The Occupy Thread To End All Occupy Threads???

DaGoose

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2010
Illinois
Out of curiousity I did a search on "Occupy" in thread titles only. I got 177 threads and out of those only 4 were not about the OWS movement. So as near as I can tell there have been 173 threads started about the Occupy movement.

That's right, one hundred seventy three!! This movement must really be bunching up the wingnuts panties. Can anyone say obsessed? :eek:

They must really be scared to death of this movement and the fact that they keep "weeping and gnashing their teeth" over it tells me that it must really be hitting home with these morons.

So keep on keeping on. The rest of us will sit back and enjoy watching you make ninnies of yourselves with this obsession. :popcorn:

FWIW, Most of the Palin threads are started by supporters of Palin.

Most of the OWS threads are started by people who dislike, fear, or hate the OWS movement.

Bottom line is most threads of any kind are started by the folks who lean right, here.

FWIW, Most of the Palin threads are started by supporters of Palin.

Most of the OWS threads are started by people who dislike, fear, or hate the OWS movement.

Bottom line is most threads of any kind are started by the folks who lean right, here.

you looked at all 457 Palin threads, I assume, and came up with this? Got specific numbers? Or, are you just 'guesstimating'?

Out of curiousity I did a search on "Occupy" in thread titles only. I got 177 threads and out of those only 4 were not about the OWS movement. So as near as I can tell there have been 173 threads started about the Occupy movement.

That's right, one hundred seventy three!! This movement must really be bunching up the wingnuts panties. Can anyone say obsessed? :eek:

They must really be scared to death of this movement and the fact that they keep "weeping and gnashing their teeth" over it tells me that it must really be hitting home with these morons.

So keep on keeping on. The rest of us will sit back and enjoy watching you make ninnies of yourselves with this obsession. :popcorn:

If you say so Sparky.

What it means is the mods aren't combining all of the OWS threads like they do every other type of thread.

The OWS is becoming a disgrace and a public nuisance. It is doing the opposite of what it's supporters hoped it would do. You know it and so does everyone else.

The real purpose was to recruit radicals into the cause and to set the stage for more violent protests next year.

They'll call it the "Sewage Spring".

Last edited:
Amazing how those protests become public nuisances isn't it.
but then isn't that one of the main functions of a protest?

Lexington had a football game Saturday and it sure was a public nuisance and took lots of cops to control the massive traffic.
And people were even denied their constitutional right of free travels as some streets were blocked off!

Waah!

Last edited:
And this makes 174..............did we really, really need a new thread about a group of numbskulls camping and shitting in a private park without permission. They break the law, cause destruction of personal property, police themselves letting rapists go free and refuse to feed the homeless.

Oh, yes the message of OWS is being heard loud and clear...........0bama has been saying it for the last 4 years or so. I, I, I, I, I, me, me, me, me, me, I, I, I, I, I, me, me, me, me, me.

Yep I get it already. Now let's move on to something that's actually worth talking about.

Lexington had a football game Saturday and it sure was a public nuisance and took lots of cops to control the massive traffic.
And people were even denied their constitutional right of free travels as some streets were blocked off!

Waah!

It says something about the White House when it supports a public nuisance.

Waah!

It says something about the White House when it supports a public nuisance.

Yep it says the WH supports freedoms.

There is something as fascinating and interesting about these homeless camps as in watching a train wreck in slomo.

If you say so Sparky.

What it means is the mods aren't combining all of the OWS threads like they do every other type of thread.

The OWS is becoming a disgrace and a public nuisance. It is doing the opposite of what it's supporters hoped it would do. You know it and so does everyone else.

The real purpose was to recruit radicals into the cause and to set the stage for more violent protests next year.

They'll call it the "Sewage Spring".

First you guys say that they're so unorganized that nobody seems to know what or why they're protesting. NOW you've got them so organized that they're recruiting radicals and planning out next year's protests. :cuckoo:

the right never seems to be able to tell the truth about their opposition.

They always have to lie , why is that?

If were not for unffettered markets then they call us socilaists.

If we protest we are violent even when non violence is stated right up front in the protestors position.

Yet when they clamour for unfettered markets we get a huge crash.

When they protest its all "aint American great for its protests spirit".

They just lie and lie and lie.

How can they not see how bankrupt of morals they are proving to be?

The American people see you for what you are.

hey, we got a lot of laughs out of it ! we need to come up with another topic, how about comparing Obama supporters to all those we see on Tru-TV's Worlds Dumbest,COPS,Vegas Jailhouse,Bait Car and NBC's Dateline Predator's? Between Those kids who voted for Obama and the OWS Crappers, they are all just like the buttheads we see on these shows.

Let's see, I tried it just now and got 166 results for "Occupy." By contrast, I got 306 results for "Tea Party."

Tea Party is almost three years old, and I would bet most of those are old threads.

And yet they still come up. And the OP thinks he can end threads about Occupy just by complaining that they've generated a little more than half the material? :lol:

Tea Party is almost three years old, and I would bet most of those are old threads.

And yet they still come up. And the OP thinks he can end threads about Occupy just by complaining that they've generated a little more than half the material? :lol:

Nope. Just marveling at how obsessed at a movement many of you characterize as being unorganized and of having no effect on anything. :lol:

Forum List

Back