The one thing Trump must say to win the next debate and the Presidency

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The One Thing Trump MUST Say to Win the Next Debate and the Presidency

The most recent CNN poll states that Clinton is leading by 8 points. That means that Trump is leading by 10 points. However, that it is not enough to ensure victory because of the blatant election fraud being committed by the Democrats:

1. It is known that 7 million Democrats are registered to vote in at least 2 adjacent states.
  2. Deblasio has bragged that buses will transport out “newest guests” in vans and buses to vote in New York City.
  3. Dead Democrats are voting in at least 7 states already with absentee paper ballots. It is happening in my state of Arizona..........................
  4. The One Thing Trump MUST Say to Win the Next Debate and the Presidency
  5. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CNN polls those are a joke
Democrats are big mouth, cowards with no guts and when they think they stand up for something or someone they have no idea how they look like crazy lunatics who just escaped from the physche ward. can't tell them that but hey all you gotta do is watch how they attack ppl on a message board " Just because they don't agree"
They have go to be the meanest, rudest pos for so called humans . Oh well I wrote something that's it lol.

The most recent CNN poll states that Clinton is leading by 8 points. That means that Trump is leading by 10 points. However, that it is not enough to ensure victory because of the blatant election fraud being committed by the Democrats:

1. It is known that 7 million Democrats are registered to vote in at least 2 adjacent states.
  2. Deblasio has bragged that buses will transport out “newest guests” in vans and buses to vote in New York City.
  3. Dead Democrats are voting in at least 7 states already with absentee paper ballots. It is happening in my state of Arizona..........................
  5. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democrats are big mouth, cowards with no guts and when they think they stand up for something or someone they have no idea how they look like crazy lunatics who just escaped from the physche ward. can't tell them that but hey all you gotta do is watch how they attack ppl on a message board " Just because they don't agree"
They have go to be the meanest, rudest pos for so called humans . Oh well I wrote something that's it lol.
It was a trade deal. Where's the treason? It's not like the Russians don't know what to do with uranium or don't already have 1,000s of nuclear devices. Since you seem to be stuck in the Cold War past, "Where's the Beef?"

I think Trump is most likely to win due to his hidden voters being in the range of about 5% of the vote in most places and his supporters have far more enthusiasm to not only go and actually vote, but also to help others get to vote as well.

Just compare Clintons anemic 50ish crowds at her rallies to Trumps thousands.

IF Clintons supporters wont even go and attend a rally for that whore, what makes anyone think that they will actually get off their asses and go out and vote for her?

Was Trump's victory in the GOP nomination process part of the Democratic election shenanigans? I wonder how Hillary ended up going against the weakest candidate the GOP threw out there. Things have fallen into her lap quite suspiciously, all seemingly according to plan.

Was Trump's victory in the GOP nomination process part of the Democratic election shenanigans? I wonder how Hillary ended up going against the weakest candidate the GOP threw out there. Things have fallen into her lap quite suspiciously, all seemingly according to plan.

Then how did Trump win all those closed primaries if he was the weakest candidate?

In my view Trumps only path to victory lies with a failure on Hellary's part, and it has to be big enough that CNN et al have to cover it. Perhaps another major health problem. I doubt anything Wikileaks has will do the trick. The only major news outlet that covers those is Fox, and undecided voters aren't watching Fox.

I think there is some credence to the idea that there are hidden Trump voters, but I fear those numbers are not large enough to put him over the top.

In my view Trumps only path to victory lies with a failure on Hellary's part, and it has to be big enough that CNN et al have to cover it. Perhaps another major health problem. I doubt anything Wikileaks has will do the trick. The only major news outlet that covers those is Fox, and undecided voters aren't watching Fox.

I think there is some credence to the idea that there are hidden Trump voters, but I fear those numbers are not large enough to put him over the top.
The polls were off by about 5% on Trumps primaries he won, and that is more than the margin of the "likely" voters who say that they will definitely vote.

Also, Trumps scandals are fleeting and ephemeral in nature, with most people finding them total bullshit within a week or so.

Meanwhile the emails being released are showing Hillary for the corrupt liar she is, and that sticks a lot more than horse shit claims of "He kissed me!".

Then how did Trump win all those closed primaries if he was the weakest candidate?

A lot less folks vote in the primaries than the general election. If they can fix the general election it wouldn't make sense they couldn't handle the primaries as well.

Wow, there so much conspiracy and so lack of reality here, it's actually quite funny.

A lot less folks vote in the primaries than the general election.
No, you dont get my point.

If Trump was such a weak candidate, then why did Trump win? The better candidates should have won, and in the final three it was Trump, Cruz and Kasich and Trump stomped all of them in an April massacre.

Trump is not the weak link here; the GOP Establishment is for not backing their nominee.

The one thing Trump must say to win the next debate and the Presidency:

I'LL PUT A CHICKEN IN EVERY POT!

That's the power of media manipulation. When most of the electorate get their news from peripheral headlines on social media sites, voting patterns will reflect that subliminal influence.

That's the power of media manipulation. When most of the electorate get their news from peripheral headlines on social media sites, voting patterns will reflect that subliminal influence.

Media manipulation or voter pacifism?

Media manipulation or voter pacifism?
Voter apathy.

Forum List

Back