The Onion closing down.

Wow, from Daily Kos and one didn't think to read the ending?
Author's Note:

Yes, I authored this piece, not The Onion -- though if the latter comes calling with a job offer, I have a number in mind.

Going to miss them.

For nearly 25 years, The Onion has been satirizing American politics and society with unparalleled brilliance. However, the fake news publication – or "America's Finest News Source" – has sadly and stunningly announced that it will cease operations in 2014.
Daily Kos: The Onion Calls it Quits

Dayum..:(

How do you know that the Announcement is real??? ;):eusa_whistle::razz:
Moved To Media.

Going to miss them.

Oh no!
They've provided some great moments of misguided outrage on this very forum!

I posted a good many of their stories..EXPLAINING that it was the onion and STILL there were people that were fooled. :eusa_shhh:
This right here exemplifies the RW's faux outrage.

They weren't fooled my brother, they were just waiting and latching on to anything that they could direct their faux outrage at.

Nothing more, nothing less.

They just WANTED to be mad. That's it.

Oh no!
They've provided some great moments of misguided outrage on this very forum!

I posted a good many of their stories..EXPLAINING that it was the onion and STILL there were people that were fooled. :eusa_shhh:
This right here exemplifies the RW's faux outrage.

They weren't fooled my brother, they were just waiting and latching on to anything that they could direct their faux outrage at.

Nothing more, nothing less.

They just WANTED to be mad. That's it.

You guys having fun with your strawmen?

Pretty sure the Left got pwned and punked again
Maybe he accessed the raw police reports of the LA OWS business massacre of small business owners, which triggered his turn-off spigot.

Well, I feel so brake up

. :dance::dance::dance:

[ame=http://youtu.be/BE99lfjliaI]Sloop JohnB - YouTube[/ame]

. :dance::dance::dance:

Going to miss them.

For nearly 25 years, The Onion has been satirizing American politics and society with unparalleled brilliance. However, the fake news publication – or "America's Finest News Source" – has sadly and stunningly announced that it will cease operations in 2014.
Daily Kos: The Onion Calls it Quits

You should read further.

Yes, I authored this piece, not The Onion -- though if the latter comes calling with a job offer, I have a number in mind.

Nobody except the "onion" ever called "the onion" America's finest news source. Maybe they should have filed for a tax exempt status like the Soros junk propaganda news.

Forum List

Back