Rosenstein: I hereby accept Trump's "demand" to look into whether FBI politically targeted Trump

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
Axios reports that the demand was an attempt to make Rosenstein resign (Trump and his minions put their money on Rosenstein resigning in outrage rather than accepting).
Some Trump allies thought his tweet would put the DoJ leadership in a bind: accept the President's order (one many will hate), or resign.
Rod Rosenstein responds to Trump's FBI investigation tweet

The plan backfired.

Now that Rosenstein complied,Trump must feel like the moron Tillerson and John Kelly said he is.
Instead of Rosenstein resigning, he will find that there was no impropriety for the FBI having an informant on those suspected of colluding with Russia (while Mueller works on the next indictment).

Trump's plan to circumvent the IG via a special investigation is engineered to discredit Mueller's investigation, which is closing in on him fast

he's going to play the 'Hillary' card , a lame diversion

Trump would not have bothered, if he wasn't guilty as h*ll

~S~

DdbZ-glUQAAtuBJ.jpg:large

Well, well. Just why wouldn't Obama's admin not spy on Trump campaign? He used the IRS to go after conservatives. He was all wound up over the group I am part of, Americans for Prosperity. Obama was obsessed with the opposition. Obama has already been reduced to also-ran, and maybe we can finally put the last nail in his virtual coffin.

Democracy is waiting

-Geaux

Well, well. Just why wouldn't Obama's admin not spy on Trump campaign? He used the IRS to go after conservatives. He was all wound up over the group I am part of, Americans for Prosperity. Obama was obsessed with the opposition. Obama has already been reduced to also-ran, and maybe we can finally put the last nail in his virtual coffin.

Democracy is waiting

-Geaux
fast and furious was a ploy for an assault weapons ban.

the bottom line is, do we want a potus above the law , or subject to it like the rest of us

~S~
The bottom line is that you're participating in a coup against the lawfully elected president. No one believes that you give a damn about the law.

Axios reports that the demand was an attempt to make Rosenstein resign (Trump and his minions put their money on Rosenstein resigning in outrage rather than accepting).
Some Trump allies thought his tweet would put the DoJ leadership in a bind: accept the President's order (one many will hate), or resign.

The plan backfired.

Now that Rosenstein complied,Trump must feel like the moron Tillerson and John Kelly said he is.
Instead of Rosenstein resigning, he will find that there was no impropriety for the FBI having an informant on those suspected of colluding with Russia (while Mueller works on the next indictment).
I'll believe it when he appoints a Republican special counsel to investigate it. Otherwise, prepare for another sham investigation.

The plan backfired.

.......AND,my friend, Rosenstein and virtually all within the FBI must be peeing their pants with laughter for the abject stupidity of the orange buffoon.....lol

The plan backfired.

I'll believe it when he appoints a Republican special counsel to investigate it. Otherwise, prepare for another sham investigation.

What is the point of having an FBI or DOJ if all we do is keep appointing special counsels that are not constrained by normal rules of investigative work?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The plan backfired.

What is the point of having an FBI or DOJ if all we do is keep appointing special counsels that are not constrained by normal rules of investigative work?

Decoration......expensive decoration.

They are there to investigate the little people.

The plan backfired.

.......AND,my friend, Rosenstein and virtually all within the FBI must be peeing their pants with laughter for the abject stupidity of the orange buffoon.....lol
Rosenstein always looks like his asshole is puckering. He's peeing his pants. He knows his days are numbered. Every Republican in this country hates him. His reputation is in tatters.

The plan backfired.

Great. Then lets terminate Herr Mewler's employment. Until you call for that, shut the fuck up.

The plan backfired.

Rosenstein is a total waste of cloth. His response to Trump's demand was to say he would have the IG look into it. The IG who can't investigate anyone who no longer works for the FBI or the DOJ. The IG who can't issue a subpoena. Rosenstein effective just told Trump to fuck himself. That right there should be sufficient grounds to fire him and prosecute him for obstruction.

The plan backfired.

Rosenstein is a total waste of cloth. His response to Trump's demand was to say he would have the IG look into it. The IG who can't investigate anyone who no longer works for the FBI or the DOJ. The IG who can't issue a subpoena. Rosenstein effective just told Trump to fuck himself. That right there should be sufficient grounds to fire him and prosecute him for obstruction.
Typical behavior of a criminal: becoming unglued.

The plan backfired.

Typical behavior of a criminal: becoming unglued.
So stating facts means you are coming unglued? Do words mean anything in the mouths of snowflakes?

While the DOJ IG can't indict anyone, he CAN make referrals to those who can, whether they are still working for the government or not. It all depends upon the statutes of limits. That is exactly why Huber has been appointed to look into any misdeeds reported by the IG.

Forum List

Back