The one, the only...

...ME, is here.

I look forward to participating in the wide variety of discussion topics at this wonderful forum.

Oh, and pissing off liberals, which is a fortunate by-product of my existence.

:)

:lol: Pissing off liberals (or as I call them - 'Libtards') is easy to do since they operate 100% on emotion.

I love Urban Dictionary's definitions of a Libtard. Here's one:

Urban Dictionary: libtard

And you really thought Urban Dictionary stopped at characterizations of liberals? Oh my, check out what they say about your kind. (I didn't waste my time consolidating it all, as you apparently did, so you'll need to click on the variety of related links.)

Urban Dictionary: right-winger

I have a bet going that you both won't last a month.

And he'll sit there WONDERING how he can pay himself when he loses even to himself.

:clap2:

We'll see. I'm still betting you don't have the backbone or self esteem to take a whole lot of unfiltered banter from USMB given your protective home forum. 1 month. bet.

Nah, bad bet. The Mods will jump in and provide cover.

I was told he went to pieces over a one week time out...but I don't know much more than that.

Methinks there is an unhealthy amount of projection going on.

He constantly needs to remind us how much he hurts our feelings. He constantly needs to remind us how much we care about what he thinks. He constantly needs to remind us that we can't handle his personal attacks. He constantly needs to declare victory.

You know...being a smart, capable, intelligent, witty, incisive person is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you're a lady, you're not.

And you announced in your OP that you were here on a lib-bashing mission. Yet you're surprised when you get it thrown right back at you? Not too bright, methinks...

Forum List

Back