The Parasite’s Altruism

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Thanks to the XVI Amendment, every parasite in the world calls for tax dollars funding his or her personal political beliefs.

Mr. Affleck goes to Washington...and his daughter comes too: Violet, 9, puts on a show of support as her dad urges U.S. Senators not to cut aid to Africa
By David Mccormack and Rachel Mcgrath For Mailonline
Published: 14:22 EST, 26 March 2015 | Updated: 17:54 EST, 26 March 2015

Ben Affleck urges U.S. Senators not to cut foreign aid to Africa Daily Mail Online

Nothing is more nauseating than a parasite’s altruism spending somebody else’s money; more so by an individual who feeds at the public trough in a parasite industry to begin with. Hollywood, and the education industry, supply the most offenders.

On top of everything else wealthy individuals take a tax deduction for every dollar they donate money to foreign based charities. Those deductions are passed along to working Americans.

And how does this one grab you? Characters like Ben Affleck and Bill Gates want American taxpayers funding continents rather than funding a specific country!

270428AB00000578-0-image-a-82_1427393492405.jpg

Influencers: Affleck was joined at the senate hearing by Microsoft founder and the world's richest man Bill Gates. The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation seeks to reduce Africa's reliance on food imports within 15 years​

NOTE: I’m not certain how giving coerced charity to Africa reduces Africa's reliance on food imports.

Finally, none of it would be so painful if selflessness parasites gave to Americans only. In fact, I’ve always said that tax deductions for ‘gifts’ enriching foreign based charity hustlers should be disallowed.

Rush made my day:

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: "The world’s richest man, Bill Gates, has said that the private sector is too selfish and inefficient to produce effective energy alternatives to fossil fuels. While announcing his plan to spend $2 billion of his own wealth on green energy during an interview with The Atlantic, the Microsoft founder called on fellow billionaires to help make the US fossil-free by 2050 with similar philanthropy."

XXXXX

RUSH: Why is Bill Gates signing on to this? There is an explanation for this. But man, oh, man, he is so signed on that he goes out and makes these patently ridiculous statements. Let me share with you a theory that I have, ladies and gentlemen. It could be wrong. I think every person who has earned or has inherited or who has acquired whatever manner of immense wealth, is scared to death of losing it. The entrepreneur who slaves away and eventually hits the big payday, one of the first thoughts is, "Gosh, I hope somebody doesn't come along and take this away from me." And the fear manifests itself in the form of government fear. I hope they don't come up with a wealth tax. Gee, I hope they don't start confiscating everybody's money because they've so spent themselves into debt. I mean, these are ongoing, constant fears. Gee, I hope the peasants with pitchforks leave me alone and don't storm my castle.

I don't care what it is, these super wealthy people have a fear, or did at one time, of losing it. Not losing it. Not losing it, but having it taken away, having it taken from them. And it is that belief of mine, that theory, which I have come up with to explain why people like Gates and Buffett and a number of these other super billionaires talk like Marxist liberals all the time. It is to keep people away from their money. It is to send the message, "Hey, we don't threaten you, leave me alone. I'm spending all my money on philanthropy. I'm giving money to AIDS. I'm giving money to Africa. I'm giving money to global warming. I'm giving money to the arts. I'm giving money to support gay marriage and transgenders. Leave me alone."

It's about assuaging the fear that somebody's gonna come for their money. It's about adopting a public persona that makes their wealth okay. And the peasants with the pitchforks will leave them alone and not come for their money 'cause they're good people and they care about people. Like Gates is building mosquito nets for malaria. You want to wipe out malaria? Bring back DDT and punt Rachel Carson. But no, no, there needs to be an ongoing problem so I can have ongoing philanthropy, so that I can have ongoing demonstrations of my good works.

Mind-Boggling: Gates Bashes Capitalism
November 02, 2015

Mind-Boggling: Gates Bashes Capitalism - The Rush Limbaugh Show

I suspect that Gates & Company want to protect their wealth by eliminating all of those people with pitchforks:

Software billionaire Bill Gates, who previously has advocated the reduction of the human population through the use of vaccines, and his wife Melinda marked the 100th year since the First International Eugenics Congress in London with a “family planning” summit with abortionists and the United Nations.

Bill Gates: World needs fewer people
Joins abortionists for 'family planning' conference on eugenics
Published: 9/19/2012 at 4:36 PM
by BOB UNRUH

Bill Gates: World needs fewer people

Yet:

people like Gates and Buffett and a number of these other super billionaires talk like Marxist liberals all the time.​

The very people who take their money by force.

And let’s not forget:

On top of everything else wealthy individuals take a tax deduction for every dollar they donate money to foreign based charities. Those deductions are passed along to working Americans.

Nothing secured wealth more than the income tax. I guess that is why the ruling class made a deal with the Communists. We will not fight you when you enslave the people if you let us keep our wealth. We will even help you get rich on tax dollars.

Forum List

Back