The "OZONE HOLE" scam was the pre-curser to the Global Warmists movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything you know about ozone came from people doing the research you claim has never been done. Now THAT is fucking stupid. But, that's the rub when you choose to be a troll. You've got to post stuff that makes you look like a complete flaming idiot.
Exactly. This results from what I known as "backward think". This ignorant moron decided the accepted climate theories are false, based on nothing but his own fetishes, neuroses, and superstitions. So, that's his stating point, not his endpoint. Having bought into this idiotic fantasy 100%, he now must make anything and everything fit this idiot paradigm. In doing so, there is no thought given to consistency, or honesty. So, he finds himself contradicting himself every few minutes.

Another post and still not a single paper in which the natural factors effecting O3 production and depletion were seriously considered and discarded....how completely unsurprising...

You guys have fun with your little circle jerk...tell each other how mean old SSDD is for not believing in your fantasy....maybe you can get some cold comfort from each other....

Another post and still not a single paper in which the natural factors effecting O3 production and depletion were seriously considered
Except forthe hundreds i linked to earlier. And why are you posting to me anyway,? Go publish some science! What, are you going to sit here and jerk off for the rest of your life?

Last edited:
I am pretty sure all you would need are:

1. Some scientific groups, hand picked by government officials to receive lucrative grants, and make sure they know that those grants will keep coming so long as there is or most is an AGW/climate change crisis that government needs to address.

If every bit of data didn't contradict you and your wild-eyed authoritarian political cult, you wouldn't have to rely entirely on such paranoid conspiracy babbling.

But it does, so you do.

This is another reason why it's good to be part of the rational side. All of the data backs us up, so we never need to fake conspiracy fables.

If the data ever does contradict our politics, we change our politics.

If the data contradicts your politics, you try to fudge the data.

When you actually have an argument to rebut mine, get back to me. The personal insults just aren't working for you.

If you actually want to see an argument to rebut yours. review "The Physical Science Basis" at www.ipcc.ch. The claim that all the world's climate scientists are lying to get research grants fails about a dozen different ways. It's the sort of argument a slow fourth-grader would make.

[When you actually have an argument to rebut mine, get back to me.

I just did.

In return, you pulled the same huffy act you always pull when you can't respond to a liberal, which would be every time you debate a liberal. You're completely helpless if you have to go off-script, so you invoke the huffy act as a way to retreat.

The personal insults just aren't working for you.

If you stop relying entirely on the bizarre conspiracy theories that your cult feeds to you, I'll stop pointing it out. Deal?

Go on, try the fake huffy act again as a way to run from discussion. After all, nobody expects better from you. Just remember that I enjoy the bitter yet sweet taste of conservative tears.

Another post and still not a single paper in which the natural factors effecting O3 production and depletion were seriously considered
Except forthe hundreds i linked to earlier. And why are you posting to me anyway,? Go publish some science! What, are you going to sit here and jerk off for the rest of your life?

So you are either a top shelf liar, or bottom of the barrel stupid. You linked to nothing with the data I asked for...but feel free to prove that you aren't either a bald faced liar, or very stupid by providing a link to a single paper which provides the data I am asking for...

We both know that isn't going to happen. You know, humans are very good at recognizing patterns...your pattern is to make claims that you can't support then call names when you are called on your inability to support said claims. You think people don't notice that?

You guys are laughable...forever making claims that you can't support...that's what happens when you jump on an unsupportable pseudoscience band wagon..

If you actually want to see an argument to rebut yours. review "The Physical Science Basis" at www.ipcc.ch. The claim that all the world's climate scientists are lying to get research grants fails about a dozen different ways. It's the sort of argument a slow fourth-grader would make.

Mounds and mounds of steaming excrement and not a single shred of observed measured data which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability?

Tell me skidmark? Do you think there is anyone on this board except for perhaps a few bottom of the barrel idiots like you who aren't fully aware that the observed, measured data you claim is there isn't? I guess the only people on the board who still believe you are probably the hairball, abu faker, old rocks and maybe wuwei although I doubt that he actually believes you....he just doesn't want to interfere with your propaganda campaign...

Do you actually believe anyone here does not know you lie with every word you speak?

Troll

Mod Edit -- this is a warnable post.. Since it's purely personal with no topical content. You want to have a trolling fight -- take it to the Taunting Forums.. Crick Can't have the same feuds going off in EVERY thread in this forum.. SSDD

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you actually believe anyone here does not know you lie with every word you speak?

Troll

What people know is that you can't deliver any observed, measured evidence to support your claims...it has become painfully obvious to anyone who cares to look...you talk and talk, and make claim after claim but can't support any of it...and now you are little more than a pissed off little brat who is angry because someone is calling him out on his bullshit...well to f'ing bad...if you don't like being called out, stop pulling claims out of your ass that you can't support...

Everything you know about ozone came from people doing the research you claim has never been done. Now THAT is fucking stupid. But, that's the rub when you choose to be a troll. You've got to post stuff that makes you look like a complete flaming idiot.
Exactly. This results from what I known as "backward think". This ignorant moron decided the accepted climate theories are false, based on nothing but his own fetishes, neuroses, and superstitions. So, that's his stating point, not his endpoint. Having bought into this idiotic fantasy 100%, he now must make anything and everything fit this idiot paradigm. In doing so, there is no thought given to consistency, or honesty. So, he finds himself contradicting himself every few minutes.

And proudly quotes Crick, the guy who stole rose franklins DNA photo

I've just had a read on Rose Franklin and 'Photo 51' in Wikipedia.. It was not Crick who stole Franklin's photo. It was Maurice Wilkins, who showed it to James Watson.

And the lies never stop.

TROLL

And still no paper....not a single one in which the natural factors which have a profound effect on O3 production and depletion were seriously considered and discounted...not a single paper...all alarmist claptrap supporting a narrative...no actual science...

So you are either a top shelf liar
Hmm,no, I'm spot on. You have zero education or experience in any of these fields, and you have published no science in any field. You honestly believe that you, an uneducated slob, has outsmarted people who have dedicated lifetimes to these fields of science. That is enough to simply laugh you out of the room all by itself. But what really seals the deal that you are an ineffectual, terminal retard is that you actually believe the global scientific community is laboring under the ignorance of its own discoveries. You are a joke,and sitting here, hiding behind an anonymous nickname and screeching into an empty corner of the internet, is your absolute ceiling, when it comes to this topic.

Enjoy!

So you are either a top shelf liar
Hmm,no, I'm spot on. You have zero education or experience in any of these fields, and you have published no science in any field. You honestly believe that you, an uneducated slob, has outsmarted people who have dedicated lifetimes to these fields of science. That is enough to simply laugh you out of the room all by itself. But what really seals the deal that you are an ineffectual, terminal retard is that you actually believe the global scientific community is laboring under the ignorance of its own discoveries. You are a joke,and sitting here, hiding behind an anonymous nickname and screeching into an empty corner of the internet, is your absolute ceiling, when it comes to this topic.

Enjoy!

Still no paper to support the claim...nothing but logical fallacies...how completely unsurprising is that?

Mounds and mounds of steaming excrement and not a single shred of observed measured data which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability?

Tell me skidmark? Do you think there is anyone on this board except for perhaps a few bottom of the barrel idiots like you who aren't fully aware that the observed, measured data you claim is there isn't? I guess the only people on the board who still believe you are probably the hairball, abu faker, old rocks and maybe wuwei although I doubt that he actually believes you....he just doesn't want to interfere with your propaganda campaign...

This is how you invariably react when someone actually responds to your demands and provides a link to evidence. You do not review that evidence. You do not bring up refutational arguments. You just call out names and insult people.

This is the behavior of a
TROLL

Sorry skid mark, but a link to nothing is worth nothing.....if you believe there to be something specific there, by all means point to it...but we both know that isn't going to happen because you have already looked and found nothing...that is why you just point to the great steaming pile and suggest that I dig....

The natural factors which deplete ozone were repeatedly studied for their own sake. But as we have gone over a dozen times before, there was no increase in those factors that could have caused the increase in ozone depletion. I have asked you REPEATEDLY to show us any of the natural factors increasing in a manner that would correlate with the increased ozone depletion. But you have presented NOTHING. CFCs do correlate.

So take a guess as to what conclusion a reasonable person comes?

But you won't, because you are a

TROLL

So lets see those studies in which the natural factors that deplete ozone were repeatedly studies for their own sake...I have looked and find none...most of the data I provided came from chemistry texts on the topic of O3..none of them gave particular notice to ozone holes, or depletion.......or even better, lets see references to those studies in the alarmist papers you provided? I looked already...nothing there...the papers you provided were not real science....they were alarmist claptrap..they dove straight into CFC's being the only possible cause for O3 depletion and never gave serious mention to natural factors, nor did they reference papers which had already thoroughly examined natural factors and determined that they were not the cause of the O3 depletion we are seeing...

Once again...unsupportable claims...just making it up as you go...

Again, we find deniers with no science education and, in this case, one spouting absolutely insane interpretations of fundamental physical laws, who believe they know better than PhD scientists who've spent their professional lives learning, studying and researching these very topics. And what has Same Shit actually done that would make him so much more knowledgeable than the actual scientists? He claims to have looked at some textbooks. Review SSDD posts on this thread and see how many of them contain science and how many of them are simply filled with invective. The ratio will be extreme. And the reason for that is that Same Shit isn't looking to have a scientific debate. He is looking to entertain himself by agitating others. There is a name for one who exhibits such behavior. It is

TROLL

So that is a no..you can't provide any paper in which the natural factors effecting O3 production and depletion were seriously considered for their own sake...and you can produce no alarmist paper which references any of those papers in which O3 was studied for its own sake.

Like I said, there was never, nor has there ever been a serious scientific look into the ozone hole, or ozone depletion..it has all been alarmist hysteria....if real science, the first order of business is to rule out natural factors and that simply has never been done...every paper you provided jumped straight into the alarmist narrative....that is not science...that is propaganda.

And the only person being agitated here is you skid mark...and your agitation arises from not being able to support your claims and being called out on it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back