The Party of Lies and Misinformation: The New Republican Party

You see if Obama really WAS an effective leader he'd be running on his record of accomplishments...of all those things that he's gotten right while in office. But he can't do that because his policies have by and large been ineffective or even counter productive. It's what happens when you let ideologues run a country instead of people who understand things like economics.

You see if Obama really WAS an effective leader he'd be running on his record of accomplishments...of all those things that he's gotten right while in office. But he can't do that because his policies have by and large been ineffective or even counter productive. It's what happens when you let ideologues run a country instead of people who understand things like economics.

You're much like Romney - waaaaaay too stupid for prime time.

You're much like Romney - waaaaaay too stupid for prime time.

WOW Talk about stupid.

Prime time ain't even close for you there Shitting Bull.

You make a box a rocks look pretty damned good.

What's amusingly obvious is that Lakhota CAN'T defend Barry's record and is going to respond to any serious post with insults. That says volumes about what Barack Obama has done in four years.

I tell ya what, if you can "factually" with "credible" proof address the following link - I will take you more seriously:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...a-direct-indirect-result-of-bush-actions.html

You want me to respond with "facts" to a blog filled with totally misleading facts?

I especially love the progressive propaganda about how Americans are paying less taxes under Obama. Well, yes...but only because the economy is SO bad that we're all making so much less than we were that the taxes that we have paid are down dramatically. That isn't a statistic to crow about unless you're a complete IDIOT but progressives are holding THAT up as proof that Barry has lived up to his promise to cut taxes to 95% of Americans!!!

So you've got most of the people in the country making less money so they are paying less in taxes but at the same time their costs for food, gas, insurance and everything else is going up as we keep printing money like crazy to stimulate the economy which of course devalues the dollar in their pockets. But Lakhota sees all of this as a "positive" for this Administration. It's amusing to watch.

So you've got most of the people in the country making less money so they are paying less in taxes but at the same time their costs for food, gas, insurance and everything else is going up as we keep printing money like crazy to stimulate the economy which of course devalues the dollar in their pockets. But Lakhota sees all of this as a "positive" for this Administration. It's amusing to watch.

And I bet you have lots of credible facts to back up your claims regarding WHY things are the way they are...?

And I bet you have lots of credible facts to back up your claims regarding WHY things are the way they are...?

You really NEED me to back up my claim that people are paying less in taxes because so many of us are making less money? Are you really so ignorant of what's been happening in this country for the last six years, Lakhota? You don't think that continually printing money to shore up this "non-recovery" has an effect on the value of the dollars we DO have?

It's people like Lakhota...people who are utterly ignorant about economics in general and what is happening with our economy specifically that let progressives get away with claims like this one that they have "lowered" our taxes.

You really NEED me to back up my claim that people are paying less in taxes because so many of us are making less money? Are you really so ignorant of what's been happening in this country for the last six years, Lakhota? You don't think that continually printing money to shore up this "non-recovery" has an effect on the value of the dollars we DO have?

I feel sorry for you. You really do need to better educate yourself. Oh, and try working on that closed mind. Good luck...

"Which is exactly right. During the 2008 campaign, candidate Obama pledged to roll back the Bush tax cuts for couples earning over $250,000 a year while delivering tax relief for 95% of working households. President Obama has already delivered on the second promise. (Ironically, and despite the Tea Party's rage, total federal, state and local taxes hit their lowest level since 1950.)"

That's from Lakhota's "blog" that supposedly PROVES Obama cut our taxes. Read it carefully, Kiddies because all that figure REALLY proves is that we're taking in less total taxes per person than at any time since 1950...not that our tax rate was any lower. It's like someone telling you how much money you've saved on gas because they crashed your car. It's this Administration taking something that shows how inept they are and trying to turn it around so it looks like they've done something positive. It's the exact same way they've used figures on oil and gas production...bragging that production is "up" under Barack Obama's watch when in fact production is way down on any land controlled by the Federal Government while it is way up on land privately controlled or controlled by States.

Misrepresentations like this are what you do when your record is bad to try and hide how bad it is. It's the reason why this Administration invented a new economic statistic..."jobs saved"! They did so because their policies CREATED so few new jobs that they had to come up with some statistic to hide just how few.

Last edited:
Democrats lie just as much, partisan hack.

No they don't, all the GOP trash do is lie.

both sides lie OR exaggerate to get what they want.... the Republicans do it to your face and the Democrats do it behind your back....but they both do it.....

You're right, Harry...we live in the era of "spin". You have to be intelligent enough to look at what's going on and discern what's bullshit and what's an honest appraisal.

That old cliche about things looking too good to be true comes into play quite often these days. If someone is telling you that all you need to do is vote for them and they'll give you A, B and C, all of which isn't going to cost you a dime...then you have to have enough common sense to know that they are blowing smoke up your skirt.

Here's the "thing", Lahkota...you don't succeed in the private sector simply by making promises that you know can't be kept. That's a politician's game. Mitt Romney is a guy who actually got things done. He didn't just "promise" to turn around companies that Bain Capital bought...he did the hard work of making that happen. Now contrast that with Barack Obama. All we've gotten from Barry is vague concepts of "Hope and Change" from a man who's never done anything exceptional since he graduated from Harvard Law School some twenty years ago. He wasn't exceptional as a lawyer, as a lecturer, or as a legislator. The ONLY thing he excelled at was oratory. So if you want someone to make soaring speeches then by all means reelect Barack Obama...but if you're looking for someone who has the skills to fix complex problems...someone with a record of working across the aisle with the opposition to get things done...then the only real choice here is Mitt Romney.

Here's the "thing", Lahkota...you don't succeed in the private sector simply by making promises that you know can't be kept. That's a politician's game. Mitt Romney is a guy who actually got things done. He didn't just "promise" to turn around companies that Bain Capital bought...he did the hard work of making that happen. Now contrast that with Barack Obama. All we've gotten from Barry is vague concepts of "Hope and Change" from a man who's never done anything exceptional since he graduated from Harvard Law School some twenty years ago. He wasn't exceptional as a lawyer, as a lecturer, or as a legislator. The ONLY thing he excelled at was oratory. So if you want someone to make soaring speeches then by all means reelect Barack Obama...but if you're looking for someone who has the skills to fix complex problems...someone with a record of working across the aisle with the opposition to get things done...then the only real choice here is Mitt Romney.

Holy shit, lay down that crack pipe and get some fresh air.

Lahkota needs to take his/her blinders off.

Apparantly she/he sees nothing wrong with the way Barry is conducting business.

I wonder if the country can survive four more years of Barry boy??

That's hilarious, considering that "the country" managed to survive EIGHT years of Boy George. However, Obama is still cleaning up his mess.

Cleaning it up is he??

Guess you haven't taken a look at the debt and deficit lately.

The only thing Barry is good at is giving speeches.

Of course talking to you is like talking to a box of rocks.

The box of rocks is smarter.

I've asked this question on this board countless times, Lakhota and you progressives always run from it like it's radioactive...

Name something exceptional that Barack Obama has done since leaving Harvard Law School....you know...the thing that should have made us want to elect him in the first place? I don't think you can. There is a REASON why he has been an "underwhelming" President and that reason is that he's been underwhelming at everything he's done since leaving Harvard twenty years ago.

I've asked this question on this board countless times, Lakhota and you progressives always run from it like it's radioactive...

Name something exceptional that Barack Obama has done since leaving Harvard Law School....you know...the thing that should have made us want to elect him in the first place? I don't think you can. There is a REASON why he has been an "underwhelming" President and that reason is that he's been underwhelming at everything he's done since leaving Harvard twenty years ago.

Here, I think this is meant for you:

Get That Worthless ****** Out Of The White House

Forum List

Back