The Palestinian myth

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
The truth is historical evidence proves there were no Palestinians until 1967 right after Isreal won the 6 days war !!! they are Jordanians,Lebanese,and Syrians that claimed the title of Palestinians after the war as a strategic act to de legitimatize the Israeli people !!!

The truth is historical evidence proves there were no Palestinians until 1967 right after Isreal won the 6 days war !!! they are Jordanians,Lebanese,and Syrians that claimed the title of Palestinians after the war as a strategic act to de legitimatize the Israeli people !!!

True indeed, never before that time there was a Palestinian identity, those people never had a sovereign state or country.
I believe that some of them think they are the descendants of the biblical Philistines, but this is far from being true .

True indeed, never before that time there was a Palestinian identity, those people never had a sovereign state or country.
I believe that some of them think they are the descendants of the biblical Philistines, but this is far from being true .
and the left cries rivers for them !!!

I am yet to hear what are Arabs' right to the historic land of the Jews?

As individuals, they are entitled to the same legal protections of person and property as anyone else, but there is no basis in fact or logic to assert political claims over the land. That can only be determined by agreement with the Israeli government.

I am yet to hear what are Arabs' right to the historic land of the Jews?

As individuals, they are entitled to the same legal protections of person and property as anyone else, but there is no basis in fact or logic to assert political claims over the land. That can only be determined by agreement with the Israeli government.
why don't they go back to their own countries !!! the Arab States have much much more land than the tiny sliver the nation of Israel occupies .

Interesting I didn't know that.

I find that part of the world in particular interesting as most of the prophecies from three religions deal with it.

Hebrews couldn't get rid of the Palestinians when they invaded Canaan and they will never be to get rid of them.
they don't have to .They will bring about their own demise !! look at the rest of the middle east . they live in turmoil .If it were not for their oil fields they would have nothing .Israel has no vast amounts of natural resources yet they have a better standard of living than their animalistic neighbors .

The roots of most "palestinians" date in the late-1800 early-1900. Never forget that!

Truthseeker420. The term "palestinians" referred first to Jews in history. Then in the 1960s, the Arab grandchildren of immigrants adopted it as a political tool.

It started in (about) 1963/4:

Congress bi-weekly: Volume 31 - American Jewish Congress - 1964
The "Palestine Entity" J. B. Schechtman ... NOTABLE AND LARGELY overlooked -- feature of the present-day strategy of Arab states with regard to the Palestine Arabs is the emphasis on the "Palestine Entity" (Al- Kiyan Al-Falastin). It represents a major departure from the policy the Arab governments had pursued during the decade following the establishment of Israel. Throughout that period, Arab states' delegations in the United Nations acted as the sole...

It was pushed especially by the infamous Arab-fascist: Ahmad Shukairy, first PLO head, who was A. Hitler's ally's Ex-Mufti's personal henchman. He invented the "apartheid" (slur) in 1961 and allied himself with Nazis a year later. He is famous for coining that genocide call: calling to 'Throw the Jews into the sea.'

SHUKAIRY
2009721115757390580_3.jpg

henchman
of the

MUFTI
61138.jpg

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm7dMhE80dw]Alnakba English P1 - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back