I know I am beating a dead horse, but the Fox News numbers, with their focus on America First and confronting China, are through the roof...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
The skew towards Fox is getting larger as they stand by America First and call out China. It's clear, that this is where America is at, and I'm not sure I've seen the gap between Fox, CNN/MSNBC this large outside of special events.

As I said, Fox has been wise to remain America First and be the only network to challenge China and any abuses of civil liberties of average Americans. I know some on here dislike the trio of Tucker/Hannity/Graham, and I have my disagreements with them from time to time as well, but nobody can deny how popular they are.

The reasons for this popularity to me seems simple, they call out and question what other media networks refuse to do and they also all repeat support for the constitution while other talking heads pretend it doesn't exist at times. This is a major mistake on their competitors part as citizens look to understand just how they got to this lockdown state. They know China is a major threat to your sovereignty and Republic, but only Fox News is direct about it (thank God).

Just look at these numbers. Hannity cracked 4.7M while Tucker and Laura (almost) had more than their two main competitors combined:

Total Viewers (Live+SD x 1,000)

Total Day:
FNC: 2.462 | CNN: 1.213 | MSNBC: 1.538
Prime: FNC: 4.375 | CNN: 1.775 | MSNBC: 2.353

FNCCNNMSNBC:
4PMCavuto:
Tapper:
Wallace:
5PMFive:
Blitzer:
MTP Daily:
6PMBaier:
Blitzer:
Melber:
7PMMacCallum:
Burnett:
News:
8PMCarlson:
Cooper:
Hayes:
9PMHannity:
Cuomo:
TRMS:
10PMIngraham:
Lemon:
O’Donnell:
11PMBream:
Lemon:
Williams:

Last edited:
FOX gets all the Trumpoholic viewers. CNN and MSNBC split their viewers. Hence, while FOX can claim higher single viewership, as many or more are actually not watching FOX but watching either CNN or MSNBC. Trumpoholics are suckers.

The skew towards Fox is getting larger as they stand by America First and call out China. It's clear, that this is where America is at, and I'm not sure I've seen the gap between Fox, CNN/MSNBC this large outside of special events.

As I said, Fox has been wise to remain America First and be the only network to challenge China and any abuses of civil liberties of average Americans. I know some on here dislike the trio of Tucker/Hannity/Graham, and I have my disagreements with them from time to time as well, but nobody can deny how popular they are.

The reasons for this popularity to me seems simple, they call out and question what other media networks refuse to do and they also all repeat support for the constitution while other talking heads pretend it doesn't exist at times. This is a major mistake on their competitors part as citizens look to understand just how they got to this lockdown state. They know China is a major threat to your sovereignty and Republic, but only Fox News is direct about it (thank God).

Just look at these numbers. Hannity cracked 4.7M while Tucker and Laura (almost) had more than their two main competitors combined:

Total Day:

FNCCNNMSNBC:
4PMCavuto:
Tapper:
Wallace:
5PMFive:
Blitzer:
MTP Daily:
6PMBaier:
Blitzer:
Melber:
7PMMacCallum:
Burnett:
News:
8PMCarlson:
Cooper:
Hayes:
9PMHannity:
Cuomo:
TRMS:
10PMIngraham:
Lemon:
O’Donnell:
11PMBream:
Lemon:
Williams:

It's more important to the Left to lose the channel battle to get their message out. The way they look at it, its a troop war. Combined, CNN and MSNBC actually get a bigger audience over the day than lone Fox and during prime time, the two combined come close to matching Fox. That is all they care about, as far as they are concerned, they are just two soldiers in the same army fighting Trump.

FOX gets all the Trumpoholic viewers. CNN and MSNBC split their viewers. Hence, while FOX can claim higher single viewership, as many or more are actually not watching FOX but watching either CNN or MSNBC. Trumpoholics are suckers.
suckers?? ...... you people believe there are 25 thousand genders! yall want grown men in dresses to be able to take a shit and piss in bathroom with little girls !

Total Day:

FNCCNNMSNBC:
4PMCavuto:
Tapper:
Wallace:
5PMFive:
Blitzer:
MTP Daily:
6PMBaier:
Blitzer:
Melber:
7PMMacCallum:
Burnett:
News:
8PMCarlson:
Cooper:
Hayes:
9PMHannity:
Cuomo:
TRMS:
10PMIngraham:
Lemon:
O’Donnell:
11PMBream:
Lemon:
Williams:
Fantastic news, thanks for sharing.

suckers?? ...... you people believe there are 25 thousand genders! yall want grown men in dresses to be able to take a shit and piss in bathroom with little girls !
Always the same, your response must be to deflect and change the subject. I posted a fact and you have no viable response. Hence, change the subject and deflect. Proof and confirmation you are one of the suckers but too cowardly to admit it or too dopey too just remain silent.

I think you oversimplify the support, I could understand your position when talking about OAN which has a more fervent following. The Five also does well and Bream leads the pack even though she's in the what I call "California slot" at 11pm est, when the most so-called progressives are watching TV.

Also, how does one explain the popularity of Levin and even that peculiar America First, British guy who follows him on Sunday along with more straight news shows? Their numbers are also more than double the other channels.

There is a big movement. Ironically, as much as this virus has hurt Trumps economy, it has allowed citizens to see just how their leaders will react in an emergency. Will they try and get us back to normal or use it as a power grab? Will they work hard and look to save citizens or will they politicize and look for signalling terms like "racism"?

Most importantly, will they call out the source, or blame it all on local government even as the W.H.O and others lied and hid the truth?

Total Day:

FNCCNNMSNBC:
4PMCavuto:
Tapper:
Wallace:
5PMFive:
Blitzer:
MTP Daily:
6PMBaier:
Blitzer:
Melber:
7PMMacCallum:
Burnett:
News:
8PMCarlson:
Cooper:
Hayes:
9PMHannity:
Cuomo:
TRMS:
10PMIngraham:
Lemon:
O’Donnell:
11PMBream:
Lemon:
Williams:
LOL @ Cooper & Lemon.
Nobody likes those homos.

Got to love it. People who think Trump is doing a decent job are suckers.
Meanwhile back in reality. People are taking dumps on streets, they have the highest numbers of deaths due to the virus, people are protesting and in one case the court overturned the lockdown, they are begging for the government to bail them out because of bad money management, in some places they have no electricity because of scary high winds, they have no natural gas to cook on because bad, they are rallying around a guy with Alzheimer's. Thank god the left has so many good things going for it.

Meanwhile back in reality. People are taking dumps on streets, they have the highest numbers of deaths due to the virus, people are protesting and in one case the court overturned the lockdown, they are begging for the government to bail them out because of bad money management, in some places they have no electricity because of scary high winds, they have no natural gas to cook on because bad, they are rallying around a guy with Alzheimer's. Thank god the left has so many good things going for it.
Deflection and misquote. I never said people who think Trump is doing a good job are suckers, I said Trump supporters who watch FOX News are suckers, but I do think Trump supporters are suckers and as usual, you need deflections for a response.

CNN's "coverage" of events is so slanted at this point that they've ceased being a news source. They're left wing propagandists and the only people that are going to watch them are far left ideologues who want to have their viewpoint reinforced. MSNBC really isn't any better.

No, CAMP IS RIGHT this time. They have those two networks + ABC, CBS and NBC. Plus Fox even caters down the middle in a lot of ways. There may be more conservatives in this country but the left is MUCH better organized, and a far greater proportion of them depend on these networks for their news, what to think, and marching orders. Without their proactive, militant minions prompting and forcing as many of their side and the undecided to vote their way, they'd stand no chance. They don't have the flotsam garbage polluting their party like we have the McCains, the Romneys, the Susan Collins and the Jeff Flakes.

Republicans are far more vested in being good independent conservatives.
Democrats simply want to win, by any means, at any cost.

CNN's "coverage" of events is so slanted at this point that they've ceased being a news source. They're left wing propagandists and the only people that are going to watch them are far left ideologues who want to have their viewpoint reinforced. MSNBC really isn't any better.
How is what you say any different from what can be said about FOX News? In addition, all those FOX News programs get maximums of two or three million viewers but often only a few hundred thousand. MSM, meaning ABC, NBC, and CBS get over 20 million viewers every day.

Total Day:

FNCCNNMSNBC:
4PMCavuto:
Tapper:
Wallace:
5PMFive:
Blitzer:
MTP Daily:
6PMBaier:
Blitzer:
Melber:
7PMMacCallum:
Burnett:
News:
8PMCarlson:
Cooper:
Hayes:
9PMHannity:
Cuomo:
TRMS:
10PMIngraham:
Lemon:
O’Donnell:
11PMBream:
Lemon:
Williams:
Wow, Lemon is on for two hours?

Total Day:

FNCCNNMSNBC:
4PMCavuto:
Tapper:
Wallace:
5PMFive:
Blitzer:
MTP Daily:
6PMBaier:
Blitzer:
Melber:
7PMMacCallum:
Burnett:
News:
8PMCarlson:
Cooper:
Hayes:
9PMHannity:
Cuomo:
TRMS:
10PMIngraham:
Lemon:
O’Donnell:
11PMBream:
Lemon:
Williams:
Sad how many people are stupid enough to fall for their crap.

I guess that's why the republicans have been focused on cutting education for all these years though.

Nothing their precipitous drops in audience size since TDS set in, where do you suppose some of their former viewers ended up instead?

Americans who get their understanding of the world primarily from FOX news, or CNN or MSNBC, are necessarily ignorant and often downright stupid. Americans who understand reality may watch them when eating dinner, just to see what the latest “spin” is on various topical political events, but they know they must go deeper and outside the “bubble” of U.S. partisan propaganda news networks to learn the real truth. Richer or wiser folk will likely watch Bloomberg News to get their daily dose of economic and political reporting minus the insane trivia and demagoguery, but even there cautious skepticism is necessary. We North Americans are — generally speaking — the “best entertained and least informed” people in the advanced Western world.

I am willing to consider other candidates for the title, but I haven’t seen any yet. :(

Last edited:
Deflection and misquote. I never said people who think Trump is doing a good job are suckers, I said Trump supporters who watch FOX News are suckers, but I do think Trump supporters are suckers and as usual, you need deflections for a response.
Lol. I like the way you try not to mention truths. Funny that those two have actually admitted that they have misquoted or edited stories. But Fox is for suckers.

Forum List

Back