The one thing Trump must say to win the next debate and the Presidency

In my view Trumps only path to victory lies with a failure on Hellary's part, and it has to be big enough that CNN et al have to cover it. Perhaps another major health problem. I doubt anything Wikileaks has will do the trick. The only major news outlet that covers those is Fox, and undecided voters aren't watching Fox.

I think there is some credence to the idea that there are hidden Trump voters, but I fear those numbers are not large enough to put him over the top.

but they do follow through the internet

play with google trend

you will surprised at how popular trump is out there over hillary

Maybe, but you don't know who that voter is, so it's difficult to quantify them. I hope there are millions of uncounted Trumpets who will show up and put an end to the wicked witch Hellary.

you can tell

trend

how to vote for hillary

and

how to vote for trump

millions and millions more trump searchs

overlay it from 2004 forward

add obama

obama and trumps run about the same maxed out

while hillary bounces along the bottom

Hope you're right. I would love to be wrong.

Was Trump's victory in the GOP nomination process part of the Democratic election shenanigans? I wonder how Hillary ended up going against the weakest candidate the GOP threw out there. Things have fallen into her lap quite suspiciously, all seemingly according to plan.
That's the power of media manipulation. When most of the electorate get their news from peripheral headlines on social media sites, voting patterns will reflect that subliminal influence.

Media manipulation or voter pacifism?
Voter apathy.

No, voter apathy is when voters can't be bothered to turn up, their caring manifests itself in that way.

Voter pacifism is more voters not bothering to move. They might have an interest in the election, so not apathy, but they can't be bothered to find the truth, they take what is given to them on a plate.
Hillary just doesn't excite her base like Donald does his. It's easy to answer poll questions, but jaded, unmotivated people don't flock to the polls grabbing friends and family on the way like they did for the chance to elect the first black president.

The One Thing Trump MUST Say to Win the Next Debate and the Presidency

The most recent CNN poll states that Clinton is leading by 8 points. That means that Trump is leading by 10 points.

Um, no. It doesn't.

Voter stupidity
From over here,and looking through the prism of this board, I dont sense any excitement for Hillary.
The Trump supporters are,by and large, not well educated and dont "do" policy that isnt written in crayon.
The question is will enough educated Americans get out in enough numbers to stop Trump.
We have just been through a referendum where stupid won. Not on the merits of any argument but because intelligent people didnt get out and vote.

In my view Trumps only path to victory lies with a failure on Hellary's part, and it has to be big enough that CNN et al have to cover it. Perhaps another major health problem. I doubt anything Wikileaks has will do the trick. The only major news outlet that covers those is Fox, and undecided voters aren't watching Fox.

I think there is some credence to the idea that there are hidden Trump voters, but I fear those numbers are not large enough to put him over the top.

but they do follow through the internet

play with google trend

you will surprised at how popular trump is out there over hillary

Maybe, but you don't know who that voter is, so it's difficult to quantify them. I hope there are millions of uncounted Trumpets who will show up and put an end to the wicked witch Hellary.

you can tell

trend

how to vote for hillary

and

how to vote for trump

millions and millions more trump searchs

overlay it from 2004 forward

add obama

obama and trumps run about the same maxed out

while hillary bounces along the bottom

Hope you're right. I would love to be wrong.

i think a lot of people are just turned off by the networks

younger folks for the most part are turned off by

the ridiculous cost of cable and dish

The One Thing Trump MUST Say to Win the Next Debate and the Presidency

The most recent CNN poll states that Clinton is leading by 8 points. That means that Trump is leading by 10 points. However, that it is not enough to ensure victory because of the blatant election fraud being committed by the Democrats:

1. It is known that 7 million Democrats are registered to vote in at least 2 adjacent states.
  2. Deblasio has bragged that buses will transport out “newest guests” in vans and buses to vote in New York City.
  3. Dead Democrats are voting in at least 7 states already with absentee paper ballots. It is happening in my state of Arizona..........................
  4. The One Thing Trump MUST Say to Win the Next Debate and the Presidency
  5. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CNN polls those are a joke
Democrats are big mouth, cowards with no guts and when they think they stand up for something or someone they have no idea how they look like crazy lunatics who just escaped from the physche ward. can't tell them that but hey all you gotta do is watch how they attack ppl on a message board " Just because they don't agree"
They have go to be the meanest, rudest pos for so called humans . Oh well I wrote something that's it lol.
You are soo full of shit...I got one thing Trump should say at this debate....

I'M A GOOD FOR NOTHING TAX CHEATING, WOMANIZING RACIST WHITE MF.....PLEASE FORGIVE ME AMERICA!!

Voter stupidity
From over here,and looking through the prism of this board, I dont sense any excitement for Hillary.
The Trump supporters are,by and large, not well educated and dont "do" policy that isnt written in crayon.
The question is will enough educated Americans get out in enough numbers to stop Trump.
We have just been through a referendum where stupid won. Not on the merits of any argument but because intelligent people didnt get out and vote.
I'll bet BREXIT caught your limey ass by surprise. You're an elitist, a supercilious snob and you wonder why people don't like you.

Forum List

Back