The Old Commie Persists

I'd just like to see some justice done.

Let the chips fall where they may.

Last edited:
He's like a dose of herpes.

"Harm done to our democracy"? Look no further than your ex-boss, Comrade.

John Brennan Fires Warning Shot to Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell After Trump Orders DOJ to Investigate FBI's Campaign Infiltration
Mornin' billy! Help this old codger out here. Is 'commie' a good thing or a bad thing with you? It seems to me you slam Brennan as an 'old commie' but find nothing repulsive about a certain V. Putin and BFFs playing havoc with American elections. Of course I do not find Gateway's assessment of Brennan credible, nor is Ryan and McConnell's silence honorable, at my house anyway.

Morning. Much too early. 1st coffee.

Help this old codger out here. Is 'commie' a good thing or a bad thing with you?

Bad.

It seems to me you slam Brennan as an 'old commie' but find nothing repulsive about a certain V. Putin

Please post where I have said anything about Putin other than that he is a better leader to his country than Obama was to ours.

and BFFs playing havoc with American elections.

Did they change your vote?

Of course I do not find Gateway's assessment of Brennan credible, nor is Ryan and McConnell's silence honorable, at my house anyway.

Not crazy about Ryan or McConnell myself, but at least they're not Communists intent upon another murderous stab at Utopia.

Comrade Obama did his best to make us the next Venezuela but his best thankfully was not good enough

Help this old codger out here. Is 'commie' a good thing or a bad thing with you?

Bad.

It seems to me you slam Brennan as an 'old commie' but find nothing repulsive about a certain V. Putin

Please post where I have said anything about Putin other than that he is a better leader to his country than Obama was to ours.

Of course I do not find Gateway's assessment of Brennan credible, nor is Ryan and McConnell's silence honorable, at my house anyway.

Not crazy about Ryan or McConnell myself, but at least they're not Communists intent upon another murderous stab at Utopia.
<<Not crazy about Ryan or McConnell myself, but at least they're not Communists intent upon another murderous stab at Utopia.>> Huh? Has the coffee kicked in yet?

Bad.

<<Not crazy about Ryan or McConnell myself, but at least they're not Communists intent upon another murderous stab at Utopia.>> Huh? Has the coffee kicked in yet?

I'm on my second. What don't you understand?

Forum List

Back