The party of small government strikes again

What does that have to do with a nanny state?

It is a side effect, actually. Had W with a GOP House and Senate passed voucher mandates to receive Fed education money, we would have competition.

Instead, W shut off choice for Americans under a certain income level, and forced them into left wing agenda oriented public schools packed with homosexuals.

The result is America's kids are raped and "initialized" to be homo/trans, and that's what's been going on...

America's kids are taught to hate America, hate white people, and cherish homos. They don't understand math and science at all. There is no competition pushing public education to do anything but what they are doing, since there is no choice unless you have money to send your kids to private school. And so America's younger generation is really really fucked up, and W and Michael Robinson hugged and kissed long ago to celebrate that future. The dumber Americans are, the higher the probability they won't figure out both W and the "Obamas" deserve the firing squad many times over...

And in the end, it outs the W Supporters as absolute MORONS who aren't conservative because they lack the IQ to understand the word "conservative."

North Carolina lawmakers introduce bill to ban participation trophies for kids

North Carolina lawmakers introduced a bill to ban giving children participation trophies for youth sports activities.

The three Republican state representatives — Sens. Tim Moffitt, Eddie Settle, and Bobby Hanig — introduced the bill, called Eliminate Participation Trophies, to the state senate on March 30.

The bill says that any award given to children for youth recreation activities must be based on identified performance achievements.

"Youth sports or other youth recreation activities operated under the authority of a local government shall not include awards for participants based solely on their participation in the sport or other activity," according to the proposed one-page bill.

Now, whether you agree with participation trophies or not, I think we could all agree it is not something the government needs to be sticking its nose in to.
Wow…clearly inflation and e conomic issues take a backseat to this very important issue? :lol:

Does anyone find it ironic that a big chunk of Congress were probably recipients?

I remember Mr Bradshaw teaching me how to hit to all parts of the field. An ability that it seems today's baseball players were never taught.

If I'm trying to learn to do that, I'm not necessarily as a young kid trying to absolutely win. As I get older and more accomplished at that, I can do so successfully to win.

North Carolina lawmakers introduced a bill to ban giving children participation trophies for youth sports activities.

The three Republican state representatives — Sens. Tim Moffitt, Eddie Settle, and Bobby Hanig — introduced the bill, called Eliminate Participation Trophies, to the state senate on March 30.

The bill says that any award given to children for youth recreation activities must be based on identified performance achievements.

"Youth sports or other youth recreation activities operated under the authority of a local government shall not include awards for participants based solely on their participation in the sport or other activity," according to the proposed one-page bill.

Now, whether you agree with participation trophies or not, I think we could all agree it is not something the government needs to be sticking its nose in to.

Where is the Parents’ Bill of Rights That prevents the government from tracking their daughters’ periods, telling them what their children can and cannot read, what entertainments children can attend, and what medical treatments their children can and cannot receive

Talk about government overreach!!!

Why is it I never see you attacking Democrats?

Government already runs the public schools, moron. Government made the decision to hand out participation trophies. How does this increase government control?

Of course it is, dumbfuck. Do you imagine this decision will have any affect on private schools?

It also applies to the YMCA and any other sports entity that gets any sort of funding from the Govt.

But, even if it did just apply to public schools it is more government because the state is taking away the power from the local school board and the parents of the schools.

Forum List

Back