The Palestinian myth

The truth is historical evidence proves there were no Palestinians until 1967 right after Isreal won the 6 days war !!! they are Jordanians,Lebanese,and Syrians that claimed the title of Palestinians after the war as a strategic act to de legitimatize the Israeli people !!!

True indeed, never before that time there was a Palestinian identity, those people never had a sovereign state or country.
I believe that some of them think they are the descendants of the biblical Philistines, but this is far from being true .
and the left cries rivers for them !!!

who's the "left", troll?

Again, the most objective source of all , Al-gazira.

Typical propaganda ploy. Slime the source.

what was the capital of a palestinian state?
what was its form of government?
what was the primary goods and/or services it sold?
who were it's primary trading partners?

look *that* up on al jazeera.

Jerusalem
Appointed by Britain
Citrus, wheat, olive oil, fabrics
Other Arab countries, Europe, UK

Typical propaganda ploy. Slime the source.

what was the capital of a palestinian state?
what was its form of government?
what was the primary goods and/or services it sold?
who were it's primary trading partners?

look *that* up on al jazeera.

Jerusalem
Appointed by Britain
Citrus, wheat, olive oil, fabrics
Other Arab countries, Europe, UK

really? in what lifetime? proof. thanks!
appointed by britain? so there was no palestinian state. thanks.
anything else you'd like to make up, liar?

now you know why my interaction with a compulsive liar like you is limited to making fun of you and adding to your red stars.

PalWatch and MEMRI are bringing the hateful Arab sources in its clips. Annyone that speaks Farsi or Arabic can hear/see the original-sources by themselves. One can understand that Arabists/Islamists propagandists don't like them exposing the venom in the anti-Semitic Arab World.

As to al-Jazeera's reliabililty on Israel..., oh boy.
BTW Search for "self inflicted nakba"...

Last edited:
Hebrews couldn't get rid of the Palestinians when they invaded Canaan and they will never be to get rid of them.

DUDE are you implying that Philistines and Palestinians are the same people ?

Your Nickname says 'Truth Seeker' but it seems you are not doing a very good job if that is what you imply.

I suggest you do your homework

Philistines - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Palestinian people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Those are English bastardization of the word but yes they are the same people.

PalWatch and MEMRI are bringing the hateful Arab sources in its clips. Annyone that speaks Farsi or Arabic can hear/see the original-sources by themselves. One can understand that Arabists/Islamists propagandists don't like them exposing the venom in the anti-Semitic Arab World.

As to al-Jazeera's reliabililty on Israel..., oh boy.
BTW Search for "self inflicted nakba"...
Evidence from Memri's website also casts doubt on its non-partisan status. Besides supporting liberal democracy, civil society, and the free market, the institute also emphasises "the continuing relevance of Zionism to the Jewish people and to the state of Israel".

That is what its website used to say, but the words about Zionism have now been deleted. The original page, however, can still be found in internet archives.

The reason for Memri's air of secrecy becomes clearer when we look at the people behind it. The co-founder and president of Memri, and the registered owner of its website, is an Israeli called Yigal Carmon.

Mr - or rather, Colonel - Carmon spent 22 years in Israeli military intelligence and later served as counter-terrorism adviser to two Israeli prime ministers, Yitzhak Shamir and Yitzhak Rabin.

Retrieving another now-deleted page from the archives of Memri's website also throws up a list of its staff. Of the six people named, three - including Col Carmon - are described as having worked for Israeli intelligence.
Selective Memri | World news | guardian.co.uk

Hebrews couldn't get rid of the Palestinians when they invaded Canaan and they will never be to get rid of them.

Your Nickname says 'Truth Seeker' but it seems you are not doing a very good job if that is what you imply.

Those 2 people have nothing in common except place of residence.
It's the same thing as calling Americans and Indians the same people because now Americans reside were the Indians used to live.

It's the same thing as calling Americans and Indians the same people because now Americans reside were the Indians used to live.
Americans and Indians Are the same people now = Americans, with equal rights and justice for all

Americans and Indians Are the same people now = Americans, with equal rights and justice for all

Oh really ? so any Indian who lives and was born in Canada or Mexico can come by the US border and say 'Hey bro let me in I'm an American' ?
Do Indians who don't have US citizenship can vote? So far for equal rights...

And even if all of that were true, you maybe can call modern native Americans 'Americans' but you can't call non native Americans Indians.
And that is why you fail.

I disagree. how are the people there today different then then the people who lived in the Canaan society?

I am yet to hear what are Arabs' right to the historic land of the Jews?

As individuals, they are entitled to the same legal protections of person and property as anyone else, but there is no basis in fact or logic to assert political claims over the land. That can only be determined by agreement with the Israeli government.
why don't they go back to their own countries !!! the Arab States have much much more land than the tiny sliver the nation of Israel occupies .

The Arab countries in the Middle East don't want them, Kuwait gave the Palestinian people free housing, jobs, medical care and schooling for their children and when Iraq invaded Kuwait the Palestinians joined with the Iraqis raping and looting the country. After that, what country would want them?

Oh really ? so any Indian who lives and was born in Canada or Mexico can come by the US border and say 'Hey bro let me in I'm an American' ?

And even if all of that were true, you maybe can call modern native Americans 'Americans' but you can't call non native Americans Indians.
In English that would read as
Oh really ? so any Indian who lives in or was born in Canada or Mexico can come to the US border and say 'Hey bro let me in I'm an American' ?
Do Indians who don't have US citizenship have a vote? So much for equal rights...

And that is why you fail
Tell them to send another operator, one who speaks better English

“Our people will not say: ‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’ Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said. “They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.”
מגזין הכיבוש Occupation Magazine

a special undercover team of paid workers whose job it will be to surf the internet 24 hours a day spreading positive news about Israel. Internet-savvy Israeli youngsters, mainly recent graduates and demobilised soldiers with language skills, are being recruited to pose as ordinary surfers while they provide the government’s line on the Middle East conflict…About $150,000 has been set aside for the first stage of development, with increased funding expected next year.
Israel’s Internet War » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

“paid Internet talkbackers are being mobilized in the service of the State. The Foreign Ministry is in the process of setting up a team of students and demobilized soldiers who will work around the clock writing pro-Israeli responses on Internet websites all over the world,”

Last edited:
The truth is historical evidence proves there were no Palestinians until 1967 right after Isreal won the 6 days war !!! they are Jordanians,Lebanese,and Syrians that claimed the title of Palestinians after the war as a strategic act to de legitimatize the Israeli people !!!

THE MYTH OF THE JEWISH RACE

January 24, 2010
I read an interview with Shlomo Sand, the author of “The Invention of the Jewish People.” He shows that the Jews today are not the descendants of Biblical Hebrews but are people of different races who converted to Judaism down through the centuries.

90% of Jewry is descendant from the Khazars, and 9 % of Jewry is descendant from Berber tribes in N-Africa; The only descendants of the old Hebrews are the Palestinians, who converted to Islam.

Exposing the Crimes of the New World Order :: The Myth of the Jewish Race :: January :: 2010

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Busted as a hasbarat
“If you’ve come across a hasbarat, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect. That’s because hasbarats don’t care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane. All that matters for them is sabotaging criticism of Israel and support for Muslims. They’re like anti-intellectual stink bombs: designed to cause maximum discomfort… “
Israel’s propagandists shoot themselves in the foot as they shoot off their mouths

The Foreign Ministry intends to recruit youths who speak at least one foreign language and who are studying communications, political science or law, or alternatively those whose military background is in units that deal with information analysis. “It is a youthful language”, explains Shturman. “Older people do not know how to write blogs, how to act there, what the accepted norms are. The basic conditions are a high capacity for expression in English – we also have French- and Swedish-speakers – and familiarity with the online milieu. We are looking for people who are already writing blogs and circulating in Facebook”.

Last edited:

In English that would read as
Oh really ? so any Indian who lives in or was born in Canada or Mexico can come to the US border and say 'Hey bro let me in I'm an American' ?
Do Indians who don't have US citizenship have a vote? So much for equal rights...

And that is why you fail
Tell them to send another operator, one who speaks better English

a special undercover team of paid workers whose job it will be to surf the internet 24 hours a day spreading positive news about Israel. Internet-savvy Israeli youngsters, mainly recent graduates and demobilised soldiers with language skills, are being recruited to pose as ordinary surfers while they provide the government’s line on the Middle East conflict…About $150,000 has been set aside for the first stage of development, with increased funding expected next year.
Israel’s Internet War » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

“paid Internet talkbackers are being mobilized in the service of the State. The Foreign Ministry is in the process of setting up a team of students and demobilized soldiers who will work around the clock writing pro-Israeli responses on Internet websites all over the world,”

I see, so you offer no argument to support your claim, you fail to answer my question and you trying to disprove my argument by saying i made grammar mistakes ?

armstrong.jpg

This is the most pathetic argument I have heard.

THE MYTH OF THE JEWISH RACE

January 24, 2010
I read an interview with Shlomo Sand, the author of “The Invention of the Jewish People.” He shows that the Jews today are not the descendants of Biblical Hebrews but are people of different races who converted to Judaism down through the centuries.

90% of Jewry is descendant from the Khazars, and 9 % of Jewry is descendant from Berber tribes in N-Africa; The only descendants of the old Hebrews are the Palestinians, who converted to Islam.

Exposing the Crimes of the New World Order :: The Myth of the Jewish Race :: January :: 2010

Genetic studies indicate various lineages found in modern Jewish populations; however, most of these populations share a lineage in common, traceable to an ancient population that underwent geographic branching and subsequent independent evolutions.[44] While DNA tests have demonstrated inter-marriage in all of the various Jewish ethnic divisions over the last 3,000 years, it was substantially less than in other populations.[45] The findings lend support to traditional Jewish accounts accrediting their founding to exiled Israelite populations, and counters theories that many or most of the world's Jewish populations were founded entirely by local populations that adopted the Jewish religion, devoid of any actual Israelite genetic input.[45]
Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back