republicans have "a problem" with women, and Democrats are largely being abandoned by men - especially men who actually work for a living. Which is the nucleus of the Trump phenomenon. The operative principle governing the political world for the past thousand years - the MANLY operative principle - is simply this: If I can kick your ass, and if I KNOW that I can kick your ass, and if YOU KNOW that I can kick your ass, then I will exploit you any way I want! And I will occasionally kick your ass just to prove that I can do it! The reason for the creation of the United Nations was to get away from this simple principle, but it has only worked to a limited extent.
Margaret Thatcher, Indira Ghandi and Golda Meir kicked ass.

Forum List

Back