The opposite of a Day of Rage

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
The widows of the 4 Rabbis recently murdered react differently than Palestinians.

The widows of the Har Nof massacre have asked that this Shabbat be dedicated to 'ahavat chinam' - love for no good reason."

Translation of Widows' Letter:

A PLEA FROM THE WIVES AND CHILDREN OF THE 4 HAR NOF VICTIMS

The widows and orphans of the four men who were slain in the Jerusalem synagogue massacre this week issued a letter calling for national solidarity and unity:

With broken hearts, drenched in tears shed over the spilt blood of holy men - the heads of our families.

Read more at:
Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News The opposite of a Day of Rage

Last edited:
well they left America to go to an occupied area where people are killed every day

West Jerusalem, where the attack took place is not "occupied". Jews have though out history returned to Jerusalem, to study, pray and even to die. Grave markers display the evidence of the jewish presence through the millennia. If anything the mount is occupied by arab invaders since it was the site of both the temple and church before Islam ever existed.
Jordan occupied and annex the WB and east jerusalem then turned all claim over to the Israelis in a peace deal.

If christian went to rome to pray in any church there, would you say they had no right to be there? People get killed everywhere everyday, just not by palestinian terrorists on such a frequent basis.
It does not matter of they were visitor or lived there, they were men of god praying in their own house or worship. There is not reason for them to have been butchered like that.

The mother of one the Arab Palestinian terrorists who killed three Jewish teenagers this past summer said she was “proud of him until Judgment Day,” and that the goal of her son was the "triump of Islam." In contrast, Rachelle Fraenkle, the mother of Naftali Fraenkle, one the Jewish murdered teenagers said this in the wake of the revenge killing of the Arab teenage Palestinian, Mohammad Abu Khdeir:
“The shedding of innocent blood is against morality, it’s against the Torah and Judaism, it’s against the basis of our life in this country.”
“No mother or father should go through what we are going (through) now, and we share the pain of the parents of Mohammad Abu Khdeir,” Mrs Fraenkel added.

The Yishuv (Hebrew: ישוב‎, literally "settlement") or Ha-Yishuv (the Yishuv, Hebrew: הישוב‎) is the term referring to the body of Jewish residents in Palestine, before the establishment of the State of Israel. The term came into use in the 1880s, when there were about 25,000 Jews living across Palestine, then comprising the southern part of Ottoman Syria, and continued to be used until 1948, by which time there were about 700,000 Jews there. The term is used in Hebrew even nowadays to denote the Pre-State Jewish residents in Palestine.

Yishuv - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

well they left America to go to an occupied area where people are killed every day

Beside the point, there should not be people getting killed everyday in Jerusalem. Time for an international heavily armed police force to be deployed and strict laws enforced. eviction for anyone that engages in riot or violence until the message sinks in

Deir Yassin (Arabic: دير ياسين‎, Dayr Yāsīn) was a Palestinian Arab village of around 600 people near Jerusalem. It had declared its neutrality during the 1948 Palestine war between Arabs and Jews. It was depopulated after a massacre of around 107 of its residents on April 9, 1948, by paramilitaries from the Irgun and Lehi groups.

Deir Yassin - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

That was the name of the town, now occupied by the Immigrant Jews

Now tell the full truth how the arab muslims stole the land from the Jews and when it looked like they were to be overran declared neutrality while hiding terrorists and armed soldiers in their midst.

The Yishuv (Hebrew: ישוב‎, literally "settlement") or Ha-Yishuv (the Yishuv, Hebrew: הישוב‎) is the term referring to the body of Jewish residents in Palestine, before the establishment of the State of Israel. The term came into use in the 1880s, when there were about 25,000 Jews living across Palestine, then comprising the southern part of Ottoman Syria, and continued to be used until 1948, by which time there were about 700,000 Jews there. The term is used in Hebrew even nowadays to denote the Pre-State Jewish residents in Palestine.

Yishuv - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

AND! your point being what exactly, does this somehow make their right to the land any less valid

Deir Yassin (Arabic: دير ياسين‎, Dayr Yāsīn) was a Palestinian Arab village of around 600 people near Jerusalem. It had declared its neutrality during the 1948 Palestine war between Arabs and Jews. It was depopulated after a massacre of around 107 of its residents on April 9, 1948, by paramilitaries from the Irgun and Lehi groups.

Deir Yassin is(was) located about 4.5 kilometers(3.5 miles?) western to Har Nof.
Spare the twist for the next terror attack.

No One has a right to own land, you only get to borrow it

I don't agree with that.
The 'custodian' thing is relevant, but while I live the land that I own, I own.

Of course, had I stolen it, then I would just be holding stolen property.
And just because I might own it, it doesn't mean I have the right to set up a new state, and make discriminatory laws on it.

Ok, fanger, but what about the Jewish communities in Hebron, Jericho, the Old City and other parts that Jordan destroyed after the war of independence?

Not that this deflection has much to do with the subject at hand.

Deir Yassin - Startling evidence

Forum List

Back