"The Only Person We Know Colluded With The Russians Is Hillary Clinton"

Nobody would expect Hillary pass givers to find anything other then propaganda written for them valid. If a Democrat says your ignorant, there is a good chance that Democrat is eyeballs deep in ignorance.
Well ignorance is not knowing -- and you don't know of any evidence that Hillary was aware that Fusion GPS hired Steele or that Steele relied on Russian sources for his dossier.
So you can collude with Russia as long as you pay other people to do it. Better not tell trump
That question's moot since you failed to prove Hillary knew about Steele or his Russian connections. As far as trump, he's already declared he'll accept help from any foreign nationals.
isn't that what hillary did with the ukraine and former british spies?

how come she gets to play these games and trump doesn't?
Doesn't what? I've still not seen evidence Hillary knew about Steele or the dossier.
are you trying to claim hillary knew nothing at all of getting foreign help?

tell me one person who's not committed suicide yet that would dare do something hillary would not approve of. the control freak she is?

Well ignorance is not knowing -- and you don't know of any evidence that Hillary was aware that Fusion GPS hired Steele or that Steele relied on Russian sources for his dossier.
So you can collude with Russia as long as you pay other people to do it. Better not tell trump
That question's moot since you failed to prove Hillary knew about Steele or his Russian connections. As far as trump, he's already declared he'll accept help from any foreign nationals.

Doesn't what? I've still not seen evidence Hillary knew about Steele or the dossier.

tell me one person who's not committed suicide yet that would dare do something hillary would not approve of. the control freak she is?
I don't know what she knew.

Neither do you.

Neither do you.

so if this is our benchmark we're all going to shut the fuck up and go talk knitting in the flame free zone.

see ya there.

knit one, pearl two...

By the way, hiring a person from an allied country to do oppo research on an opponent is not the same as being approached by a foreign adversary (through dozens of different avenues) telling you they want to help you get elected by providing secret information about your opponent. This is particularly true when you are secretly doing business deals in said country that require government approval.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense would be concerned about the other nation's motives --- unless that candidate is compromised in some way or is happy to be a traitor to the nation they are seeking to lead if that's what it takes to win.

So you wanted Trumps team to report a nothing that came of that meeting?
It went nowhere ,what they had wasn't creditable.

Neither do you.

so if this is our benchmark we're all going to shut the fuck up and go talk knitting in the flame free zone.

see ya there.

knit one, pearl two...
No, you're free to make up any shit that makes ya feel good.

Just don't expect everyone to believe you.

Neither do you.

see ya there.

knit one, pearl two...

Have i said anything in this convo untrue? Nope but feel free to check. You are answering based on your own expectations not on what I'm saying.

Quite annoying.

Neither do you.

see ya there.

knit one, pearl two...

Have i said anything in this convo untrue? Nope but feel free to check. You are answering based on your own expectations not on what I'm saying.

Quite annoying.
If you didn't struggle with English like ya do, you would have understood I didn't accuse you of being untruthful.

By the way, hiring a person from an allied country to do oppo research on an opponent is not the same as being approached by a foreign adversary (through dozens of different avenues) telling you they want to help you get elected by providing secret information about your opponent. This is particularly true when you are secretly doing business deals in said country that require government approval.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense would be concerned about the other nation's motives --- unless that candidate is compromised in some way or is happy to be a traitor to the nation they are seeking to lead if that's what it takes to win.

It went nowhere ,what they had wasn't creditable.
yes, of course it should have been reported the second don jr got the email saying that the RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT has dirt on Hillary to give you, for their support for your father's election.

AND NO MEETING should have been set up, PERIOD!

I do not see how you or anyone, could even think, it could or should be handled any other way, than I described??

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

yes, of course it should have been reported the second don jr got the email saying that the RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT has dirt on Hillary to give you, for their support for your father's election.

AND NO MEETING should have been set up, PERIOD!

Neither do you.

see ya there.

knit one, pearl two...

Quite annoying.
If you didn't struggle with English like ya do, you would have understood I didn't accuse you of being untruthful.
Then pray tell what shit was I making up?

Nevermind you are just being a trolling doosh. I'll move on.

Forum List

Back