The one, the only...

Welcome to the sandbox. Hope you brought your own toys. You'll be happy here. There's lots of liberals to pick on.

What I've noticed about the liberals here thusfar:

1) They are the most hate-ridden people on the planet
2) They are utterly miserable
3) They completely lack the ability to actually address any matter of substance, and can only name-call and make vulgar jokes.

Another Hannity psycho.. Example of number 3 on your list? See numbers 2 and 1. Oh and don't forget to check out the avvie..

:lol:

this batch is from the hannity forums?

:rofl:

go figure.

:cuckoo:

What I've noticed about the liberals here thusfar:

1) They are the most hate-ridden people on the planet
2) They are utterly miserable
3) They completely lack the ability to actually address any matter of substance, and can only name-call and make vulgar jokes.

Another Hannity psycho.. Example of number 3 on your list? See numbers 2 and 1. Oh and don't forget to check out the avvie..

go figure.

What a droll wit. :rolleyes:

This Shogun has plenty of nothing, it appears.

Has the worthless Shogun ever posted anything worth a tinker's damn?

go figure.

I guess you'd have to have been here longer than a week to know, eh dude? Again, your little hannity gang isn't impressing anyone around here, dude. It's no wonder why you people are used to posting in a forum where all opposition has been banned for your convenience. After all the crying i've seen you people wailing about during your first week here perhaps you are not suited to make too many forum observations yet, eh?

go figure.

I guess you'd have to have been here longer than a week to know, eh dude? Again, your little hannity gang isn't impressing anyone around here, dude. It's no wonder why you people are used to posting in a forum where all opposition has been banned for your convenience. After all the crying i've seen you people wailing about during your first week here perhaps you are not suited to make too many forum observations yet, eh?

You twerps are REALLY impressed with the length of time some halfwits have posted here.

I find you extraordinarily pathetic.

Oh, and I am truly quite indifferent to YOUR assessement of whether or not anybody is impressing anybody else. Indeed, I am unconcerned with whether anybody is impressed or not.

You are quite the boring petty little tool.

LOL! I have already SEEN an example of your sophisticated wit. It was something along the lines of "everybody eat a huge pile of shit!"

Wow. How DO they keep you out of the SNL writing staff?

Last edited:

Wanna know what the funniest part about this guy is?

He FOLLOWS me into this thread from another thread, still whining about crap from that OTHER thread, as if it were relevant here.

BUT, he's NOT hateful, obsessive, or kinda creepy - nope, it's NORMAL behavior, and WE'RE the weird ones.

He FOLLOWS me into this thread from another thread, still whining about crap from that OTHER thread, as if it were relevant here.

BUT, he's NOT hateful, obsessive, or kinda creepy - nope, it's NORMAL behavior, and WE'RE the weird ones.

He impresses himself greatly! :cuckoo:

You twerps are REALLY impressed with the length of time some halfwits have posted here.

Oh, and I am truly quite indifferent to YOUR assessement of whether or not anybody is impressing anybody else. Indeed, I am unconcerned with whether anybody is impressed or not.

LOL! I have already SEEN an example of your sophisticated wit. It was something along the lines of "everybody eat a huge pile of shit!"

Your opinion of who is pathetic means two things to me: jack and shit. If you don't like it around here then feel free to take your hannity herpes elsewhere. I tellya, NOTHING says "boring" quite like causing you to keep posting retorts in multiple threads!

Indeed, you probably shouldn't act like some kind of wit master with gems like BLOWGUN injected to your post, guy... Don't cry on my shoulder if you didn't get the red carpet reception you used to enjoy at a filtered forum like hannity's.

:thup:

Of course it's relevant. Are you starting to flinch out here in an unprotected forum? Poor lil baby. Here, let me warm a binky for you..

And, as a matter of fact... given your reception this last week it seems that the handful of you will continue to be oil to our water around here. I look forward to watching your hannity batch cry about being picked on daily.

Your opinion of who is pathetic means two things to me: jack and shit. If you don't like it around here then feel free to take your hannity herpes elsewhere. I tellya, NOTHING says "boring" quite like causing you to keep posting retorts in multiple threads!

Indeed, you probably shouldn't act like some kind of wit master with gems like BLOWGUN injected to your post, guy... Don't cry on my shoulder if you didn't get the red carpet reception you used to enjoy at a filtered forum like hannity's.

You CLAIM it's boring....but you keep doing it, over and over again.

Actions speak far louder than words, no matter how vitriloic you choose to make those words.

Of course it's relevant. Are you starting to flinch out here in an unprotected forum? Poor lil baby. Here, let me warm a binky for you..

And, as a matter of fact... given your reception this last week it seems that the handful of you will continue to be oil to our water around here. I look forward to watching your hannity batch cry about being picked on daily.

See what I mean? :lol::lol:

He has to crawl in here all butt-hurt, reminding me of how much I care about what he says, and how pissed off he makes me :lol:

Someone is CERTAINLY very impressed with themselves.

Last edited:

Your opinion of who is pathetic means two things to me: jack and shit. * * * *

^ another Blowgun lie. He cares so much, he's on the verge of getting unhinged.

If I tell that imbecile to "jump," the only question will be how badly he breaks his own leg when he comes down.

:)

You CLAIM it's boring....but you keep doing it, over and over again.

Actions speak far louder than words, no matter how vitriloic you choose to make those words.

I'm not the one suggesting anyting was boring, genius. Maybe you can CHOCK this one up too?

Actions, indeed. maybe you can use a few calories of energy and scroll up before posting something that conveys more than you want next time.

:eusa_whistle:

See what I mean? :lol::lol:

He has to crawl in here all butt-hurt, reminding me of how much I care about what he says, and how pissed off he makes me :lol:

Someone is CERTAINLY very impressed with themselves.

Hey, some of us don't need a few members from a hannity chorus to follow us around to make a valid point. If I didn't affect you then you wouldn't continue to keep crying about how I follow you around these thread. Poor guy. I can understand your shock given that, by now, your former mods would have already banned my account. Am I hitting you too hard, tyke? Let me know when you take the training wheels off.

Hey, some of us don't need a few members from a hannity chorus to follow us around to make a valid point. If I didn't affect you then you wouldn't continue to keep crying about how I follow you around these thread. Poor guy. I can understand your shock given that, by now, your former mods would have already banned my account. Am I hitting you too hard, tyke? Let me know when you take the training wheels off.

I tell ya what else I find entertaining about this gem of humanity - his constant need to remind me that he is "hurting my feelings."

It's ALMOST as if he's trying to convince himself it's true, when he knows otherwise :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Your opinion of who is pathetic means two things to me: jack and shit. * * * *

^ another Blowgun lie. He cares so much, he's on the verge of getting unhinged.

If I tell that imbecile to "jump," the only question will be how badly he breaks his own leg when he comes down.

:)

wow. a trite non sequiter about hopping. *yawn* You must have been the proverbial ACE back home, eh fly boy? Tell me, how many hannity compatriots does it take to keep your self esteem able to post here? I wanna know so that we can get some flown in here as soon as you grow enough balls to post in a thread where you are not circle jerking each other and find that you do, in fact, require their support like oxygen.

Like I said.. you people are no more impressive than the last batch of AOL immigrants. Don't worry, those who have been around longer than a week will understand that joke.

The above quoted post (as edited -- except for the asterisks themselves) contains EVERYTHING of value Blowgun has said here. In fact, it may contain everything of value he/she/it has EVER said.

Cue Blowgun: But but but I PISS YOU AAAWWWFFF!!!! U R TEH HANNITY NUBZ AND DON'T FORGET HOW MUCH I AM WINNAR!! I R HURTING UR FEEWINGS RIGHT NOW!!! DON'T FORGET!!!

If it weren't so sad, it'd be funny.

I tell ya what else I find entertaining about this gem of humanity - his constant need to remind me that he is "hurting my feelings."

It's ALMOST as if he's trying to convince himself it's true, when he knows otherwise :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh now.. wipe your tears away and stifle that quivering lip, lil guy. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings during your first week here. Hey, maybe you and your hannity homeboys can go get some ice cream... Will that take the sting of my pimp slap go away?

Forum List

Back