The ONLY viable candidate in this election

Yes and the judicial branch gets to define those powers. It's ridiculous that the far right thinks any fat ass with a hungry man meal and a tv tray are constitutional scholars.
It's comical that the left is so ignorant, they think it takes a special body to read a three page document and then explain it to the other 329,999,997 citizens... :lmao:

The FEMA camps will fix you, try not to resist as you only make it harder on yourself.
No need for FEMA camps for Me. I'm a conservative and take care of My own. I don't need government to help Me live or be happy.
You're speaking Greek to HappyToy over there. She can't comprehend personal responsibility. Hell, she can't even comprehend a three page document.

The 30+ year conservative witch hunt against the Clintons is long on allegations of wrongdoing and hate fueled rhetoric. Facts and evidence? Not so much. But then facts and evidence obviously wouldn't mean much to someone who refers to her as "Hitlery"

If Right wingers are still hunting a viable candidate less than a month out from election day, it doesn't change the fact that Dems already have one.

It is absolutely not too late to dump Trump and Clinton. This is the only candidate in the 2016 election who will respect and defend the U.S. Constitution and who is sane, rational, articulate, and educated. Both Donald Trump and Hitlery Clinton are life-long progressive Democrats who are hungry for power and wealth and who have zero respect for the U.S. Constitution. Garry Johnson is a certified whack-a-doo who is immature and stoned. Jill Stein is a full-fledged communist who will also disregard the U.S. Constitution. Darrell Castle is the only real candidate. He is the only one who isn't an embarrassment to the United States.

Castle 2016 - Darrell Castle for President

Nope it is the fly!

Debate Watch: Fly Lands on Hillary Clinton’s Face

It is absolutely not too late to dump Trump and Clinton. This is the only candidate in the 2016 election who will respect and defend the U.S. Constitution and who is sane, rational, articulate, and educated. Both Donald Trump and Hitlery Clinton are life-long progressive Democrats who are hungry for power and wealth and who have zero respect for the U.S. Constitution. Garry Johnson is a certified whack-a-doo who is immature and stoned. Jill Stein is a full-fledged communist who will also disregard the U.S. Constitution. Darrell Castle is the only real candidate. He is the only one who isn't an embarrassment to the United States.

Castle 2016 - Darrell Castle for President

Nope it is the fly!

Debate Watch: Fly Lands on Hillary Clinton’s Face
Remember when this kept happening to Barack Obama over and over? They are attracted to evil...

Is Obama biblical ‘Lord of the Flies’?

Forum List

Back